OmniPlan is an incredible project management tool that allows you to create the most manageable and the most logical project planning documents.
You can basically break down all of the larger tasks, optimize the resources that are needed for your project, and control the budget of your complete project in a jiffy.
Well, if the software is so incredibly effective, why would you want to use anything else? Let’s find that out together.
In this article, we are going to talk about 9 of the best OmniPlan alternatives that you and your team members can use in 2023.
9 OmniPlan Alternatives to Use in 2023
Here is a list of OmniPlan alternatives that we are going to talk about in this article.
Let’s discuss all of these alternatives in detail and find out how they are different and even better than OmniPlan in some cases.
Being one of the best project management applications in the market right now, nTask is the perfect OmniPlan alternative that you can use in 2021.
The application is an incredible task management and project management application that allows you to track and manage all of the different processes and tasks that are being worked on in your project development process.
The application also has meeting management and Gantt charting in-built that helps to keep all of your remote and on-site team members connected to each other, and also provides a different visual representation of the tasks and activities included in your project development process.
Here are some amazing features that this application provides to its clientele.
- Project management
- Task management
- Task prioritization
- Task tracking
- Setting-up meeting agendas
- Gantt charting
- Calendar integration
- Zoom integration
- Time Tracking
- Basic free plan
- There is a free trial of this incredible software available to use for Premium and Business plans, which allows you to check different features that give you an idea of how this software works and how it can help you achieve your goal regarding any project
- The paid subscription of this application starts at $3/month, which will include many extra features than the free version
Try the best OmniPlan alternative now
Manage projects, teams, tasks, timesheets, and more in one app. Sign up now!
- Get Started for Free
Another great project management software that is a great OmniPlan alternative is Basecamp. The application is an amazing tool that allows you to organize all of your available resources according to the tasks that are included in the project development process, and also allows you to track their progress.
The application has many different integrations included in its goody bag like integration with Everest, Feed, Numerics, Dashable, and Zapier, etc.
Here are some other important functionalities that the application offers to its clientele.
- Project Management
- Interactive Gantt Charts to visualize all of the tasks and processes in a different way
- Project Templates to make sure that you don’t have to start each project from scratch
- Add Recurring Tasks
- Task History
- Create Teams/Groups
- Task Scheduling
- Set Priorities
- To-Do List
- Document Management
- There is a free trial available If you want to check it out before paying a single dime to the company
- There is a flat fee for this software that gets you all of the features that it has to follow, which is $99
3. Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project is another OmniPlan alternative that can prove to be an excellent tool to plan projects and improve your collaboration strategies among your team members and the stakeholders associated with the project.
The application also helps you in task assignment, dependency configuration, business intelligence integration, and many other amazing things. The software also has built-in templates to make sure that you don’t have to start a project from scratch and you can build a foundation in mere minutes.
- Gantt/Timeline View
- Percent-Complete Tracking
- Project Management
- Project Time Tracking
- Collaboration Tools
- Milestone Tracking
- Project Planning/Scheduling
- A free trial is available for you to check out before buying the subscription
- The paid plans for this software start at $10/user/month to $55/user/month
Bitrix24 is a free collaboration tool that allows you to increase your collaboration activities with your team and stakeholders, easily and effectively.
The software is an amazing OmniPlan alternative that allows you to perform document management, time management on all of the tasks and processes being performed in your project development process, and many others.
Let’s take a look at some of the most incredible features and functionalities that this OmniPlan alternative has to offer.
- Collaboration Tools
- Content Management
- Document Storage
- Task Management
- Workflow Management
- Activity Dashboard
- Communication Management
- Document Management
- Mobile Access
- Third-Party Integrations
- A 30-day trial is available for use if you want to check out the tool before throwing your hard-earned money at it
- The paid plans for this incredible OmniPlan alternative start at $24/month
One of the best project management applications that you can find on the market right now is Monday.com.
The application is a cloud-based work operating system that helps you to create different workflow apps in mere minutes to run as many processes, projects, or any other activities that you may want.
Here are some of the amazing features that this application has to offer to its numerous users around the world.
- Communicate about tasks in the context
- See all of your team’s work at a glance
- Create custom notifications
- Measure your team’s progress and document achievements
- Collaborate with team members seamlessly
- Gauge progress at a glance
- Assign tasks to team members
- Document and manage work all in one place
- Grant user permissions to protect the privacy of certain data
- Free trial available
- The paid pricing for this incredible OmniPlan alternative starts at $39/month
Asana is another great example of a project management application that can be the perfect OmniPlan alternative for you. The application is a robust tool that serves all of your team members effectively and without fail.
- Project Sections and Search Views
- See team members’ tasks and priorities
- Set project permissions
- Comment on tasks
- Gantt Charts
- Multiple workspaces
- Real-time updates
- Set goals, priorities, and due dates
- Project and task creation
- Task dependencies
- Kanban support
- A free trial is available if you want to check out the software
- The Premium plan for this OmniPlan alternative starts at $9/member/month, and if you want the Enterprise version, then you need to contact the company for a custom quote
Trello is an incredible project management application that utilizes its amazing Kanban boards to highlight all of the tasks and processes that you enter into the app interface. The application then helps you to track those tasks and processes, so that you can finish your work easily.
- Quick overview on front and back of cards
- Drag and drop functionality
- Real-time sync
- Easy uploading of files and attachments
- Deadline reminders
- Free or zero pricing for the basic service
- An easy organization with tags, labels, and categories
- In-line editing
- Checklists, with a progress meter
- Unlimited member invites
- Task management
- There is a free version of the application that you can use to your advantage if you don’t want to pay for the paid version
- The Business Class version of the application starts at $9.99/user/month
18 Best Kanban Tools To Use In 2023
The Freedcamp application is a web-based project management software that helps you to organize your work and collaborate with your stakeholders and team members effectively.
The application is a great platform to perform different functions like managing team members or managing different discussion boards etc., to manage your overall team.
- Project templates
- Invoice management
- Issue tracker
- Discussion boards
- Task management
- Team milestones
- Team wikis
- Data backups
- Time tracking
- There is a free version and a free trial of the software available for use if you want to check it out before buying
- The basic paid plan for this OmniPlan alternative starts at $2.49/month
Smartsheet is an incredible OmniPlan alternative that allows you to perform task management, project management, and even sales tracking, among many things, all from the same interface.
The application provides a wonderful way to collaborate on different projects and processes, and because of its accessibility from any browser or device, the application is a great tool to work on your projects from anywhere in the world.
Let’s take a look at some of the features that this OmniPlan alternative has to offer to its clientele.
- Dashboards to keep all of the data that has been added into the interface, in-front of the user
- Calendar View
- Card View
- Gantt View
- File management to keep and manage all of the data associated with the project
- Resource Management to properly utilize all of the resources that are available in the resource pool
- Activity Log
- There is a free trial of this OmniPlan available for you if you want to check it out before buying it
- The basic paid plan of this tool starts at $14/user/month
These were our top picks for the best OmniPlan alternatives to using in 2021. If you think that we missed something or if you want us to add an application to the list, then write to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
8 Essential Management Tools for Content Marketing Projects In 2023
What Is Project Roadmap? – The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Successful Project Roadmap
Scaling Kanban Across Your Organization for Beginner Level PMs
- 10 Best Redbooth Alternatives for Efficient Project Management