Last Updated: May 25, 2018
This privacy statement outlines the information we may collect about you in relation to your use of our websites, including our associated mobile applications owned and controlled by nTask.
Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use Live Chat or enter personal information on our site.
You are free to explore our websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you register for nTask, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself. nTask also collects anonymous user data regarding app usage including IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
Unless specified otherwise, all data requested is mandatory, and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for nTask to provide its services. In cases where it specifically states that certain data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service. Users who are unsure about which Personal Information is mandatory can contact email@example.com for further clarification.
From paid subscriptions, we collect information like PayPal email and credit card information which is not stored on our servers. We use Braintree – a third party service to ensure smooth and secure transactions.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website or mobile application in order to better serve you
- To allow us to promptly serve you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Legal basis for processing personal data under GDPR
nTask may process your Personal Information due to one or more of the following reasons:
- You give us permission to do so
- It is necessary for performance or preparation of a contract with you
- It is necessary for purpose of legitimate interests
- For processing payments
- It is necessary for legal obligation compliance
- Personal data collected for the performance of the contract with you shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- We may retain personal data for a longer period of time whenever you’ve given us consent to do so.
- We may retain personal data for a longer period in order to exercise a legal obligation.
- After the expiry of retention period, your personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, your right to access, right to deletion, right to rectification and right of data portability cannot be enforced after the retention period has expired.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain purchase information while in transit.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
You are entitled to certain data protection rights if you are a resident of European Economic Area (EEA). We take reasonable steps to allow you to update, delete, rectify, transfer and restrict the use of your personal data.
If you’d like to know what Personal Data do we hold and want it to be removed from our servers, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: we may ask you to verify your identity before we respond to such requests.
We use third-party providers like Google Analytics and Hotjar to track and monitor the use of our service. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by installing Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on. You can opt-out of Hotjar tracking by enabling ‘Do Not Track’ or ‘DNT’ in your web browser’s Settings.
For more details on privacy policies of these third-party websites, please visit privacy policies on their websites.
To opt-out of receiving e-mail communications from us, you can follow the instructions at the end of the applicable e-mail message or email us at email@example.com.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for purposes of communicating information relating to your request for nTask Services, as well as to respond to any inquiry or request made by you. To opt-out of receiving nTask Services-related and inquiry response-related messages from nTask, you must cease requesting and/or utilizing the nTask Services and cease submitting inquiries to nTask, as applicable.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a Website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a Website. We may use both, session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them, or for an extended period of time) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience while using nTask Service. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable Cookies, some areas of the Site, the Application and/or the nTask Service may not function correctly.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us: https://www.ntaskmanager.com/contact/