Bitrix24 has been in the project management game for a long time now and has snatched one of the top 12 positions in the best project management software in the market. That being said, Bitrix24 free is, however, slowly losing its charm owing to its expensive pricing and lack of customization.
Since Bitrix24 free falls short of the desired features, it’s time to look for Bitrix24 alternatives.
But, there are tons of Bitrix24 alternatives available in the market, which one should you opt for?
No need to sweat about it though because we have got your back.
In this post, we have curated a list of the best Bitrix24 alternatives along with their features and pricing so that you can choose your pick efficiently.
Before we get to the list, let us take a look at why you need to switch to a Bitrix alternative.
6 Reasons To Switch To Bitrix24 Alternatives:
Here are some of the reasons why you should switch to software like Bitrix24.
- The user interface is anything but friendly
- Lack of technical support
- The bundle of options makes it hard to navigate through the software
- Inefficient customer support
- Expensive pricing
- Inept third-party integrations
All of these reasons pose a threat to the smooth working and productivity of a team. PMs have a lot of things to deal with, adding another responsibility will only burden them further. In such a case, project management software will do more harm than good.
Keeping in mind the reasons listed above, you must look for the best option and make the right choice.
Top 12 Alternatives For Bitrix24:
Following are some of the best software like Bitrix24 that offer a variety of unique features at a reasonable price:
nTask is a relatively new tool but has quickly ascended the ladder to become one of the best project management software out there.
nTask’s user-friendly interface is one of the first few reasons it has landed on the top of our list. the project management software is equipped with the latest features, maneuvering through which is a piece of cake. You can easily adapt to its features and enjoy start working on your projects right away.
Some of nTask’s most baggable features are listed below. Read on…
- Allows you to easily plan your projects by creating task lists
- You can assign tasks to resources
- Set start and end dates
- Allows you to keep track of the progress of your project
- Customize statuses for efficient management
- Exchange files and documents
- Helps in planning and budgeting
- Visualization with Gantt charts and Kanban boards
- Set recurring tasks with an automatic web timer
- Identify bottlenecks and resolve issues
- Basic plan – Available for free
- Premium plan – $3 per user per month
- Business plan – $8 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Custom pricing
The best Bitrix alternative for Free.
Manage projects, tasks, resources, and timesheets all in one place. Sign up today!
Communication is one of the key factors that drive a team to success and Monday is one of the best tools for effective communication. Not only does it enhance productivity with efficient communicative tools but also streamlines workflows by customized dashboards and tracking features.
- Efficient visualization via the map, calendar, timeline, board, etc.
- Planning, tracking, and delivering-all at one place
- Readymade and customizable templates
- Easy integration with third-party apps
- Automation for repetitive work
- 24/7 customer support
- Individual plan – $0 free forever
- Basic plan – $8 per user per month
- Standard plan – $10 per user per month
- Pro plan – $16 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Pricing available on-demand/ Contact
Wrike is one of the most popular projects management software offering some of the best features – and that too at an affordable price.
Its time tracking and budget calculation features have landed it on number 2 in our list.
Wrike is an all-in-one solution for project management-related issues. Following are some of its key features:
- Customized workflows
- Easy to use
- Allows you to create interactive Gantt charts
- Set dependencies using drag and drop
- Easily adjustable
- Customize dashboards for more clarity
- Better communication with Proofing and Approval tool
- Allows you to generate reports and share them
- Free plan – $0 per user per month
- Professional plan – $9.80 per user per month
- Business plan – $24.80 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Custom pricing
Moving on to the next best Bitrix alternative i.e. Trello. Trello offers unique communicative and collaborative features along with highly functional Kanban boards.
Its numerous features allow PMs to streamline workflows, seamlessly exchange information, and keep everyone updated with the newest developments in the project.
- Quick and easy workflow customization
- Easy organization via Trello board
- Manage, track, and share tasks via Trello cards
- Built-in automation for recurring tasks
- Third-party integrations
- Free iOS and android app
- Easy to use and flexible
- Free plan – $0 per user per month
- Business-class – $10 per user per month billed annually ( $12.50 billed monthly)
- Enterprise – custom pricing
Jira is the Agile teams’ first choice. This project management software has all the features (and more) that a Bitrix alternative should have. It is an all-in-one software for not only the -s but the team members as well.
Jira is software companies’ first choice since the tool offers efficient bug tracking, and issue tracking. To that end, it simplifies the app development process due to competent project management.
- Allows you to plan your project from start to end
- Track the progress of your team with full visibility
- Integrates with more than 3000 third party apps
- Customized programming language(Jira Query Language)
- Visual data for improved productivity
- Automation to streamline workflow
- Free plan – $0 per user per month
- Standard plan – $7 per user per month
- Premium plan – $14 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – custom pricing
LeadSquared CRM is a one-stop solution to manage leads, sales activities, marketing campaigns, and much more. The platform offers easy integration across 100+ tools and websites, which makes it easy for teams to track their progress.
It also allows your teams to collaborate on tasks and sends them updates and reminders to improve overall efficiency. Unlike Bitrix24, LeadSquared is easy to implement and use, which makes it an excellent alternative for businesses to consider.
- No-code workflow automation builder.
- In-depth and real-time dashboards to manage projects efficiently.
- Higher team productivity with workday planning and frequent reminders.
- Marketing automation to create, schedule, and track marketing campaigns on the go.
- 75+ third-party integrations using native connectors and robust APIs.
- Allows collaboration by connecting teams and processes.
- Mobile CRM is available for Android and iOS.
- Calendar and reminder system.
- Ability to track internal and external interactions
- Helps in forecasting and budgeting sales and marketing activities.
- Lite – $25 per user/month
- Pro – $50 per user/month
- Super – $100 per user/month
Asana provides efficient project management features that allow teams to stay connected and update about the progress of their project. You can visualize your progress and keep track of the latest developments in your work.
It allows you to collaborate with your team members anywhere anytime you want. In this way, your team stays united and works together to achieve the target goal.
- Visualization in the form of lists, timelines, and boards.
- Automate routine work
- Allows you to share the details of the project with the team members
- Customize rules to automate recurring tasks and reduce the risk of issues and mistakes
- Create forms so that your team members can easily submit their work
- 50+ templates make it easy for you to start right away
- Reduce bottlenecks with approval and feedback
- Over 100+ third-party integrations
- Customizable workflows
- Realtime charts and reports
- Basic plan – Free forever
- Premium plan – $10.99 per user per month
- Business plan – $24.99 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Contact vendor for custom pricing
Slack is your one-stop-shop for your project management-related issues. It offers unhindered communication with your team with real-time messaging, archiving, open discussion, private groups, etc.
Slack’s best features include its seamless communication and collaboration, friendly user interface, and easy integration. We have compiled a list of its best features below.
- Allows you to pin messages and links in channels
- 2000+ third-party integrations
- Slack Add-on’s
- Easy tracking and management
- Easy working and communication vis slack channels, slack connect, etc.
- Workflow builder allows you to automate work routines
- Foolproof security
- Full control and visibility of your data
- Free plan – $0
- Standard plan – $6.67 per user per month
- Plus plan – $12.50 per user per month
- Enterprise grid – pricing available on the contact
Basecamp is another software like Bitrix24 that keeps teams organized and enhances their productivity. It allows teams to communicate better and work more efficiently.
With basecamp, you can divide your project into smaller deliverables. You can then assign resources, set deadlines, and milestones, share files, discuss progress, etc. It helps you organize the workflow so that you can optimize your focus.
- You can post announcements, pitch ideas, etc. on the message board
- To-do lists to organize and prioritize your tasks
- Shares docs, files, images, etc. with your team members
- Chat with your team members in a group chat
- Collaboration with your clients
- Basecamp personal plan – available for free but offers limited features
- Basecamp business plan – $99.99 per month
10. Zoho Projects
Zoho projects is a highly collaborative tool that offers you all the features required for efficient project management. It is a cloud-based software through which you can plan your projects, track the progress of your projects, and collaborate with your team anywhere anytime.
Zoho projects’ best features include the following.
- Interactive Gantt charts
- Intuitive UI for efficient working
- Seamless integration with third-party apps
- Zoho app is available on iOS and Android
- Efficient team collaboration with interactive boards
- Schedule meeting and events
- Free plan – $0 with up to 3 users
- Premium plan – $5 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – $10 per user per month
EngageBay is another great project management tool. With over 30,000 businesses using the platform, EngageBay has become synonymous with affordable yet complete software solutions.
EngageBay’s drag-and-drop project management feature lets you create, track, assign, and complete simple and complex projects with ease. With task filters, notes, customizations, and reports, your team can efficiently manage projects and tasks of any kind.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop tiles with a myriad of customizations.
- Visual workflow automation builder with various actions and controls
- Host of third-party integrations
- Filters for easy search and access
- 24/5 customer support, including email and phone support
- Free onboarding and migration services
- Dashboards with customizable reports and insightful metrics
- iOS and Android applications
- Free plan – $0
- Basic plan – $14.99 per user per month
- Growth plan – $49.99 per user per month
- Pro plan – $79.99 per user per month
Scoro is last but not least on our list of the top 10 Bitrix24 alternatives. You can easily manage all your work through Scoro without having to navigate your way through various apps.
It helps you from the start to the finish, making sure that to cover every aspect of your project.
- Easy tracking and scheduling
- Easy-to-use collaborative tool for efficient working
- Realtime results with dynamic dashboards
- 1000+ third-party integrations
- Essential plan – $26 per user per month
- Work hub – $37 per user per month
- Sales hub – $37 per user per month
- Ultimate plan – pricing available on the contact
We have listed the best Bitrix24 alternatives for you.
Needless to say, you can now take your pick. By investing your money in the right software, you will have a smooth and stress-free experience and will have optimum solutions to your professional challenges.
Whichever tool you choose to employ, it will surely add to your team’s productivity and make project management a breeze.