Monday.com, formerly known as DaPulse, has been around the project management block for quite some time. Bagging some major clients from the IT industry, Monday has made a mark as a great project management tool with over 10 years of history.
Monday is a project management tool with a multitude of features for team management and project delivery. So, why do we need a Monday.com alternative?
Like each entity present on the surface of the earth, this tool, too, is not perfect. It’s not exactly a one-size-fits-all solution. For instance, here are some of the basic features it lacks:
No Gantt Charts:
Yes, you read that right. Monday does not believe in Gantt charts. In fact, they have an entire blog on why they take pride in offering a tool that does not include Gantt charts. It is sad but if you’re looking for a Gantt chart software in a project management tool, Monday will be a no-go for you.
Pricing vs. Features:
With so many tools that offer a vast feature set for reasonable prices, Monday seems to lag behind in competitive pricing. The preliminary package costs $25 per month for features other tools offer for less than one-third of the price.
Monday does not have an inbuilt module for scheduling recurring tasks. Teams often need to work with certain types of tasks on a daily level. It can be monotonous setting a schedule every day and many tools allow one-time scheduling for such tasks.
As with recurring tasks, Monday does not even have a native time tracking feature – you need to use third-party integrations to implement time tracking.
So, here is a list of top Monday alternatives you can avail of today resulting in an equal or even higher level of user satisfaction and team productivity.
24 of the Best Free Monday.com Alternatives in 2022
We’ve compiled a detailed list of 24 Best and Free Monday.com Alternatives that you must try in 2022:
First up on our list of free Monday alternatives is nTask. Being aproject management and team collaboration tool, nTask caters to teams from numerous industries with varying work patterns. nTask has a clean interface and is very intuitive to learn.
With efficient modules integrated on the side, it helps you to work with tasks, projects, meetings, timesheets, and issues. All of this is developed to offer ease to IT and non-IT professionals from all over the internet.
Check out the following robust features you can make use of with nTask:
- Comprehensive task management that allows you to structure your work through task creation, organization, prioritizing, assigning, and sharing. You can schedule tasks on a one-time and recurring basis. You can either create projects and associated tasks or treat tasks independently. Plus, you can switch tasks between projects, which makes it easier to improvise along the way.
- By integrating with Slack, you can create tasks and projects during discussions with team members as well as send updates from nTask to Slack conversations relevant to tasks and projects.
- Efficient project management through timelines, percent-complete tracking, Gantt charts, efficient reporting, and resource allocation.
- Track time for each task individually for better task planning.
- Through the timesheet management module, employees can list down the hours spent on tasks and shows the cost incurred per resource. You can manage employee task efforts and payroll with this dedicated module.
- A complete meeting management module for scheduling meetings. You can schedule meetings as one-time or recurring by sending invites to attendees, adding timing and location details as well as adding follow-up tasks and decisions.
- The issue management feature helps you easily track issues by listing them down with multiple statuses and assigning an issue owner.
- Identify potential risks through the risk management module. You can list down the risks assigned to a risk owner with multiple statuses.
- Send alerts, notifications, and reminders to keep teams on track.
- iOS and Android mobile apps
- FREE – Unlimited workspaces, 100 MB storage, 5 team members in each workspace, unlimited tasks.
- Premium – Starting at $3 per user/month, unlimited Gantt Charts and projects, custom filters, budget management, and more.
- Business – Starting at $8 per user/month, Risk Management, Custom Fields, User Permissions, and Reporting.
With Hygger, you get a free Monday alternative that offers team and project management, all the while catering to popular Agile frameworks.
With Hygger, you can effectively implement Agile practices through Scrum and Kanban boards. You can also combine both approaches to customize the way you keep track of your team and projects.
You can get a spectrum of features dealing with task and project management, time tracking, issue management, and customer feedback.
Get to work with the following capabilities with Hygger:
- Task and project management through Scrum and Kanban boards. Through Swimlanes or Labels, you can organize tasks on your boards. Plus, you can identify and tackle potential issues via visible bottlenecks.
- Time tracking and estimation for tasks through hours, log the time it took to complete a task and the hours logged and hours estimated ratio.
- Project reporting through Gantt charts, percent complete tracking, milestone tracking, Burndown report for Scrum, and Cycle Time for Kanban real-time monitoring.
- Ideas storage and scoring.
- Ability to create roadmaps and share them with teams.
- Time and expense tracking for accounting and payroll.
- Release management.
- iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Free – Free forever, no strings attached.
- Standard – at $9.00 per user/month, unlimited everything.
- Enterprise – at $14 per user/month, advanced customizations.
Freed camp is a free way for employees to collaborate in the workplace. It is a web-based project and team management program that allows teams to manage many projects while working efficiently using cloud computing.
The freed camp offers all customers the bulk of PM features at no cost.
You can also access the advanced features for free if you are a nonprofit, teacher, or student (other users have to pay for these.)
Freedcamp is the best Monday.com alternative if you are looking for a basic, low-cost project management system, especially if you are a nonprofit.
- Task lists in Freedcamp offer an overview of all the tasks that must be done. Big tasks can be divided into smaller subtasks by users
- The Calendar allows the team to get an overview of due items in one place, as well as establish events, tasks, and milestones, among other things
- Freed camp is an integrated application with an issue tracker for a more robust approach to task issues
- A native iOS app is available, with an Android app coming soon
- CRM, invoicing, white label branding, file management, and file editing are among the additional capabilities
- The premium plans start at $1.49 per active user each month (billed annually)
- $2.49 when billed monthly.
Another tool that makes it to our list of free Monday alternatives in Avaza.
Avaza covers project management from the very beginning i.e. customer quotations and to the very end, i.e customer invoicing.
This project management tool is one of our top suggestions as an alternative to Monday. Just like other basic project and team management software, Avaza also allows you to be more responsive to customers using the Questions tab.
You can also share detailed project estimates with potential clients. On approval, these estimates can be converted into a project right away.
- Task management includes group tasks, and task views via Kanban, Gantt, and List.
- Project management including project budgeting, Gantt charts, reports, project burn-down charts, and project progress dashboards.
- Time tracking for tasks.
- Activity feeds.
- Comments, file sharing, and collaboration.
- Timesheet entry and payroll management.
- Online payments (partial payments, PayPal payment integration).
- Invoices and online billing.
- Cloud accounting.
- Credit notes.
- Invoice, Quotation, and Estimation.
- Billing and expense management including multi-currency expenses, invoicing, payments, credit notes, and support for split payments across invoices.
- iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Free – free forever, no strings attached.
- $9.95 – Startup plan, great for small teams.
Our 5th pick for free Monday alternatives is Project Insight. Catering to project and portfolio management, avail numerous features through a centralized interface including task and project management, team communication, resource management, expense estimation, and more.
Plus, you can customize themes, labels, and fields as required.
Here are key project planning features you can avail yourself with Project Insight:
- Task management includes customization for fields, forms, and other elements.
- Project management includes project dashboard reports, Gantt charts, status updates, project budgeting, reporting, and scheduling.
- Time tracking.
- Team collaboration and discussion channel.
- Cross-project resource allocation.
- Resource management.
- Expense assessment and management including Budgeting and costing.
- Capacity planner for resource management.
- Workflow and approvals.
- FREE – Basic functionality. Free forever.
- $45.00 – Business and Enterprise plans, unlimited everything
Winning the hearts of giants including Disney, Amazon, and more, TeamGantt is definitely one of the top Monday alternatives. To begin with, you can easily manage and reorder tasks through drag and drop including recurring tasks. Project management is easier with templates, timelines, and Gantt charts.
Plus, it offers time tracking, project dependencies, filters, and more. You can even embed specific project timelines on your website.
It helps you work with ease through drag and drop so it is practically effortless. With all this and more at a reasonable price, be sure to check out TeamGantt as one of your Monday alternatives.
Here is what you get with TeamGantt:
- Task management includes subgroup, nested, and recurring tasks.
- Conversations on tasks.
- Project management including Gantt charts, project timelines, built-in templates, and project dependencies.
- Time tracking for projects.
- Planned vs. Actual timelines.
- Easy collaboration channels.
- Customizable views.
- Drag and drop.
- Real-time progress.
- File storage.
- Project timeline embedding in websites.
- Sticky notes for instant updates.
- Availability tab for effective workload assignment to teams.
- Email reminders.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android.
TeamGantt offers you:
- a Free plan.
- Standard Team plan at $49.75 per month.
- Advanced Team plan at $74.75 per month.
Aceproject is a neatly designed project management and time tracking app ready to replace Monday anytime. This tool offers all features to take tasks and team collaboration a notch up.
It includes multiple modules including projects, tasks, timesheets, documents, and expenses laced with multiple options.
This gives you a start-to-finish tool for managing every aspect of your business. If this wasn’t enough, Aceproject offers five different pricing plans, including a free plan.
Plus, it covers most of the features Monday lacks such as Gantt charts, time tracking, and more. Want more? check out the key features and be ready to switch today.
Aceproject lends you the following capabilities:
- Task management includes task creation and organization, recurring tasks, and customized task reports.
- Project management including Gantt charts, project tracking, project dependencies, and in-built templates.
- Timesheet module including time clock, timesheet approvals, and advanced time reports.
- Document management includes sharing and storing documents online, maintaining document versioning, and locking to sustain document originality.
- Expense management including expense tracking, approvals, and advanced reports.
- Time tracking.
- Email notifications
- Customizable dashboard.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Aceproject offers the following pricing plans:
- Basic (Free).
- Standard at $24 per month.
- Advanced at $ 49 per month.
- Silver at $99 per month.
- Gold at $199 per month.
Sampage is an all-in-one collaboration tool that gives a refreshing twist to project management and teamwork. We consider Samepage as one of your best Monday alternatives due to its different yet interesting work environment and affordability.
You can manage tasks, projects, online meetings, collaboration and more through one entity – pages. Each user can work on different elements on different pages that can be edited together.
Through pages, users can work on different parts of work assigned such as images, online meetings, documents, etc. Take a look at the key features to know more about this Monday alternative.
Make use of the following features with Samepage:
- Pages for access to various modules.
- Task management includes due dates, priority level, recurrence, sub-tasks, and description details.
- Meeting management.
- Comments and feedback sharing.
- Project management includes tracking multiple projects, start date, end date, Gantt charts, task dependencies, milestones, etc.
- Online video and voice calls.
- Shared calendar.
- Team collaboration including one on one and team chats and calls.
- Conversations with tasks, images, projects, and meetings.
- Event coordination.
- Document management including file sharing and co-authoring documents.
- Reporting dashboards.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Sampage offers the following pricing plans:
- Pro & Enterprise at $7 per member per month
- Non-profit and Educational (customizable)
Used by more than 3000 teams globally including Microsoft and Disney, Teamweek is a great choice when you’re looking for Monday alternatives. With a feature set that helps you organize and manage work visually; this tool endorses the saying that a picture is worth a thousand words.
Offering options ranging from capacity planning to project updates, you get to monitor more in a simple glance than studying complex reports. Organize teams, view roadmaps, downloadable shared timelines, and more with this versatile tool. Customize events such as assigned holidays, work plans, and set milestones.
A great feature is its annual review where you get to see how far you and your team have come across the year. With all of these features and more, you are sure to get the value for investment with Teamweek.
Avail the following set of features with Teamweek:
- Drag-and-drop interface.
- Task management includes backlog for unassigned tasks, creation, assignment, customized, color-coded tasks, and recurring tasks.
- Project management including Gantt charts, downloadable shared timelines, roadmap schedules, milestones, and project view.
- Customized workdays and holidays.
- Public links.
- Team availability view.
- Multiple user access levels.
- Export to calendars.
- Send tasks via the Google Chrome extension.
- Filter calendar by the project.
- Set public holidays by country.
- Overbooking calculations.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Teamweek offers the following unnamed pricing plans:
- $39 per month.
- $79 per month.
- $149 per month.
- $299 per month.
ClickUp is a flexible, all-in-one productivity tool that small and large teams across industries turn to for a work management solution. It offers a feature-rich experience to view your workload, monitor project updates, and collaborate with the team—no matter what project style you use.
Unlike Monday, ClickUp’s hundreds of customizable and advanced features to streamline your projects are available to all users, even on its Free Forever Plan. ClickUp is simple to set up and easy to use with its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functionality.
Plus, its collaboration abilities are virtually unmatched with an in-app Chat feature and threaded comments that can be assigned and edited directly within a ClickUp task or Doc, instantly turning any thought into an action item. Still, there is so much more ClickUp can do for you.
- Choose from hundreds of customizable features that scale with your needs
- 15+ customizable views including Gantt Chart, Kanban-like Board view, and Workload view
- Add single or multiple assignees to tasks and add watchers to get any task update alerts
- Identify blockers and bottlenecks with task relationships and dependencies
- Collaborative editing and detection in ClickUp Docs, tasks, and more
- Use assigned comments to delegate action items to specific team members
- Set recurring tasks and custom automation
- Track, sort, and filter your work with Custom Fields
- Get real-time reporting with Dashboards
- Connect ClickUp to over 1,000 other work tools
- Manage your time better with time estimates and a global time tracker
- Get access to your work wherever you go with the ClickUp mobile app
- 24/7 customer support
- Add unlimited members and tasks and get 1,000 MB of storage with the Free Forever Plan
- Get access to more advanced features with paid plans starting at $5
This Monday alternative provides a wholesome experience enabling you to manage various aspects of project management under one roof. It is easy to work with; just drag and drop – be it tasks or projects. It offers an enormous set of features for tasks, projects, and team management and collaboration.
You can create private or public projects and tasks. It also makes project management and workload balancing particularly easy through the project split view. Plus, you get updates on projects and tasks through Slack.
With beautiful colors and a short learning curve, Flow helps you create smart workflows and effective roadmaps so you and your team can stay productive.
With Flow, make your task management and collaboration efficient through the following features:
- Drag and drop interface.
- Project management includes a list or card view, dashboard, timeline, public and private projects, project duplications, export and archiving notes, and Gantt workflows.
- Task management includes creating and assigning tasks, priority, task setting in the list or card view, public and private tasks, subtasks, recurring tasks, task comments, tags, and flags.
- Resource management for balancing team workload, monitoring team progress, including project split view.
- Team collaboration.
- Team management includes creating workgroups, and setting up different teams and guest accounts.
- Document and file sharing.
- Search and filter.
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Flow offers the following pricing plans:
- Standard at $4.79 per user per month.
- Pro at $7.99 per user per month.
- Enterprise Plan (customizable).
With over 17,000 customers worldwide, this Monday alternative is an easy choice for teams on all levels.
Comprised of a broad spectrum of customizable features related to tasks, projects, and collaboration, Wrike makes work easy and result-oriented.
Time tracking helps you assess the time spent on tasks, which can, in turn, be used for workload balancing. Plus, it offers multiple payment plans, which makes it more appealing to different types of teams. Check out the key features to know why Wrike can be one of the more powerful Monday alternatives available.
Some of the most prominent features of Wrike include:
- Real-time newsfeed and personal dashboard.
- Task management includes task creation, assignment, task statuses, task time tracking, and recurring tasks.
- Project management including Gantt charts, visual dashboards, reporting, custom status and workflows.
- Team collaboration channels include discussions in tasks, document version control and live editing.
- Team management including workload management and member tagging.
- Time tracking and budget tracking.
- Online file attachments, sharing, and editing.
- Inbox notifications.
- Email integration for teams.
- iPhone and Android mobile apps.
Wrike offers the following pricing plans:
- Professional at $9.80 per user per month.
- Business at $24.80 per user per month.
- Marketers (Customizable).
- Enterprise (Customizable).
Asana is one of the powerful Monday.com alternatives which provides a robust set of features to track your workflow’s progress. The tool provides a multitude of options to fit perfectly with your unique project needs.
No matter what the size of your team is, if you opt for Asana, chances are you’ve made the right decision. The tool gives a lot of room for personalization and is designed in a way that makes managing multiple projects simultaneously a breeze.
Use the project timeline feature to set your project schedule and keep an eye out on what lies ahead. To speed things up, use the native Asana templates and quickly get to work without any delays.
- Project portfolio management for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Project timeline to lay out the tasks, along with corresponding dependencies.
- Conversations with team members to keep everyone in the loop.
- Built-in library of project templates to quickly fit your requirements.
- Kanban boards to identify loopholes and visualize progress.
- Due dates, priorities, and file attachments within tasks.
- The distinct feature set for agile teams, like sprint planning and backlog management.
- Issues and bug tracking to identify and manage issues proactively.
- 100s of integrations to keep a coherent workflow across applications.
Asana comes with the following plans:
- Basic (free) – tasks, multiple views, assignees, and due dates.
- Premium at $9.99 per user/month.
- Business at $19.99 per user/month.
- Enterprise – custom plan with priority support.
Jira is a modern software solution for agile teams to help them release a quality product over time. It is, undoubtedly one of the best Monday.com alternatives you can pick for your team. The tool fundamentally focuses on implementing multiple agile frameworks as smoothly as possible.
For tracking your project performance in real-time, Jira gives access to a vast library of agile reports ranging from basic burn-down and burn-up charts to more advanced sprint reports and velocity charts, etc.
Some of the key features Jira provides are:
- Customizable Scrum boards to support iterative software development.
- Kanban boards for visualizing the progress of tasks.
- Customizable project dashboard to get a bird’s eye view of projects.
- Roadmaps to lay out the project plan.
- Powerful issue and bug tracking.
- Numerous Agile reports for tracking performance.
- Custom search filters to focus on important things.
- Multiple third-party application integrations.
- Jira offers a free trial of 7 days and paid plans. The paid plans start from $10 per month for up to 10 users. The per-user price decreases with the number of users added.
The next one of the free alternatives to Monday.com that needs a mention here is Trello. One of the first choices of project managers, Trello is a lightweight and flexible solution for all of your task management needs.
The tool allows you to organize and prioritize your tasks through boards, lists, and cards. The boards can be set in place to represent either individual projects or teams. The cards are floatable and can be easily dragged and dropped in respective panes to visualize the project progress happening with time.
You can also invite as many team members to your boards as you like and collaborate without any glitches. The free version of the tool might seem a little too basic to you, but the paid plans are loaded with advanced functions, including numerous power-ups.
- Kanban boards for workflow visualization.
- Easy drag and drop of tasks to instantly indicate the status.
- Public and private access to boards.
- Tags, labels, and categories for organizing tasks.
- Email notifications and reminders.
- Checklists management for quickly checking off tasks when done.
- Comments within tasks for streamlined feedback.
- File attachments to give context to your work.
- Power-ups to connect with other third-party applications.
- Free forever.
- Business Class at $9.99 per user/month.
- Enterprise at $20.83 per user/month for the first 100 users.
Airtable is a beautiful alternative to Monday.com. The tool combines the functionality of a spreadsheet and database to provide an integrated task management solution to users. The user-friendly interface and the aesthetic design of the tool further act as a cherry on top.
Airtable comes with an interesting feature of Blocks that let you create workflows for your team. It also provides users with powerful project visualizations and formatting abilities to adjust according to project needs.
In case you don’t want to get into the hassle of starting everything from scratch, make use of an extensive library of templates Airtable comes with. These templates are designed keeping in mind the needs of distinct teams.
- Elaborate tasks management.
- Built-in project templates.
- Time tracking with tasks.
- Video chat functionality for meeting management.
- Issues and bug tracker for timely resolution.
- Powerful project sorting filters.
- File attachments within tasks.
- Third-party application integrations.
- Free for all the essential features.
- Plus at $10 per user/month.
- Pro at $20 per user/month.
- Enterprise – custom pricing with all the advanced features.
Another one of the most popular, as well as the best Monday.com alternatives, is Smartsheet. A spreadsheet program at heart, Smartsheet provides a platform that serves as a single systematic and flexible solution for all the task management needs of a team.
A highly customizable project management app, Smartsheet gives users the leverage to automate their workflows according to their stream of operations. Moreover, the dashboards and team portals allow everyone to track performance in a better way by keeping an eye on all the updates throughout the project lifecycle.
Smartsheet also comes with multiple third-party application integrations to maintain a consistent workflow across platforms, so that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Dashboard for key project activities.
- Kanban boards for smooth workflow visualization.
- Multiple views for tasks.
- Reminders for deadlines.
- Activity log for staying updated.
- Downloadable summary reports.
- Easy file attachments with tasks.
- Team portal for centralized team communication.
- Customized themes for individual preferences.
- Multiple sorting filters.
- Individual at $14 per month.
- Business at $25 per user/month.
- Enterprise – customized pricing plan for enterprises.
- Premier – custom pricing with all the premium features.
Another great Monday.com alternative that you can use in 2021 is Workzone. The application is an incredible task management and project management application that allows you to organize all of your projects in your roster by the tasks that you and your team have to perform.
The application automatically sends out notifications to all of your employees if they have tasks that have to go out and have not been submitted. The tool also allows different project managers to quickly identify all of the projects that need their immediate attention.
Here are some situations where Workzone comes into its own.
- Businesses like marketing departments, service firms, and different ad agencies, that support multiple departments or clientele, use the software and create different workspaces for each group. These workspaces are secure and distinct.
- The software allows you to stay on top of your work and not miss any important deadlines that can hinder the progress of your project development process.
Let’s take a look at some of the product features that Workzone offers to its clientele.
- Custom Branding
- Expense Tracking
- Flexible Permissions
- Gantt Chart
- Secure File Sharing
- Time Tracking
- Workload Reports
- Automated Reports
- Email Alerts
- File Versioning
- Full-text Search
- Group Calendar
- Task Dependencies
- Unlimited, Free Support
- There is a free trial of the software available for use if you want to check out the features and functionalities of Workzone without paying a single dime to the company.
- The paid pricing of this incredible task management and project management application starts at $200/month.
- There are no specific subscription packages designed for every user by default. If you want a custom subscription to the software specifically designed for you, then you have to contact the vendor for a custom quote.
Basecamp is an all-in-one toolkit for project management and team collaboration. The software is a one-stop shop where you can easily find everything you are looking for; that is why it makes for the perfect Monday alternative.
Basecamp is loaded with project management features, from to-do lists to visual tools, tracking features, collaboration options, and much more. The app is an ideal solution for those looking for a remote working solution, something that can not only help in project management but also work effectively as a communication tool, helping teams stay and grow together.
- The automated check-in feature helps stay updated about team activities without micromanaging
- You can post announcements, pitch ideas, etc., on the message board
- Organize data in folders and share files, documents, etc.
- Group chat
- Use a shared schedule to set important dates, events, etc.
- Pause notifications to stay focused
- Check-ins tailored for different users
- Hill charts
- Basecamp Personal is available for free but has limited options
- Basecamp Business has no such limitation and is available at $99 per month
MeisterTask is an intuitive team collaboration and task management tool. Its user-friendly interface ensures a short learning curve and quick adaptability.
MeisterTask does not compromise on security with two-factor authentication and various other security features in place. It is a comprehensive solution for task management and team collaboration, ensuring that your team is progressing with every step ahead.
- The customizable dashboard includes personal checklists, notifications, and time tracking
- Visual overview of projects and tasks
- Personal, private board, called Agenda, where you can in tasks related to you specifically
- Assign tasks and monitor performance as a task-watcher
- Built-in time tracker
- Custom fields
- Use multiple checklists to tick completed tasks off of your list
- Share images, files, etc. of up to 200MB
- Use tags to specify priority level, clients, etc.
- Data-driver, insightful reports
- Basic plan is available for free, with no strings attached
- The Pro plan costs $4.19 per month
- Business plan is available at $10.29 per month
- For Enterprise solutions, the pricing is customizable
If your goal is to find a simple and easy-to-use alternative to Monday, then Hive should be at the top of your list. It is another great Monday alternative with excellent features and high efficiency.
Hive simplifies project management for its users, ensuring higher productivity and better results. Hive offers a broad range of features, ensuring that everything progresses smoothly for you. It includes notetaking, in-built chatting options, resourcing and timesheets, and customization features.
- Add unlimited tasks and projects, assign resources to tasks, add due dates, and track tasks
- Multiple project views, including Gantt charts, Kanban boards, etc.
- Clean visual overview of all projects at once
- Create forms to collect information
- View all tasks assigned to you in My Actions
- Run the whole Agile process with the tool
- Time management
- Team collaboration
- Automation features
- Thousands of integrations
- Solo – Free forever
- Teams – $12 per user per month
- Enterprise – Contact Team Hive for custom pricing
Allthings is a Kanban-based tool for project management and team collaboration. This is one of those free Monday alternatives that help you organize and monitor your work via a neat interface using drag and drop.
View tasks, status updates, send notifications, share lists, and track time for efficient project planning and coordination. Plus, with Hygger, you can add your own custom fields to have more control over the way you steer your projects.
All things allow you to make use of the following feature list:
- Task management includes creating, organizing, prioritizing, and sharing tasks and to-do lists. You can set deadlines for one-time as well as recurring tasks.
- Project management options including daily email of work summary and highlighted deadlines to stay on time.
- Time tracking for tasks and estimation of time spent.
- Comments and file attachments for added information.
- Capacity and resource planning.
- Customization of fields.
- A group collaboration tool.
- Mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- Kanban boards.
- iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Free – free forever, no strings attached.
- $3.99 – Pro plan, unlimited everything.
- $9.95 – Team plan, unlimited everything.
Nifty is the ideal project management operating system. You no longer need to move between Roadmaps, Docs, Tasks, Charts, and other tools.
Nifty is a single tool that allows you to centralize teams, objectives, and actions.
- The Milestones feature is a Gantt chart that acts as a visual guide, showing progress in several perspectives, such as a timeline view, or a master overview
- Users can create Docs, Sheets, and presentations within the app, which syncs with Google Drive
- The time tracking tool collects time reports on projects and billable hours automatically
- Users can also receive real-time reports to help with resource allocation and task balancing
- The Pro package, which is suitable for small and medium-sized teams, costs $79 per month invoiced annually or $99 monthly
Last on our list of Free Monday Alternatives is Scoro.
Scoro is a project management software that allows you to organize and monitor your projects from beginning to end. It is simple to use and configure, allowing you to create your own procedures and workflows.
- It combines all project data and progress into a single view, allowing users to see how changes impact their goals
- Users also receive comprehensive work reports that include planned and completed tasks, time spent and billed, as well as income and expenditures
- Scoro has a sales center as well as CRM tools to provide users with a comprehensive view of the customer
- Users can compare budget scenarios and manage finances in many currencies, while roles and permissions protect sensitive data
- Essential plan at $28/month for each user
- Standard plan at $42/month for each user
- Pro plan at $71/month for each user
- The Ultimate custom plan is also available
DaPulse vs Monday.com: Why did the founders of the app change the name
Some people are intrigued by the fact that Monday.com changed its brand name from DaPulse to Monday.com
The simple answer to this question is that people used to make fun of their previous names.
Not that exciting after all… Eh?
Is Monday.com free?
Are you looking for a free Monday.com alternative?
Well, you better be on the lookout soon because the answer to the question, “Is Monday.com free?” is a resounding no.
There are many free alternatives available in the market.
Unlike Monday.com, many of these Monday alternatives have Gantt Charts as well.
nTask has an advanced Gantt Chart reporting system that you can use to manage all your project management needs.
So if Monday.com is not free then what’s the pricing structure like?
Monday.com Pricing: Why would you overpay when you have so many good alternatives available?
So how much is Monday.com priced at?
Monday.com has four plans where prices vary based on the package and the number of users you wish to onboard in the app.
For example, in the basic plan for five users, you will be charged $50/month.
While, if you wish to onboard 100 users then the cost is as high as $799/month.
So much for competitive pricing by Monday.com…
Which Monday or DaPulse alternative does your team rely on? Share your suggestions in the comments section below.