Are you feeling overwhelmed with managing tasks in your enterprise? Enterprise task management software is a great way to improve productivity and increase agility.
It can help automate processes, support collaboration, and provide task scheduling and reporting capabilities.
In this blog post, we’ll look at 12 of the best enterprise task management software solutions in 2023. We’ll explore how they each help streamline organizational task management, from tracking progress to assigning tasks.
Task management software helps streamline workflows by allowing users to assign tasks and track project progress. By automating repetitive processes, teams can focus more on creative problem-solving and collaboration.
The right enterprise task management solution should be customizable to meet your organization’s needs.
Look for solutions with advanced scheduling tools that allow you to set up recurring tasks and specific deadlines for each project.
You should also pay attention to reporting capabilities; choose a solution that allows users to generate custom reports to assess their projects’ performance quickly.
Furthermore, ensure your chosen software includes features that help facilitate team collaboration, such as chat rooms, document-sharing abilities, and status updates.
With the right enterprise task management software, organizations can gain visibility into their operations and reduce miscommunication among staff members.
Employees will have more time for strategic planning while being able to adapt quickly to rapid changes in the market or industry landscape.
These solutions are essential for businesses looking for increased agility without sacrificing operational efficiency or team productivity.
12 Enterprise Task Management Tools To Scale Productivity
Let’s look at the best enterprise task management software that can help you in becoming productive.
1. nTask: Best Overall Enterprise Task Management Software
nTask is an enterprise task management software that offers businesses a comprehensive suite of features to help them manage their tasks and projects more efficiently.
It enables teams to collaborate and streamline processes, ensuring that all tasks are completed on time.
nTask is designed to make the task management process more efficient by providing a wide range of tools, such as task templates, automatic reminders, notifications, assignable tasks, Gantt charts for tracking progress, and more.
The software also allows users to set up custom workflow processes and project boards, as well as carry out reporting and analytics.
The software also has a robust set of collaboration features, including private and group messaging, task comments, and real-time notifications. This allows teams to stay updated on project progress, assign tasks, and provide feedback in an organized manner.
Additionally, nTask offers a range of reporting and analytics tools, enabling users to track task progress and performance. These reports can also be used for forecasting future tasks, as well as monitoring team productivity.
nTask also provides users with various security features to ensure safe and secure data.
It supports two-factor authentication, password protection, and other encryption protocols to protect user data.
Moreover, nTask offers a range of customization options to help users tailor the software to their specific needs.
This includes customizing the dashboard and task management settings, as well as creating custom roles and permissions. nTask is an excellent tool for businesses to streamline their task management processes.
It provides an easy-to-use interface, powerful features, and integrations with popular third-party applications.
With its comprehensive suite of features, nTask can help businesses improve task management efficiency and productivity to the highest levels.
- Task Management: nTask allows users to create and manage tasks, set deadlines for each job, assign tasks to team members, and track progress.
- Collaboration: nTask provides a platform for teams to collaborate and share progress, ideas, and documents. Team members can comment on tasks, provide feedback, and edit documents in real time.
- Reporting: nTask provides an easy-to-use reporting tool so teams can track progress, identify potential risks, and take action.
- Automation: nTask allows users to automate specific tasks, such as creating recurring tasks, setting up notifications and reminders, and generating reports.
- Integrations: nTask integrates with popular business tools such as Outlook Calendar, Apple Calendar, and Slack. This lets users easily sync data across multiple applications and streamline their workflow.
- Security: nTask takes security seriously and offers a robust security system to protect user data. The platform also provides advanced authentication methods, such as two-factor and password encryption.
- Customization: nTask offers a variety of customization options to customize the user experience. Users can customize their dashboard, task list, and other settings so that the platform fits their needs.
- Support: nTask offers 24/7 customer support for all users. The team is available via email, chat, and phone to answer users’ questions.
Pricing & Plans
Here is an overview of nTask pricing:
- Basic Free Plan
- Premium: $3/month (Billed Yearly). For individuals or teams just getting started with project management
- Business: $8/month (Billed Yearly). For teams that need to create projects and plans with confidence
- Enterprise plan with more security, and customization
Best Task Management Tool
For Enterprises: nTask!
2. Airtable: Best for Visual Representation of Tasks
Airtable is a web-based platform that offers a convenient solution for visualizing and managing tasks.
A hybrid between a spreadsheet and a database, this app makes it easy to see how tasks fit together for better organization. With its drag-and-drop interface, users can quickly rearrange functions in whatever works best.
The software also offers custom workflow automation and multiple-user collaboration so teams can easily collaborate on projects.
It has enterprise security and privacy policies in place to keep sensitive data secure, as well as a built-in document editor which allows users to easily edit documents without leaving the app.
Lastly, this platform provides integrations with 3rd party apps to offer even more services.
If you’re looking for an intuitive task management system that visually represents your tasks, Airtable could be your right choice.
- Flexible Database: Airtable offers a flexible database that allows users to customize their data structure by creating custom fields and views, making it easy to organize complex data. It also allows users to quickly search and filter records, making it easy to find what they need.
- Automation: Airtable’s automation feature enables users to create powerful workflows and automation without any coding. This feature allows users to automate tasks like sending notifications, updating fields, running calculations, etc.
- Integrations: Airtable integrates with popular apps like Zapier, Dropbox, Google Sheets, and Salesforce to help users get the most out of their data. With these integrations, users can easily connect Airtable with other tools and streamline their workflow.
- Collaboration: Airtable allows users to collaborate with others on their data. They can easily share records and fields, comment on each other’s changes, and assign tasks to one another. This makes it easier to work together on data projects.
- Security: Airtable’s security features ensure that users’ data is safe and secure. It provides two-factor authentication, rest and transit encryption, and other security measures to protect users’ data.
Pricing & Plans
- Plus, for teams looking to create connected apps to manage their workflows. $10 per seat /month (Billed annually)
- Pro, for teams and departments who need to build connected apps to power their most important processes. $20 per seat /month (Billed annually)
3. ClickUp: Best for Budget-Conscious Businesses
As a growing business, budget consciousness is essential to staying on top of your costs.
That’s why ClickUp is becoming an increasingly popular choice for small and medium businesses that need task management software.
It’s both cost affordable and easy to use. Even better, it offers powerful features like scalability and customization that let you get the most out of your system.
Task management is crucial for any business that wants to stay organized and efficient.
With ClickUp, you can assign tasks to teams and individuals, set due dates, create checklists with tasks nested in other tasks, set dependencies between tasks, create custom views & boards, and view the progress of specific projects all within one platform.
And unlike many enterprise solutions, it’s user-friendly enough for anyone on your team to use immediately without needing an extended learning curve.
Regarding scalability and customization options, ClickUp allows you to grow your business without breaking the bank.
You can customize views & boards with time-tracking tools and Gantt charts for efficient project organization.
Additionally, there are many integrations with cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive & Box, so it easily fits into existing systems.
When it comes to collaboration tools, there is no lack of online integrations available on ClickUp like Slack, Google Calendar, Jira, or Zoom, to name a few, which makes it possible for teams dispersed across different regions or countries to work together flawlessly in realtime & keep up with current project status within a single platform.
Finally, there are also activity tracking & reporting features built into ClickUp that let everyone access valuable data to optimize performance & make well-informed decisions
- Automation: ClickUp offers powerful automation features to streamline tasks, prioritize workflows, and enable team collaboration. It features auto-assignment rules for more straightforward task assignments and more accurate project tracking.
- Flexible Task Management: With ClickUp’s flexible task management capabilities, users can assign tasks quickly by grouping them as needed into sublists or projects while maintaining individual timelines and goals.
- Customized Reporting: Users can customize reports on their team’s performance as well as numerous analytics for making informed decisions about workflow optimization measures by leveraging data from past projects within the project management system itself.
- Real-Time Communication: The app includes real-time communication tools such as Slack integrations that facilitate seamless conversations between colleagues, even if they’re far away.
- Security & Privacy Options: For businesses concerned about confidentiality when it comes to their project data, ClickUp provides granular security settings which allow administrators access control levels based on specific user roles.
Pricing & Plans
- Unlimited plan at $5/user per month
- Business: $12/ member/ month
4. Todoist: Best for Simple Task Management
If you’re looking for effective enterprise task management software, then Todoist is a great choice. It’s a powerful tool that helps teams be more productive and focus on tasks.
Todoist provides an intuitive platform that enables teams to keep track of their work and organize complex projects.
Task management in the enterprise requires an effective system that allows users to manage tasks and prioritize them easily.
With Todoist, users can create tasks within projects which can be organized hierarchically or set with dependencies.
This means that when one task is completed, the next task is triggered automatically without the need for intervention from team members.
This is great for streamlining complex workflows and ensuring maximum productivity.
Organization strategies are also made easy with Todoist’s filters and labels, which allow users to quickly sort tasks into categories or create custom filters for different contexts.
Additionally, using color tags helps provide an even easier way to identify task types so that users can quickly focus on relevant tasks at any given time.
Todoist suits teams of all sizes, from small startups to larger enterprises with hundreds of employees.
It makes communication between team members easy with discussion threads connected to each task ensuring everyone stays informed and up-to-date on project progress.
Furthermore, its mobile apps allow team members to stay productive on the go by enabling them to manage their workload while out of the office properly.
Overall, Todoist offers simple yet feature-rich enterprise-level task management software making it an excellent choice for streamlining projects across large organizations or smaller teams.
- Easy-to-Use UI: Todoist’s sleek design and intuitive interface make it easy to start managing tasks immediately. It includes a user-friendly “quick add” feature that allows you to jot down and efficiently organize tasks quickly.
- Collaborative Task Management: Todoist offers robust tools for teams, allowing for collaborative task management between multiple users. You can easily assign tasks to other team members, as well as set up shared projects or folders, so everyone has access to the same information, no matter their location or device.
- Availability on Multiple Platforms: Todoist is available across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox–allowing you to manage your tasks from any platform of your choice with complete data synchronization across all devices.
- Automated Alerts & Reminders: Set automated alerts and reminders for upcoming deadlines, so you never miss an important task again. You can also set recurring tasks for streamlined planning of everyday actions or events (e.g., team meetings).
- Customized Reports & Analytics: Generate customized reports with deeper insights into your project timeline or resource utilization to gain valuable insights into what works best and doesn’t.
Pricing & Plans
- Pro: $5 billed monthly
- Business: $8 billed monthly
5. Teamwork: Best for Managing Remote Teams
In today’s world, remote work is becoming increasingly popular for businesses.
With the right task management software, managing remote teams can be simple and rewarding.
Teamwork is essential for managing remote teams, as it helps to ensure collaboration and effective communication while providing benefits such as flexibility and increasing productivity.
Using enterprise task management software to streamline processes makes it easier to stay on top of tasks.
Automating specific tasks simplifies workflows, saving time and energy that can be directed toward more essential aspects of the project. This, in turn, increases productivity and promotes better collaboration across teams.
Flexibility is another significant benefit of team collaboration when managing remote teams.
With flexible schedules, employees can work from anywhere in the world at any time of day, giving them the freedom to take care of their job and manage their personal life with ease.
Besides this, having a virtual space where teams can stay in touch keeps morale high among employees.
Overall, teamwork is essential for managing remote teams for businesses to reap the many benefits of enterprise task management software, such as streamlining processes, increasing productivity, automating tasks, and enhancing team morale.
- Remote Collaboration Platform: Teamwork allows users to collaborate remotely in real time, regardless of location. The software provides a secure and intuitive interface that supports document sharing and voice and video chat with built-in meeting recording options.
- Comprehensive Task Management: Teamwork focuses on efficient task management to ensure projects are completed on time and according to scope. It supports multiple projects, assigned task prioritization, project timelines, customizable dashboard reporting, and Gantt chart visuals.
- Automated Notifications & Alerts: To help teams stay on top of tasks, Teamwork issues automated notifications when tasks are added or completed, trackable due dates are set, and more – allowing managers to keep tabs without hovering over team members’ shoulders all day!
- Integrations & Third-Party Extensions: Teamwork works with popular third-party tools like Zapier, Salesforce CRM, and Slack – plus, it has an open API that allows businesses to extend its functionality even further by creating custom integrations based on their specific needs
- Data Security & Compliance Features: With flexible data retention policies for hosted data and compliant encryption protocols used when accessing sensitive user information through the platform – users can trust that their communication remains secure regardless of location or device used (including web browsers).
Pricing & Plans
- Starter plan: $5.99 per month
- Deliver plan: $9.99/month
6. Asana: Best for Managing Large Teams
Asana is an industry-leading task and project management software for managing large teams.
It provides comprehensive tools to help teams efficiently manage their projects, collaborate with teammates, and organize tasks in an intuitive user interface.
It also offers automated workflows, real-time updates, and powerful integrations to streamline the process.
For enterprise users, Asana stands out for its multilevel task organization features. This allows project managers and team leads to delegate tasks quickly and communicate with group members on complex projects.
With customizable workflows and automation capabilities, teams can quickly see which tasks are assigned and who is responsible for what.
Additionally, Asana integrates seamlessly with other applications, such as Slack or Salesforce, to further enhance productivity.
Using Asana as your task management tool, you get access to up-to-date progress updates in real-time and actionable insights into your team’s performance.
Its unique dashboard design gives you a complete overview of the current projects, which can be filtered by an assignee or due date, among other options — making it easy to track progress against any milestone or deadline.
Moreover, Asana’s reports feature provides valuable analytics to implement the best strategies throughout the project life cycle.
For businesses looking to streamline their enterprise task management processes, Asana is a great choice thanks to its comprehensive feature set designed for larger teams.
Ultimately, from optimized collaboration tools to automated workflows, customizable dashboards, and robust integrations — it’s an ideal solution for enterprise users striving for maximum efficiency when managing large-scale projects.
- Team Management: Asana is designed to handle large teams and provides powerful ways to manage projects and tasks. It enables teams to easily collaborate, assign tasks, set due dates and priorities, and comment and share files for better communication.
- Automation Tools: Asana includes automation tools such as a rules engine that will trigger certain events based on the assigned task’s status or other criteria like comments or creating a new item. This helps streamline mundane tasks and manage time-sensitive ones efficiently.
- Reports & Insights: This feature allows users to quickly generate detailed reports with real-time insights that make project tracking more accessible than ever before. The reports generated by Asana can be used for analyzing team performance over time or understanding which tasks are taking up most of the resources.
- Integrations: Asana comes with plenty of integrations with popular applications such as Gmail, Slack, Dropbox, etc., providing an easy way for team members to stay connected even when working remotely from different locations worldwide. This gives users access to all the information from their favorite apps directly within Asana itself, allowing them to improve collaboration across different platforms simultaneously.
- Task Templates: Each project takes its unique shape, so each must have the tools necessary for success. Asana’s task templates provide an easy way to set up repeatable processes for workflow management, ensuring that every member of your team knows exactly what they need to do to complete any given task without much effort.
Pricing & Plans
- Premium: $13.49 billed monthly
- Business: $30.49 billed monthly
7. Basecamp: Best for Flat-Fee Pricing
Basecamp is an enterprise task management software designed for teams and projects of all sizes.
It offers a comprehensive suite of features that help you streamline processes and collaborate efficiently with stakeholders.
From centralized dashboards to communication tools and automated capabilities, Basecamp has everything you need to manage tasks effectively.
Basecamp’s flat fee pricing allows you to enjoy all its software features without worrying about hidden costs.
By adopting the flat fee model, teams can easily budget for their enterprise task management software.
The fee can be paid in advance or spread out across different year periods, depending on your team’s needs.
Aside from being cost-effective, Basecamp provides some incredible task management tools that can save you time and energy in the long run.
Its automation capabilities let you create customized workflows that help streamline project progressions and activities.
Moreover, it offers robust scheduling & calendaring tools so that you can keep track of your team’s tasks by assigning deadlines and milestones against them—all from within a single dashboard.
Additionally, its time tracking & reporting features make it easy for teams to accurately measure output achieved against goals set out at the beginning of each project or task.
If your team is looking for a comprehensive enterprise task management solution with flat-effective flat fee pricing, look no further than Basecamp.
It offers all the essential features needed for managing projects quickly and efficiently without any surprises along the way.
- Flat-Fee Pricing: The pricing structure of Basecamp makes it ideal for businesses that need to manage large teams and projects without overspending on software costs. Users can access all of their services at one low monthly rate or choose to pay annually at an even lower rate.
- Simple Project Setup: It takes just minutes to set up a project in Basecamp with an intuitive user interface designed specifically for business use cases.
- Group Collaboration & Communication Tools: Working together as a team has never been easier thanks to built-in communication features such as message boards and chat rooms in Basecamp, where team members can share ideas quickly and easily with each other — whether located nearby or across the globe.
- All-in-One Workspace Platform: Instead of jumping between different task management systems when managing multiple clients or departments inside your enterprise organization—time could be saved by using one platform instead.
- Integrations & APIs: Basecamp easily integrates with other popular software such as Slack, Dropbox, Salesforce, etc., making it easier for users to manage their files across different platforms.
Pricing & Plans
- Team: $89/month
- Business: $199/month
- Unlimited: It is also at $199/month
8. Wrike: Best for Customizing an App for Specific Teams
Wrike is one of the best enterprise task management software solutions for customizing an app for teams.
By customizing an app, it can be tailored to accommodate the team’s specific organizational needs and requests. This provides flexibility and ensures the team stays organized while using the app.
The customization process involves developing apps based on your team’s requirements. This could include features such as reporting, task tracking, real-time collaboration, or managing project deadlines.
With Wrike’s intuitively designed tools and flexible customization options, users can easily integrate their existing software into their processes.
With Wrike, teams can customize their processes to meet organizational needs and preferences.
The ability to set up tasks and streamline workflows makes it easier for teams to collaborate efficiently and reduce pressure on individual members by allowing them to focus on tasks that matter most.
It also helps ensure that each team member is on the same page regarding task completion—eliminating any confusion or miscommunication due to a lack of understanding of roles and responsibilities.
Regarding customization options, Wrike allows users to customize everything from visuals and layouts through a drag-and-drop feature down to user permissions.
This gives team leaders complete control over who can access what information to ensure the security of sensitive data within their organization.
Overall, Wrike offers an excellent solution for teams looking for an efficient way of tracking workflow progress with custom apps explicitly designed around their organizational needs.
- Task Dependencies & Progress Reports: With Wrike, you can easily track dependencies between tasks and monitor progress with built-in reports. You can also view all tasks assigned to team members at a glance, enabling you to identify potential issues quickly and take corrective action if needed.
- Automated Workflows & Task Prioritization: Once you define how tasks should be managed with automated workflows, those will automatically trigger whenever new activities or decisions are made on related projects or assignments. This way, you save time by eliminating manual data entry steps while making sure each task is prioritized accordingly based on its importance.
- Customizable Dashboards & Reports: Create detailed dashboards or custom reports so everyone on your team has access to real-time updates about the progress of any task or project they’re involved in—so they can stay up-to-date without having to check multiple sources of information manually every day!
- Integration with Other Applications: Gone are the days when managing different applications was cumbersome—nowadays, it’s effortless thanks to integrations between tools such as Slack and G Suite as part of Wrike’s ecosystem.
- Efficient Communication Capabilities: Through its efficient communication capabilities, real-time notifications keep everyone informed about what’s happening when changes occur across their projects. This helps ensure that everyone stays productive regardless of where they are located.
Pricing & Plans
Team: $9.80 /user/ month
Business: $24.80 /user/ month
9. Trello: Best for Beginners and New Businesses
Task management can be a tricky thing for beginners and new businesses. With so many approaches and software solutions, it can be hard to find the right fit.
Trello is often the first choice for enterprise task management software among beginners and new businesses. It is highly efficient, flexible, and easy to use, making it one of the best choices.
Trello offers a unique ‘board’ feature that makes it an excellent choice for team collaboration. A board consists of cards that can represent tasks or ideas, and they all sit in columns representing different completion stages.
This allows teams to move tasks quickly from one stage to the next, clarifying what needs to be done. Boards are also highly customizable so that teams can easily visualize their workflow.
For those needing additional features to manage projects and tasks efficiently, there are plenty of useful add-ons for Trello, such as calendar integration and customizable reports. This makes it an even more powerful tool for managing complex projects from start to finish in a streamlined way.
When it comes to task management software, Trello is one of the best options out there for beginners and new businesses looking to get organized quickly and effectively.
Its board feature allows you to customize your workflow, while its powerful add-ons make it possible to take your project management capabilities further.
- Drag & drop boards: Trello’s drag-and-drop interface enables users to quickly and easily create tasks, move them around, assign due dates, and add other contextual information. This makes it a perfect tool for intuitively managing projects of all sizes.
- Collaborative team communication: Teams can communicate efficiently through comments, attachments, and more on Trello cards, so everyone is in the loop on project progress. Users can also access specific boards designed for open collaboration between team or organization members.
- Automation tools: The built-in automation tools allow teams to set up workflows to save time by automatically organizing cards based on predetermined triggers like card movement or label assignment. There is no need to perform manual steps each time something changes in the process chain.
- Advanced statistics: Trello provides advanced analytics capabilities which give insight into board performance and enable comparison between different periods over time as well as between multiple teams at once for a better understanding of current trends and potential risks ahead.
- Time tracking capabilities: The integration with third-party services allows users to track their work hours directly from within their boards using intuitive timers for accurate invoicing purposes or just better control over task duration when dealing with deadline issues or other time constraints related projects might have attached to them.
Pricing & Plans
- Standard: $5 per user per month
- Premium: $12.50 per user per month
- Enterprise: $17.50 per user per month
10. Smartsheet: Best for Spreadsheet Users
As the workplace continues to evolve and become increasingly digital, businesses need a reliable way to manage tasks and collaborate on projects.
That’s why Smartsheet is one of the top enterprise task management software on the market.
For spreadsheet users, Smartsheet is perfect for streamlining processes, tracking progress, and connecting data from multiple sources.
Smartsheet offers many features that simplify task management, including data collaboration, project tracking, and custom user views.
Also, nodes for quickly sharing documents, so everyone stays updated on changes. As a bonus, Smartsheet has no learning curve since it has a similar look and feels to Excel, so users can easily access their data immediately.
For those needing more flexibility, Smartsheet also offers customization options like Gantt charts and color scheming so you can organize your data exactly how you want it.
Its automation capabilities allow teams to create workflows that move information efficiently between departments or people in the organization.
And with visibility into performance across all company levels – executive included – Smartsheet keeps everyone on track without hassle.
What makes Smartsheet even more powerful is the integrated software tools that allow it to be linked with other apps like Office 365 or Google Drive for enhanced collaboration and flexibility.
This way, teams can use the power of Excel but still have the agility of a web app for managing tasks in real time with an increased level of accuracy.
Overall, Smartsheet offers an incredibly efficient way for business owners and employees to manage enterprise tasks efficiently.
- User-friendly Interface: Smartsheet provides an intuitive, user-friendly interface with powerful features that enable teams to collaborate on tasks and projects efficiently. It allows teams to work in real-time, which results in accurate information being shared quickly and effectively.
- Automation Tools: Smartsheet simplifies complex processes by providing automated tools for task creation, communication, collaboration, and project tracking. This helps make managing enterprise tasks easier and more efficient for everyone involved.
- Robust Security: Smartsheet features robust security measures, including multi-factor authentication, to help ensure data remains secure at all times. Additionally, it offers integrated single sign-on (SSO) capabilities and encryption for all data stored within Smartsheet applications or accounts so you can rest assured your data is safe from malicious actors.
- Integrations: With its extensive suite of integrations, Smartsheet seamlessly integrates with third-party applications like Microsoft Office products such as Outlook and Excel enabling users to move effortlessly between their favorite apps while staying connected across their team’s workflow whenever needed.
- Reporting & Analytics: Smartsheet also includes reporting and analytics tools that enable users to track progress against goals in real time so they can adjust course if needed without disrupting the process or derailing productivity efforts.
Pricing & Plans
- Pro: $7 /user/month
- Business: $25 / user/month
11. ProjectManager.com – Best for Enterprise Project Reporting
ProjectManager.com is an enterprise project management tool that provides a variety of options for task and project administration. It has fully interactive Gantt chart views, as well as Kanban-style boards, task lists, and calendars. Basic budgeting tools and a vast range of app connectors are included, however the latter needs you to pay for higher membership tiers.
ProjectManager is an excellent tool for dealing with fundamental project management difficulties including goal formulation, scope creep, and budget changes and limits. ProjectManager.com, unlike conventional enterprise task management, provides as a focal place for teams to interact and communicate.
ProjectManager has a lot of appealing aspects, such as its ease of use and ability to track a wide range of project data. This makes the ProjectManager platform a well-rounded PM Platform for enterprise reporting.
- Interface: ProjectManager has a simple interface, making it one of the most user-friendly software even for beginners. The primary features and functions, such as view options for each project at the top of the page and simple navigation in the left-hand sidebar, are exactly where you would expect them to be.
- Dashboards: ProjectManager also has a robust dashboard that collects essential, real-time data on project health, progress, cost, time, budget, and risk. Simply select the dashboard view to receive a broader view of your project. Dashboard themes may also be used for resource planning, problem tracking, change logging, and event planning, among other things. Create your own dashboard from scratch, complete with your own colors.
- Portfolio management: Custom dashboards allow you to assess, manage, and allocate resources across several projects from a single location. You can compare the statuses or budgets of two or more projects side by side and allocate resources to underperforming initiatives. ProjectManager also contains a roadmap that integrates all projects into a single Gannt chart for simple viewing and administration, allowing you to gain a high-level image of your portfolio.
- One-click reporting: This enterprise task management software shines when it comes to preparing reports for stakeholders, executives, and your team. ProjectManager enables you to create quick reports for almost any purpose, such as project status and progress reports, gap analysis, deviation reporting, and resource allocation. You can produce these reports with a single click, then export them in PDF format.
- Time tracking: This feature is not often included with project management software, and many systems only support time tracking through third-party add-ons. In contrast, ProjectManager contains features for tracking employees’ time spent on tasks and projects.
- People management: This enterprise task management gives you several ways to manage your team and resources. Form user groups to which tasks and roles can be delegated. Give team members access so that you can look for suitable talents when allocating new projects or tasks.
- Dashboard: You can also view dashboards for individual members, monitor real-time employee availability, and reassign jobs based on capacity. When combined with the time-tracking tools listed above, you will never be in the dark about who can work on what at any given time.
- Team – $16
- Business -$28
- Enterprise – Contact support
12. Atlassian Jira – Best for Development Teams
Jira is an enterprise task management system that will make your IT team the most productive in your business. Jira is well-known for its bug-tracking and project-management features. This is one of the numerous reasons why this tool is so popular among software development teams.
Jira has lately attempted to pivot some of its offerings in order to cater to different types of teams and
companies. Marketing, operations, human resources, finance, legal, and other use cases are all covered
by project management systems. Despite this, Jira’s primary software offering remains project management and trouble-tracking solutions for software professionals. Jira is ideal for technical project teams.
- Agility– Jira is specially developed for agile and Scrum project management. Scrum boards and Kanban boards are included in the application, allowing teams to observe processes and track task progress in real-time. Managers can immediately identify which tasks are doing well and which are behind. Jira supports agile sprints as well as a variety of project views including user stories and narrative points.
- Issue Management -Atlassian developed Jira to track bugs and manage issues in software projects. This feature is still a critical element of Jira’s project management service today. The program makes it easier for engineers to locate, track, and document software bugs. All bugs and issues are listed in the queue. By showing all issues in a single view, Jira makes it easy for teams to select which problems should be addressed first.
- Excellent Reporting: The application includes 12+ reports out of the box. They enable managers to obtain actionable data on their teams’ performance in real-time. Burndown charts, sprint reports, velocity charts, version reports, burnup charts, and cumulative flow diagrams are just a handful of Jira’s agile reports.
- Customized workflows allow teams to create a visual representation of their routines. This increases accountability and openness throughout a project. Apart from protocols, Jira features such as reports and scrum boards may be completely customized. Developers can even utilize Jira to create custom JQL filters.
- Multiple Use Cases: This enterprise project management tool is designed specifically for software development teams and supports a wide range of use cases. Yet, different Jira versions are meant to serve different divisions inside a company. This application may be used by marketing teams to organize complicated product launches and large-scale events. Custom workflows may be created by human resources departments to expedite their hiring and onboarding processes. The software may even be used to evaluate operational performance.
- Data security: In the current digital world, the importance of data security cannot be overstated. Managers can assign different roles to team members in Jira, giving them complete control over who has access to what information.
- Standard – $7
- Premium -$14
- Enterprise -Contact Support
How To Choose Task Management Software?
When it comes to task management, choosing the right software for your business can be a daunting process.
There are many things to consider, from understanding your business needs to identifying the best task management software vendors.
Luckily, some tips can help make the decision easier. Here’s a guide on how to choose enterprise task management software in 2023.
First, you need to understand the needs of your business and how task management software can help you accomplish them.
Think about the types of tasks that need to be managed and what features of a task manager would be most beneficial.
Ask yourself questions like: What is the size of my team? How many projects am I managing? Do I need a system with integrated communication channels?
Having answers to these questions will help you figure out what features and capabilities you’ll need in your task management system so you can narrow down your options.
Once you’ve identified these requirements, it’s time to start researching different enterprise task management software vendors.
Take advantage of free trials or demos to understand how each program functions and if it meets your criteria.
You should also look at customer reviews and ratings. This will show how satisfied others are with their experience using the software – both for individual users and teams collaborating on tasks together.
It’s crucial to ensure that the task management software chosen is flexible enough for all users within an organization. It doesn’t feel overwhelming or too complex for new users who may not have prior experience working with similar systems.
Benefits of Task Management Software
In today’s workplace, task management software is the backbone of efficient business operations.
An enterprise task management solution helps organizations streamline their workflow and optimize the use of their resources.
Using a task management system, businesses can improve time and resource management, boost productivity, facilitate collaboration, and increase project visibility.
Let’s go deeper.
1. Task Assignment
Task management software helps break down complex tasks into smaller manageable pieces. This allows for better tracking and progress monitoring which leads to improved work efficiency.
With a good task management tool, you can assign tasks to specific individuals or teams so everyone knows what’s expected of them. This makes communication within an organization much more organized and efficient.
Task management systems also enable you to set due dates and reminders so that tasks are completed on time.
2. Time Management
Good time management is essential for success in any business.
With enterprise task management software, you can save time by automating mundane processes such as assigning tasks or sending out notifications.
You no longer have to manually manage your tasks or worry about forgetting essential deadlines when using a reliable task management system.
This lets you focus on more important tasks instead of wasting time driving the minor details.
3. Productivity Boost
Regarding productivity in the workplace, no doubt using a task management system can significantly increase your team’s output.
With an automated system in place, you will no longer have to worry about messy back-and-forth emails between members of your team or lengthy telephone calls trying to coordinate deadlines and deliverables.
A good task management software will provide clear visuals on who is working on what and how close a project is to completion, allowing managers to oversee the project’s progress in real-time.
In a nutshell, task management software can boost your team’s productivity efficiently.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What is the Enterprise Task management tool used for?
What are the top features of Enterprise task management tools?
Why do you need an Enterprise Task management tool?
To conclude, enterprise task management software has become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes.
It provides numerous advantages, including improved time and resource management, increased productivity and efficiency, automated performance measurement, and more.
With the right software in place, businesses can achieve their goals easier and faster than ever before.
Business leaders have many options for selecting the best enterprise task management software.
Our guide on the ten best enterprise task management software in 2023 provides insight into some of the top products on the market as well as tips on how to choose the right one for your business.
By considering these points and selecting a quality product, businesses can improve their operations and reach their goals more efficiently.
You may also like: