Owning a business is pretty cool but only when you make it profitable. Some people might disagree with this statement but if you own a business, then you would actually know that without a proper customer base the business makes no sense. So, it goes without saying that if you are devoid of clients driving your sales, you won’t have much of a company and even if you do have customers without capable sales tools helping you along the way it’s going to be difficult.
This need for recognition is why big companies spend billions of dollars on marketing campaigns to boost their sales, improve lead generation, and get their product out for the masses to enjoy. The better the sales tools and CRM software you have on your side the more beneficial it will be for your organization.
But fast marketing techniques are very necessary nowadays because of the diversity of the marketplaces, and to show you how important proper sales techniques are, here are some of the statistics:
- Only 2% of cold calls actually result in a follow-up appointment.
- In lead generation, 44% of salespeople give up on a lead after a single follow-up.
- According to research by Fronetics, as many as 50% of sales go to the sales rep who responds first.
Don’t worry, these stats are not meant to scare you. They were merely brought up to make you understand how important it is to create a sales strategy that will benefit you today and on which you can rely for the future of your company; for which sales tools are of utmost importance.
In this article, we will cover 27 of the most amazing sales tools for boosting results and helping you generate more dough.
Top Sales Tools for 2022
Let’s take a look!
If you are looking for a sales platform to take care of all your sales processes, then HubSpot is the sales enablement tool for you.
HubSpot is considered one of the top sales-boosting tools in the market right now. Depending on how serious you are in generating more and more sales, HubSpot has three distinct solutions for you:
- HubSpot Sales Free
- HubSpot CRM
- HubSpot Sales Professional
The free solution is a good starting point from where your company will go in the right direction to acquire more sales. The Sales Free version gives you access to the valuable tools that help you boost many different aspects of your sales strategy including live chat.
Many companies want to learn about their prospects before finalizing a sales strategy. Well, they are in luck, because this sales tool can help them with a feature called decision-maker.
You can also analyze user engagement towards your business and get a clear idea about the products and services people are being attracted to so that you can push them in the market further to generate more sales.
This sales tool is pretty in-depth because it has several amazing features designed for every member of the sales team and with the ability to try the tool out for free, we don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t give it a go.
If you want to spawn more sales in the global market, you really can’t go wrong while working with LinkedIn Sales Solutions. With 450 million users all over the world, you can create some serious hype about your products through this platform and generate more revenue.
With LinkedIn being the Facebook of the professional world, you are bound to make some pretty serious connections that will help you create more and more sales opportunities in digital marketing.
While you can find out what your prospects are, by spending time and needless money on it that takes a considerable amount of time, you can cut the hassle and go for LinkedIn Sales Solutions that will do all of the heavy liftings for you.
This app helps you to make decisions about which products you should push in the market and what services should you continue to provide, so that you can maintain your presence on social media and the digital marketing realm as the Victor.
LinkedIn has an amazing sales tool called Sales Navigator that makes prospecting sales easier. Other features of this tool are as follows:
- The use of InMail to contact any LinkedIn member.
- Receive custom lead recommendations.
- Real-time sales updates for customers and prospects.
- Access to an advanced search to find the right leads for your business.
- A dashboard for measuring and tracking your social selling results.
There is a full trial available for the Sales Navigator tool and you should definitely try it if you have or haven’t used LinkedIn for sales before. Who knows, this might exactly be the sales tool to push you deeper into the hearts and minds of potential customers.
If you’re looking for a tool that helps your sales team identify the intent of the visitors on your website and initiate a chat with them at strategic moments, then ProProfs Chat is your go to option.
As live chat software, ProProfs enables your business to understand visitor intent, connect with them in real-time, and classify sales qualified leads efficiently. It even helps you engage faster with your website visitors with live chat triggers and eye-catchers.
Besides these, there other benefits of the tool that include:
- Capture qualified leads for your business in real-time with the pre-chat form feature
- Store captured leads and operator conversations with them automatically in your favorite CRM platform with a simple integration process
- Identify upsell opportunities with the help of CRM integration and Announcement feature that helps your sales team close more sales faster
With detailed reports, your sales team also gets in-depth insights on how delighted your visitors were with their services and improve future conversation quality efficiently.
When it comes to managing your sales through proper management software, nothing comes close to InsideSales.com. At first glance, you might think that the website is not that detailed but in fact, there is a lot more to this amazing company than meets the eye.
There is a long list of product offerings that can facilitate your business and create more buzz about it. They are:
- Email and Web Tracking
- Lead and Accounting Scoring
- Opportunity Scoring
- Predictive Forecast
- Sales Communications
While all of these products are amazing in their own way, the best out of them is the email and web tracking tool which will effectively help you track the traffic which a blog post is generating.
This tool is quite extraordinary as it lets you see, in real-time, email being opened and also email links being pursued. Simply put – close more deals!
You can use this data to your advantage by going through tons and tons of information from this tracker tool and get a clear idea about what your prospects should be i.e. a real differentiator for a sales tool and definitely will help you in your sales cycle.
Acquire is a unified customer engagement platform equipped with the digital tools required to deliver the best sales experience. In simple terms, it is the best customer communication platform that you will ever find for all types of businesses – whether small or big.
It consists of different features like secure co-browsing, AI chatbots, live chat, and HD video calling. This innovative live chat software empowers your customer support teams to proactively resolve complicated sales tasks and resolve real-time support issues across different channels.
With the help of the analytics feature of Acquire, you can improve on all your digital customer engagement statistics by measuring it effectively. This customer data platform aids in deepening your understanding of your entire customer experience.
It enables you to be customer data-driven by understanding your customers in a better way. Thanks to Acquire Analytics, you get comprehensive insights about your customer profiles while using the live chat software.
Since we are talking about customer engagement here, with the help of the analytics you can track all aspects of customer engagement at one spot. This includes robust chat analytics, chatbot reporting, knowledge base stats, and agent performance.
This fantastic software helps you to:
- Connect with the website visitors and understand their requirements
- Qualify leads by collecting information 24×7 through lead-gen forms
- Support customers in real-time using the all-in-one live chat software
- Target chats to specific segments
- Get a 35% increase in sales conversations
- Get 87% increase in website conversions
Acquire can be used as a sales bot to acquire contact details of potential customers 24×7. This vital data aids in getting more leads for the business.
With the help of this tool, you can effectively set sales goals for your team that will turn more and more sales prospects into actual customers.
One of the best features, out of many, in this tool is the ability to make a “pipeline playbook “. This helps you and your team to be on the same page (connected to a unique contact that is loaded with all the data) throughout the sales process.
This feature also provides different ways to improve your pipeline for the better. They are:
- Emails and phone activities are better integrated so that the whole team can be in constant communication with each other seamlessly, which makes it easier to discuss strategies and schedule meetings.
- Better sales campaigns which will allow all the sales rep to be more consistent towards their goal and keep everyone and everything on the same page with complete transparency.
This tool also offers to track all of your email, websites, and documents which helps you to get a clear idea about engagement with the clients on every social media platform and different other forms of communication.
It also has a “Share Campaign with Team” feature that allows you to share your work with your teammates which keeps everyone on the same page and there is no confusion among the group. The perfect feature for a sales tool!
Check this blog:
There are a lot of business strategies that can help you generate more sales but what if you wanted to make smart selling strategies that didn’t require quite a lot of Hussle and still produced results? Yesware has got you covered.
Every mainstream sales tool can help you figure out what your prospects should be by combing through your organizational data, but what to do next? This is where Yesware will make your life a whole lot easier.
With detailed and actionable insights, you will never have to think about what you should do with all of the data you have collected. Instead, the data is so finely broken and shared with the appropriate team members, that everyone is kept in check and also whether they are making the right moves or not.
Yesware has a fascinating three-point approach to describe the analytical data it digs out:
- Scale success. Once you have got the secret formula for success, you should share that with the rest of your team so you can all achieve success.
- Focused on the action. Based on the data’s significance, you are given actionable advice.
- Real-time results. Yesware is a much-needed solution because it gives you real-time data that increases your chances of success in today’s fast-moving market.
The only drawback to this amazing tool is that its quite complex and it takes time to learn and utilize its full potential. But once you get started, it’s very hard to stop.
Do you have a proper scheduling system for all of your meetings with prospects? Calendly can help you there.
In the past, you could only schedule meetings with email or a phone call, but times have changed and by using Calendly you can properly schedule your meetings right into your calendar and many other engagements.
From sales meetings, interviews to demos, Calendly has everything you could ever ask for from a scheduling tool.
It has a lot of high-end competitors but the unique point which sets this tool apart it the ease of use for every sales rep that starts to use it.
In addition to a 14-day free trial, there is no cost associated with the basic package that is pretty detailed and can cover a lot of your basic scheduling needs. Try it. It’s one of the best sales tools around!
Before the advent of digital marketing, you had to physically collaborate with prospects to witness the demos but it’s a different ball game now with Zoom.
This tool is an amazing solution for video and web conferencing hurdles and is considered one of the best digital marketing sales tools.
With its cult following of more than 300k customers, you know you will be in good hands to take care of all your remote communications.
Some other features that Zoom is proud of are:
- Group collaboration.
- Fullscreen and gallery view
- Easy to share a meeting with one or more contact.
- Mobile screen sharing for iPhone and iPad, making it easy to conduct meetings on the go.
- Webinar capabilities.
- HD video and voice
- Ability to host a meeting with or without video, or with screen share only.
- Dynamic voice detection
Sales tools have to feature ease of use and Zoom has this key feature. You can very easily invite someone to a meeting just like you do in person and the other person just has to enter the meeting ID or Meeting Room Name to get inside and you are good to go.
Are you fed up with your current CRM or Sales tools and want to move to a more simplified solution like a spreadsheet? ClinchPad is there to pull you back from the dark ages.
With the sales community in mind, this tool was developed to facilitate sales reps and companies along to keep track of all your activities and processes in a central location that helps to generate amazing results.
ClinchPad is very useful for small teams but in no manner is it a slouch and should be overlooked.
Its Sales Dashboard is one of the amazing features this CRM comes with. With all of the data presented to you on this Dashboard, you will save lots of time which you would’ve wasted over spreadsheets.
You can create a free account but if you want to take it to the next level, you’ll have to pay an affordable $9/ month.
The amazing Proposify will help you create some immaculate sales proposals that will set you apart from companies who still make proposals on MS Word or other basic word editors.
By using Proposify, you can create amazing proposals that are beautifully refined and are kept in the cloud for quicker shareability, which saves a lot of time.
Some of the features this amazing tool offers are:
- Use of electronic signatures.
- Access to an online preview tool.
- The ability to track everything, knowing exactly where things stand in the sales pipeline.
- Drag and drop the library for ease of management.
With a generous free trial and an affordable $25/month starting price, it’s an amazing solution to boost your bottom line and one of the best sales tools around.
Crystal is the app that tells you anyone’s personality to help you nail your sales prospecting and calls. With just the click of a button, you can learn how someone generally thinks, acts, and, most importantly, prefers to communicate. Crystal helps you communicate more effectively, write more persuasively, and build trust faster with your prospects.
In today’s world, you can’t communicate with each prospect the same. Crystal can help you learn to adapt to each person’s unique style. Use Crystal’s Chrome Extension to predict personality through CRMs, like Salesforce, or LinkedIn.
However, Crystal has taken full advantage of the new technology, and offers more features, like:
- Relationship Reports that allow you to compare two personalities.
- Personality Profiles offer insights into yourself and others.
- Conversation Coach that gives you advice for communicating with others in different scenarios.
- Mobile app that lets you take Crystal on the go.
Crystal’s premium subscription is just $29/month. It is a good solution to help you close more in sales.
Check this out:
Slintel is a marketing and sales intelligence product that helps companies find active, high-intent buyers in their target market. Slintel’s software does this by analyzing buyer journeys, technology adoption patterns, and other digital footprints to determine the buying propensity of prospects.
As a Slintel customer, you can:
- Track Contract Renewal Cycles
- Detect Prospect Tech-Stacks
- Gain Company & Lead Insights
- Discover Green Field Opportunities
The product gives you access to the buying patterns, tech stacks, and contact information of more than 17 million companies and 70 million decision-makers across the world. You can get the pricing of Slintel by contacting their support team.
14. Persist IQ
Persist IQ is one of the best sales tools that can boost your sales efficiently. The program is reportedly used for the creation of drip campaigns. Such campaigns are ideal for personalized emails, general marketing purposes, and prospect conversion.
As one of the best sales tools, PersistIQ conveniently tracks the progress regarding potential customers state – i.e. whether they have converted if they are indecisive or still in the process of communication. PersistIQ specifically targets sales pipeline, and segments lead into an organized format.
With Persist IQ sales tool you can do the following:
- Easy-to-use for sales engagement activities.
- It helps a lot in marketing-related campaigns (list compilations) as it integrates with many CRMs.
- Mailing and promotion campaigns made easy through a revamped interface.
- Features email tracking modules.
The next one on this list of best sales tools to boost your sales in 2020 is Albacross. This one’s a leading sales tool that can boost your sales in 2020. With the help of powerful tools and app integrations, you can use the program to outperform your competition in no time.
As Albacross sales tool customer, you can:
- Identify and track every company that visited your website.
- Get a full profile view and details of each prospect. Details include, but are not limited to the client’s budget, revenue, income, location, and the volume of a prospect’s company/ business.
- Keep track of each sales project through a dedicated reporting and dashboard.
Let’s take a look at the next recommendation, shall we?
Moving on, Engagio comes as a robust sales tool for marketers with varying business proportions. It helps us to have a clear understanding of each organization when it comes to B2B sales and their respective marketing styles.
Aside from providing a suite for account-based sales, some of the main highlights of this program are appended below.
With the Engagio sales tool, you can enjoy the following features:
- Track prospect details down to the dot.
- Provides valuable and noteworthy solutions for active and passive marketing campaigns.
- Significantly helps to connect accounts to the leads, and converted long term prospects.
- Integrates with multiple CRM apps.
Having great contacts is the hallmark of a great salesperson. This app allows you to organize all the contact information from your email, phone, social media accounts into a single automated address book that empowers you to build profitable connections. CircleBack automatically tracks news contact details, updates the data, and helps in removing duplicates.
You need to integrate CircleBack into your Customer Relationship Management process to keep your lead pipeline flowing in a positive direction. A win-win sales tool for all small organizations to even bigger blue-chip conglomerates.
With CircleBack sales tools, you can do the following:
- Make contact updates
- Capture email signature
- Business card scanning
- Sync address book
- Create groups
Salesforce is one of the top sales tools available in the market. It has wide-ranging integrations available and is highly customizable. It allows you to create very detailed and insightful reports to track your activity.
Management can also track team activity and progress. A customizable dashboard allows frequent use of tabs to be populated in a “Bookmark Bar” which allows for quicker navigation.
The search feature in Salesforce is also top-notch – allows for search across the complete Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Database.
We must add that the key to any business solution and software product is getting the team to learn and adapt it in their daily workflows.
Therefore, practice and training are important. The app is excellent for quick reviews and confirming the status of the pending prospects; plus the capability to customize the data based on the salesperson, deal size, account, industry vertical.
With Salesforce sales tool, you can get the following:
- Customer information tracking
- Drive customer engagement
- Deliver social experience
- Active customer support 24/7
- AI-powered cloud app
- Create sales funnels
- SMS, MMS, and group messaging
- Ability to create the 1-on-1 customer journey
Overall, we would say that the product is easy to install and best of all includes a cloud version as well.
Find more apps like Salesforce here:
SPOTIO is an all-in-one field sales solution for reps, managers, and operations.
The software helps reps quickly find qualified leads across territories using 50+ prospecting data points. SPOTIO also helps automate time-consuming tasks, optimize sales routes, and engage sales opportunities across multiple different channels – email, text, calls, visits, etc.
The platform ties all this together with rep, team, and organizational reporting across key sales activities and top-line metrics such as pipeline health, win/loss rates, and revenue.
SPOTIO recently surveyed more than 900 customers to understand how their software impacted team performance and revenue. On average, customers saw a 23% increase in gross revenue, a 46% increase in productivity, and a 14% reduction in costly rep turnover.
SPOTIO sales tool offers a long list of sales features, including:
- Lead Machine allows reps to use 50+ data points to quickly find hundreds of qualified sales prospects in their territory.
- Managers can define sales territories based on multiple data points such as geographical areas, purchase history, and pipeline stage.
- Map sales routes based on a number of scheduling criteria.
- Granular sales reporting and leaderboards at the rep, team and organization level.
- Integrates with hundreds of CRMs.
- Managers can track reps out in the field to ensure they are working the correct territories in an efficient manner.
The SPOTIO paid plans are starting at $39/month per user. Add-ons are also available.
Check this out:
Autoklose is a sales engagement platform and B2B database. With it, you can automate your email campaigns in 4 easy steps, personalize your outreach, build and verify your email lists and, monitor your response rates.
This tool is used by entrepreneurs, sales, and marketing teams to help them to target, engage, and grow their potential customers. You can easily look for prospects, filter them according to your target market, and outreach to them to sell your product with Autoklose app. This sales tool not only allows you to keep track of your sales outreach, but you can also monitor the performance of your campaigns and sales team.
Autoklose sales tool let you do the following:
- Manage contacts
- Manage email campaigns
- Ready to use email templates
- Manage database and filter them with sales intelligence tool
- Auto-verify email before sending them
The Autoklose price starts at $49.99 per user/month, where you can get a 14-days free trial.
Limecall is a callback software that provides personal one-on-one conversations with your prospects that you can turn into qualified leads.
Its employees are available 24/7 to answer any questions from the visitors to your site in order to maintain their attention and to get the answers as soon as possible.
This tool also has a widget that offers free calls to the visitors within 30 seconds of the question, and if they wish, they can schedule the call for some other time that suits them.
With Limecall. you can do the following:
- Web calls
- Phone calls
- Customer Management
- Lead Qualification
The Starter Plan is free, and then the prices begin to range from $35/mo depending on the number of calls and the engaged call operators.
EmailAnalytics is a different type of sales tool; it enables you to visualize the email activity of your sales team. Did you know that sales professionals spend more than 20% of their day in their email inboxes?
That’s a huge black hole of information and productivity unless you have a way to visualize it. That’s where EmailAnalytics comes in.
EmailAnalytics lets you measure email response time, which is a critical KPI for sales reps (35-50% of all sales go to the first-responding vendor!). You can also see the number of emails sent and received by the day, busiest times of day, top senders and recipients, and a whole lot more.
With EmailAnalytics, you can enjoy the following features:
- Add your team members and visualize their email activity
- Get automatic daily or weekly email reports delivered right to your email inbox
- Easily compare team member email activity and response times
- Filter out unwanted emails from your data
If your team uses email, you should be using EmailAnalytics. A 14-day free trial is available, so it doesn’t hurt to check it out!
When a speedy response to an incoming lead can dramatically increase your chances of winning the business, VanillaSoft brings a unique solution to sales engagement. Their “queue-based” lead prioritization eliminates manual agent management of contacts lists and reminders.
Constantly evaluating how “hot” each lead is (based on how new it is, customer profile, buying intent data, the cadence schedule, and more), the “hottest” leads are immediately routed to the next available agent. This way, incoming leads can be responded to in seconds.
The VanillaSoft queue will also automatically re-surface leads when it is time to follow up.
Focused on the SMB market and “real-world industries” (i.e., not just high-tech), VanillaSoft provides:
- Efficient multi-channel outreach
- Seamless appointment setting
- Easy user experience
- Complete control of the sales process
- Detailed reports on agent activity
By simplifying the lead management process and removing time-consuming tasks, VanillaSoft helps sales agents make 2 to 3 times more contact attempts per day.
24. Better Proposals
If you’re looking for the one tool that will make it easier to create, manage and send business proposals and close more sales, this is it. Better Proposals is the all-in-one proposal management software that lets you send beautiful, web-based proposals to your clients.
Some of the features setting it apart include:
- Detailed analytics
- 200+ proposal templates for different industries and niches
- Intuitive proposal editor
- 40+ integrations with CRMs and other popular apps
- Payment integrations with Stripe, Paypal and GoCardless
- Electronic signatures
Instead of sending a Word or PDF document, send a link to a proposal in Better Proposals and watch in real-time as your clients open, view, sign and pay. Thanks to templates, creating a proposal takes no more than 15 minutes, compared to hours spent writing things from scratch. Your proposals will look and function great on any device your clients are using, making it easier to get their signatures and payments.
25. Indy Proposal
Indy Proposal will help you turn your leads into your clients. Start with a clean and clear explanation of your services, your estimated fee for the project, or include both.
Some of the features this amazing tool offers are:
- Building proposals and estimating your way with all the content you need, including your logo and branding.
- Help you get to work faster with the ability to accept either an e-signature or approval with the click of a button.
- Automatically generate a new invoice draft for you the moment your proposals and estimates are approved.
With a generous free trial and get full access to Indy and all its features with the Pro Bundle for only $5.99 a month, it’s one of the best sales tools around.
When it comes to converting leads, a dynamic contact center like Aloware is the key to achieving successful deals. Aloware is a contact center solution that offers dynamic features like sales dialer, SMS messenger, and workflow automation.
Aloware’s Power Dialer boasts about its local presence feature which helps increase pick-up rates. This sales dialer is also useful when setting up automated workflows to instantly call leads making the sales process easier.
Aside from being a cloud-based solution, Aloware offers deep integration with other sales tools and popular CRM platforms. It allows instant syncing of contact data and smart automation.
Here are Aloware’s must-try features:
- Cloud-based contact center
- Power dialer and SMS/MMS broadcast
- Integration with popular CRMs and sales tools
- Smart automation and sequences
Aloware does not only support multiple channels and tracks key metrics but also distributes calls efficiently to maximize the number of fielded calls while keeping customer satisfaction high and boosting the brand’s image and credibility.
Storydoc is a tool for creating interactive B2B presentations, proposals, and pitch decks. It features templates for all of the most popular business use cases, with amazing built-in data visualization options.
The platform successfully integrates with other sales tools making it easy to personalize proposals, capture leads, and book the next meeting – all directly from Storydoc’s decks. Additionally, the tool comes with tracking analytics so you always know when and how a prospect interacted with your presentation.
Some other amazing features:
- Fill-in-the-blanks editor
- Stock-media library
- Presentations automatically adapt to mobile devices
You can try it for free for 14 days, after which a Starter subscription is $40 per seat/month.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are sales tools?
Sales tools in the digital domain are used by sales professionals to streamline their work. Categories included in sales tools are – Sales Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales Analytics, Sales Gamification, Video Conferencing, Marketing Automation, and Account-based Marketing.
What tools does a sales rep need?
Sales and market intelligence Reporting & Analytics Lead Handling and Prospecting Integrations and Automation Process and Training Customer Relationship Management.
What is a sales tool kit?
In order to get everyone in the sales team on the same page, a sales toolkit is designed to get new reps up to speed. It contains an overview of the product or service the sales rep will be selling in the market. Additionally, it contains buyer personas, talking notes & guidelines plus sales metrics for new sales reps.
What are the 7 steps in the sales process?
The basic 7 steps process for sales involves:
- Handling Objections
Sales tools help you for years to come. If you want to generate more sales and expand your revenue-generating net, you should use the right combination of apps to meet your organizational goals and intelligently spend your money rather than just wasting it on useless Analog marketing strategies in a digital world.
- The 21 Best Free Productivity Apps of 2022
- The 31 Best To-do List Apps of 2022 for Personal Task Management
- 10 Essential Project Management Skills for Project Managers of 2022
- Getting Things Done (GTD) Method and 14 Best GTD Apps & Tools
- Top 19 Time Tracking Software to Improve Team Productivity
- 27 Best Task Management Software for Startups in 2022
- 36 Best Free Productivity Apps of 2022
- 31 Best To-do List Apps of 2022 for Personal Task Management
- 47 Best Team Work Quotes To Celebrate Collaboration & Motivation
- 60 Important Business Metrics Your Company Must Know
- 25 Time Management Proven Hacks To Do More