Business process management has taken the front seat in recent years. Keeping in view the steady increase in business process management, it is estimated that the market will be worth $13 to $14 billion soon.
With the growing need for efficiency, precision, and productivity, businesses go above and beyond to maximize their chances of success. A survey conducted by Redhat highlighted three key pointers that compel companies to invest in process management:
- 42% of companies invest in process management to improve customer satisfaction
- 65% do so to enhance efficiency and agility
- The investment helps 37% of companies change projects underway
The importance of process management is undeniable, but how about using tools rather than employing the use of manual labor?
Process management tools are your best option in this case. The management systems are your gateway to simple and easy process management, with no hassle at all. In this post, our target is to compile a list of the best project management reviews and rank them accordingly. Read on…
What Are Process Management Tools?
Business process management software are tools designed to increase the efficiency of business processes. The use of these tools helps organizations in various facets, lowering their burden and enhancing their productivity.
A good process management software helps at every front, optimization of work processes, automation of repeat tasks, workflow management, and much more. The use of such a tool can be your key to easier process management in business.
With the increasing use of process management software, several candidates have emerged on the scene. All these tools offer different degrees of efficiency with a wide variety of features at affordable costs.
While it is nice to have many options, it can get troublesome to look through all of them and narrow down your favorite ones. To save you from the tiresome task, we have reviewed some of the best process management software in town and compiled a list. All you have to do is to grab a drink and some snacks read through till the end and then pick the one that seems the best for your business.
Reviews Of the Top 8 Best Process Management Software:
Here is a list of process management software reviews:
Table of Contents
nTask is a game-changer in the business world. the tool is a robust solution for all your business management needs. From a comprehensive project management solution to a simple and fun interface, nTask has all that it takes to drive business management processes without any hiccups.
Over the course of its inception, nTask has continued to develop and redevelop its features, offering flexibility, enhanced efficiency, and much more. The usefulness of the tool is evident from the fact that as of now nTask helps over 250,000 teams across 150+ countries.
The tool offers a fleet of seven management solutions to help you manage all the processes in the organization. From automation to reminders, nTask has got it all covered for you.
- Task creation and assignments
- Time tracking and timesheets
- Risk tracking and mitigation
- Issue management
- Visual and interactive Gant charts
- Kanban boards
- List, grid, board, and calendar vies
- Project planning, execution, and monitoring
- Resource management
- Finance summaries and budget management
- Task dependencies and sub-tasks
- Team communication and collaboration
- Document management
- Multiple integrations
- Two-factor authentication
- Android and iOS app
- Basic plan – available for free forever
- Premium plan – $3 per user per month
- Business plan – $8 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Custom pricing
Use nTask Process Management Software Now
Manage tasks, issues, projects, Gantt charts, and risks, all in one place. Sign up today!
Pipefy is an all-in-one process management tool helping businesses optimize their processes for increased efficiency and productivity. The customization features of the tool make it more flexible to use. Companies rely on the tool for different processes such as communication, automation, and much more.
Investing your capital in Pipefy will yield you very profitable results and it will also add to the long-term development of your business.
- Digital collaboration
- Automation of manual work
- Centralized information
- Automatic updates
- Sharable forms
- Email automation, email templates, and comments
- Multiple integrations
- Mobile app
- Visibility with dashboards
- Foolproof security
- Starter – Free
- Business – $18 per user per month
- Enterprise – $30 per user per month
- Unlimited – Custom Pricing
3. Zoho Creator
Zoho Creator is our 3rd pick for the list. Zoho allows business to customize their own apps, this way they can create an innovative, personalized app that caters to their needs. It is an easy-to-use tool that helps businesses create custom solutions for their business needs.
- Readymade code blocks
- Intuitive, visual builders
- Ai-assisted migration tools
- Gather data, generate model and visualize data structure and relationships
- Cross-functional reports
- Automate repetitive tasks
- 550+ app integrations
- Customization features
- Professional – $25 per user per month
- Ultimate – $400 per month, billed annually
Bitrix24 is a renowned name in the project management business, it occupies one of the top positions due to its efficiency. The tool is loaded with some of the most advanced features, ideal for the management of processes in an organization.
With Bitrix24, you can create any business process and run it like a pro.
- HD video calls & conferences
- Private and group chats
- Time tracking
- Generate leads
- Sales automation
- Lead management
- Work management
- Automate recurring tasks
- Visual project management tools
- Customizable contact, feedback, and callback request forms
- Website builder
- Create and publish your online store
- Free – 100% free
- Basic – $30 per month
- Standard – $60 per month
- Professional – $120 per month
Asana is another popular name in the project management world. The tool offers efficient solutions for every process in a business. Asana has over 100,000 users in 190+ countries. It is ranked at number 3 by Capterra in business process management.
- List-timeline, calendar, and board views
- Break Asana projects into tasks and subtasks
- Share files and attachments
- Real-time overview of projects
- Control access
- Communicate via private and group messaging options
- Android and iOS apps
- Integrations with other tools
- Basic – Free forever
- Premium – $10.99 per user per month, billed annually
- Business – $24.99 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise – Contact sales for custom pricing
Our next pick for this list is Trello. Over the course of its development, Trello has climbed the ladder to become one of the most popular tools in town for process management in business. It offers different solutions for communication, management of projects, increase in productivity, and everything else you could ask for.
- Manage projects
- Organize tasks
- Meeting, events, and goals setting
- Customizable workflows
- Trello board
- Trello cards
- No-code automation
- Integrate other tools
- Free – $0
- Standard – $5 per user per month, billed annually
- Premium – $10 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise – $17.50 per user per month, billed annually
Find more tools like Trello:
On number 7th is Jira. Jira offers a spectrum of innovative features to help companies establish and maintain their standing. With Jira, you can strengthen your foothold in the market and manage your business without any obstacles hindering your way.
- Customizable scrum boards
- Flexible Kanban boards
- Realtime reporting
- Instant visibility into your pipeline
- Customizable workflows
- Mobile apps
- Free – $0
- Standard – $75 per user per month
- Premium – $145 per user per month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
Kissflow is one of the best solutions for process management. The tool is helping over 10,000 customers all over the world and has established itself as a reliable and efficient business process improvement tool.
- Visual workflows and forms
- Ticket system
- Workflow routing
- Team collaboration
- Task assignment
- Reporting and Analytics
- Basic – $10 per user per month
- Advanced – $9.90 per user per month
- Fully loaded – $19 per user per month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
Get Set Go!
That is all from our side. These were our process management software reviews. We compiled a list of the best tools keeping in mind their key features and pricing details. The list of process management software reviews shows that most of these tools offer free plans but with limited pricing. For advanced features, users will have to sign for priced plans.
We have covered the most difficult part for you i.e., curating a list of best process management software reviews, now, it is your turn to make the most of it and make a smart decision for your company.
Best of luck!
You may also like: