Many companies around the work have adopted the Professional Services Automation strategy to streamline and optimize their service operations and make their development teams more productive.
PSA or Professional Services Automation tool is basically software that provides different services to a business to manage all of the different core tasks and processes that are going to make that business a definite success.
Furthermore, it enables the companies to plan, track, manage and bill all of the services that are provided by different suppliers, service organizations, and private contractors.
So, if you are in need of such a tool and you want to make sure that it is the right one for you, stay tuned because we are going to discuss 6 of them in this article. Let’s take a look.
The Best Automation Tools for Professional Services
Here are the tools that we are going to discuss in this article.
Let’s discuss all of them in detail and find out how they can be beneficial for you and your business.
Number one on the list of professional services automation tools is nTask. The software is an incredible project management and task management software that allows you to track and manage all of the tasks and processes related to your business.
The tool also helps you in streamlining all of your resource allocation processes, manage all of the projects in your roster with increased efficiency and gain access to the real-time data related to your projects or the overall business.
Here are some of the features that this amazing tool has to offer to its clientele.
- Project management for all of your projects being developed by your development team
- Collaboration features to make sure that you, your development team and all of your stakeholders are informed about the tasks and processes being performed as part of the project development process
- Gantt charts to make sure that the client can see the tasks and processes in a different way and also see all of the task dependencies
- Integration with a lot of different applications to make sure that the clients don’t have to forgo any apps that they were using previously
- Task management to make sure that all of the tasks and processes being performed are accounted for and are properly managed by the desired team members
- There is a free trial available if you want to know what the tool is all about
- The paid pricing of this incredible tool starts at $2.99/month
Try the best automation platform
Manage projects, teams, tasks, meetings, and issues in single app. Sign up now!
Another incredible application that can serve as an amazing automation tool for professional services is Scoro. The software is a digital workspace that allows you to manage all of the activities of your business with relative ease.
It also helps you streamline all of your workflows and ensures that they are of the highest quality possible. The application also helps you to simplify your task management processes for all end-users with one seamless toolset.
- Real-Time Gantt charting to make sure that users have different ways to visualize their project data and also to see all of the task dependencies that are important for the project to be finished in the right order
- The application has an incredible dashboard that can customize all of your KPIs according to your needs and requirements
- The tool also provides you with a complete overview of your clients, your projects and all of the finances associated with them
- There is also automated reporting in-built, so you can generate detailed reports about the work that you have performed via the application
- There is a free 14-day trial of the software available on the market if you want to know what the application is
- The paid plans for this incredible tool start at $26/user/month
The next item on the list is Bitrix24. The application is a collaboration software with different toolkits for project management, communication and collaboration.
The application is a unified interface that allows you to manage all of your projects, tasks, files, contacts, and messages. You can also keep track of everyone related to the development team and all of the work that they do, through a feature called Activity Stream.
Let’s take a look at some other features that Bitrix24 has to offer to its clientele.
- Gantt charts to make sure that the users have different views to visualize all of the data related to the tasks and processes included in the project development process
- Workload management to make sure that none of the team members is overworked and pinned down with more work than they can handle
- Telephone integration
- Daily planner to plan all of your tasks and processes that you have to perform on a daily basis
- Email notifications to keep you informed about any activity that takes place on the interface
- File sharing and versioning
- Instant messages to keep the team members in contact with each other and the project manager
- Photo albums
- Project groups
- There is a free trial of the software available for use if you want to check how the tool works
- The paid plans of this incredible software start at $39/month
4. Kimble PSA
Kimble is a Professional Service Automation software that is cloud-based and able to streamline all of your business processes and activities, with extreme attention towards cost-effectiveness.
The software helps the users in resource utilization, business trend forecasting, working capital usage and project profitability. It also delivers an innovative engine that powers modern business growth by increasing collaboration and visibility.
- Resource scheduling to make sure that none of the resources from the resource pool is wasted and everything is accounted for in the long run
- Business visibility & forecasting to make sure that the business is keeping up with the latest trends and there is nothing hidden from anyone
- Predictive timesheets to make sure that every time-related entry is accounted for and nothing is missing
- Intelligent insights
- Mobile optimized to make sure that the clients can view all of the data and other activities happening in the interface, from their palms
- Lead to order management
- Revenue recognition
- Contract self-billing
- There is no free trial of the software available for use, so if you want to check out the software, you will have to buy the subscription
- There are no pricing plans declared by the company, so if you want to purchase a subscription, contact the vendor so that they can create a custom package for you according to your needs and requirements
Forecast App is an incredible full-suite platform that allows you to improve all of the financial and operational performance attached to your organization via Artificial intelligence.
The application uses machine learning to allow all of the managers to establish the task durations for their team members and allocate tasks to the team members according to their availability.
- The application allows you to customize all of the reports related to your project development process or the overall business in such a way that they may benefit you as much as possible
- The application also allows work automation
- The timesheet suggestions that this amazing application provides are powered by artificial intelligence
- The application also provides resource management so that you can track, manage and utilize all of the resources available in the resource pool
- There is a free trial of the software available for use if you want to check it out before throwing any money at it
- The paid plans of this amazing application start at $29/user/month
BigTime is an incredible time and billing solution for all types of businesses around the world right now. These types of businesses include firms like engineering, accounting, legal, government contracting, and IT services.
Let’s take a look at some of the features that BigTime has to offer to its clientele.
- Time and expense tracking for all of the projects in the roster and the overall business, so that there is no resource wasted
- WIP management
- Task and Workflow management to make sure that all of the tasks and workflows are tracked and managed and there is no missing information about anything
- Invoicing and billing features to make sure that every service is tracked and billed properly and no one is left empty-handed
- There is a free trial of the software available for use if you want to check out the software without paying a single dime to the company
- The paid plans for this incredible professional service automation tool start at $10/user/month
These were our top picks for the best professional services automation tools that you can use in 2021. If you think that this list needs some other apps added into it or if you think that we mentioned something incorrectly, write to us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.