nTask (Beta) - Launching Soon for Web
Accomplish more with the simplest Task Management SolutionGet Started for Free
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
nTask (Beta) – A New Task Management Software Launching Soon for Web
Accomplish more with the simplest Task Management Solution
Irvine – California, April 17, 2017 – nTask a cloud based task manager, today announced the highly anticipated features of their upcoming Beta launch of the web application. Most task management tools that exist today are similar in one or the other way, they look different but behave in the same way. nTask provides a fresh approach to tackle the broader aspect of task management with simplicity of use.
nTask (Beta) users will be able to take advantage of the following features:
- Task creation and assignment: Users will be able to create tasks which can be personal or assigned to one or more then one user.
- Task Prioritization: Prioritize, plan better.
- Attach files: User can easily upload attachments and share files with other team members. Be creative, assign work , submit completed work, track your progress better.
- Task Effort and Time Tracking: Record your effort and time on the task. Generate automatic times sheets for your self and your team. Stay in control.
- Create teams and add members: Group people and make collaboration even easier.(Enterprise version)
- Schedule follow up meetings: Schedule, plan your follow ups/reviews while you create the tasks, never worry about having tasks fall through the cracks.
- Minutes of Meeting : Record your meetings , be able to search through the minutes of your meetings, throughout the lifecycle of the project or task. Audits just got a lot simpler:)
- Scheduled Meetings Today: Quick reminder on the follow ups for the day for managers and team leads with a guzillion balls in the air.
- Manage Projects: Take the pain out of staying on top of your projects .
- Project View: Quick access to the health of your projects and if it is going the way you want it, share it with the world or your boss with a click.
nTask strives to provide features that are relevant and effective. Users will no longer need to juggle number of tasks and spend a time organizing meetings. Manage your Project, tasks, cost and communication effectively.
nTask is built for your success.
For details on nTask or to learn more, click here.
Name: Fred Wilson – Public Relations
Telephone: +1 (949) 407 4646 – Ext. 7