Everyone thinks that being a realtor means easy money but like any other profession, realtors have it tough too. From attracting clients to selling a property, the process is extremely exhausting, especially if you are handling your business manually.
The real estate business demands consistent input and a lot of hard work. The only silver lining for physically and mentally drained realtors are the online apps for realtors.
Information technology has already become an inseparable part of businesses all around the world and the real estate business is no exception. Realtors, nowadays, have tens and hundreds of apps at hand that can reduce workload, helping them with the management, planning, and execution of projects.
This post is dedicated to some of the best apps for realtors. We have listed a total of 8 apps that managed to make a lasting impression in the real estate business, and have proved, time and again, to be the most impactful in terms of improving productivity and efficiency.
List Of The 8 Best Apps for Realtors:
Here is a list of some of the most impactful apps that can make a huge difference in how you do your job:
1. Zillow Premier Agent – All-in-One Real Estate App
Zillow Premier Agent is one of the most popular apps when it comes to real estate. The app is a must-have for realtors since it is an all-in-one tool offering a wide variety of features for real estate projects.
The app is specially designed for real estate agents, giving them exposure to a bigger marketplace and better opportunities. The real-estate dedicated app is a safe haven for individual agents, teams as well as brokers.
Besides the all-encompassing Zillow Premier Agent app, various other Zillow apps are serving different functions. Mortgage by Zillow, for one, functions as an awesome mortgage calculator, helping users calculate their mortgage interest on the payment. Zillow: Homes for Sale & Rent, another Zillow app, offers listings for buying, selling, and renting homes.
Not only is the app great at listings, lead assignment, etc. but also delivers good results in the task management arena. All in all, Zillow Premier Agent should be your first choice if you want to make your work less exhausting, more interesting, and fun.
- Connect with active buyers on USA’s largest online real estate network
- Offers client management tools to help with lead generation and deal closing
- Make you clients’ go-to agent by making you their primary contact
- Customization features
- Streamlined tasks, reminders, and custom notes
- Mobile notifications for updates on the go
- Best of Zillow report offers an overview of your performance
- Best of Zillow agents are awarded priority access to inventory, additional advertising bonuses, and more.
- The app is available for free and can be downloaded from the play store easily.
2. Canva – Graphic Designing
Canva is the got- app for various marketers, be it project management professionals, social media managers, or real estate agents. Canva is a visual management tool that offers features for excellent marketing, helping you create attractive designs, eye-catching fonts, and much more.
With an app like Canva, you no longer have to waste countless hours learning complex photoshop features or spend thousands on employing a graphic designer. The app is enriched with all the features you may need to create powerful presentations, charts, etc.
Not only can realtors use the app to create gorgeous presentations for clients but can also utilize the tool to create awesome images, etc. for social media pages. Canva is a must-have app for those who love to get creative with their work!
- Create slideshows, montages, ads, and short films using online video
- Free video transitions
- Crop videos to fit the desired frame
- Free online video recorder
- Trim videos with Canva’s Video Trimmer
- Repurpose and resize any video with Magic Resize.
- Offers pre-licensed and free stock videos and clips
- Run live sessions while presenting to attract the audience
- Import and edit PDFs for free
- Text animations
- Create teams to work on designs together
- Drag and drop functionality
- Free – $0
- Enterprise – $30.00 per month per person
- Pro – $119.99 per year for up to 5 people
3. Trello – Project Management Tool
Project management tools are an indispensable need. Whether you work in a giant multinational organization, in a small or medium-sized enterprise, a startup, or individually, having an agile project management tool can drastically change the way you work.
Management tools bring organization, and efficiency and make you more productive with their robust features. Trello is one such tool that has gained worldwide critical acclaim and appreciation with its featureful solutions.
Trello is a powerful project management tool with which you can easily manage your projects without a hitch in the process. Trello, with its unique features, simplifies project management and makes it easy for you to keep an eye on everything in the process.
- Set up a Trello board for the organization of tasks and choose from a variety of viewing options
- Use Trello cards to break the project into smaller tasks, add deadlines, provide feedback, and much more.
- Use Trello’s built-in automation, Butler, for automation of recurring tasks
- Integrate third-party tools with Trello
- Offers ready-made templates to get you started immediately
- Free – $0 for the whole team
- Standard – $5 per user per month, billed annually
- Premium – $10 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise – $17.50 per user per month, billed annually
4. BombBomb – Video Messaging
Communicating with your potential clients is a given in any business. Unless or until you have a way of communicating with your clientele, the chances of attracting business are considerably low.
While ads, copies, and email marketing are good options, sometimes they cannot suffice. Sometimes you have to be in front of the client to be able to explain the nitty-gritty of the business and how you are going to go about it.
This is where BombBomb can surprise you. BombBomb is an exclusive video messaging app designed to get your message across in the most efficient way. The app is specially designed so that individuals can send personalized video messages to their clients using their PCs or Smartphones.
Video messaging is a big plus for marketing and communication. Statistics show that videos help 90% of the buyers make buying decisions so, having the right tool for video content can be your ticket to attracting more sales and making big bucks!
- Record screen and face at the same time
- Send videos through email, text message, social media, and more.
- Get real-time updates
- BombBomb mobile apps
- Chrome extension
- Record, send, and track videos via Gmail
- BombBomb Essentials – $29 per month per seat
- BombBomb Plus – $49 per month per seat
- Enterprise – Custom solutions for teams of 5 or more
5. RPR Mobile – Real Estate Data
Sometimes, it can be hard for realtors to memorize everything about the property or remember every little detail about a particular estate, in such cases, RPR Mobile proves to be especially beneficial.
The app is, in fact, owned by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and is exclusively designed to help realtors with listings, comparative market analyses (CMAs), and much more. Realtors’ Property Resource (RPR) is indeed a resourceful tool for realtors in particular.
With RPR, you can access the data and keep it at your fingertips all the time. It also helps with polygon search to find specific neighborhoods or zip codes no matter when or where you are. An added advantage is that you can keep your clients in the loop at all times.
- Sales comparison analysis and valuation workbook
- Powerful reports
- Easily search for properties and access tools
- Customization features
- Customizable AVM widget
- Offers hundreds of data sets on millions of properties
- RPR Mobile is available free of cost.
6. Connecteam – All-in-One Company App
Connecteam is another famous app that has been exclusively designed to help individuals with daily operations. The app is a one-stop shop for realtors considering its high-end and feature-rich solutions.
Whether you are an individual agent or a team, Connecteam helps you stay connected, and makes sure that your business runs smoothly. The app can help you with organization, listings, schedules, and much more. Plus, it also helps sign agreements in real-time.
- Easy drag and drop functionality
- Save existing schedules as templates
- Automate routinely tasks
- Employee tracking and monitoring features
- Easy search and retrieval of data
- View details via admin dashboard
- Free – $0 for the first 50 users, for life
- Basic – $39 per month for the first 50 users
- Advanced – $79 per month for the first 50 users
- Expert – $159 per month for the first 50 users
7. CINC – Real Estate CRM Platform
Moving on to our 7th pick for this list – CINC. CINC is an excellent CRM solution for realtors.
One of the biggest and most demanding parts of a realtor’s job is attracting leads and converting them into clients. Reading out to potential clients and establishing long-lasting relationships is a tough feat but CINC makes it easier with its advanced features.
The app helps you look into potential leads and get them on the phone so that you can quickly form a relationship with them and explore business opportunities. One of the best features of the app is that it has a highly interactive interface which makes it even easier to navigate through the app and utilize its various features.
With CINC, you can reduce the time you spend on such menial tasks, focus on the more important ones, increase your conversion rate, and improve your productivity by leaps and bounds.
- Attract leads and integrate contacts into a central dashboard.
- Convert your audience to potential buyers with an optimized IDX website
- Receive and send referrals to other real estate agents
- Merge past clients and lead sources into one dashboard
- Keep track of your prospective clients
- Android and iOS apps
- Team management
- Workflows and automation
- Solo – for 1 user, pricing available on the contact
- Ramp – for 4 users, pricing is available on the contact
- Pro – for 49 users, pricing is available on the contact
- Select – for 50+ users, pricing is available on the contact
8. QuickBooks – Bookkeeping App
Bookkeeping is an essential part of a realtor’s job. Keeping a record of your budget and being able to retrieve the financial information at will is very much important for a real estate agent.
QuickBooks comes in really handy in such a case. The app is specifically designed to help individual users and teams with financial records. You can easily search and retrieve relevant information and always keep a record of everything with you.
- Create custom, professional invoices, sales receipts, and estimates.
- Send receipts to clients and get paid instantly
- Keep expenses organized
- Get a big picture of your finances
- Track sales tax on income and expenses
- Mobile apps
- Insights and reports for better forecasting
- Send invoices and receipts in different currencies
- Simple Start – $4.80 per month
- Essentials – $7.50 per month
- Plus – $10.20 per month
Over and out!
These were some of the most popular and exceptionally efficient apps for realtors. Each app serves a different purpose and several of the apps are available for free. If you haven’t gotten one already, we’ll suggest that you take start from here and choose the app you need the most right now.
Which app do you think will help your business the most? Let us know by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
With that, we would like to take our leave, Sayonara!
Also, Check These Blogs: