Multiple agencies are handling a variety of different tasks on a day-to-day basis.
There are digital agencies that handle digital marketing, content creation, etc., advertising agencies that focus on marketing, PR agencies that help manage your public image, and many others.
All of these agencies have tons of things to deal with at all times. There are dedicated team members that handle every aspect of the business. From sales personnel to marketing, designing, and finance team, every step of the way is carefully planned and executed to make sure all the goals are accomplished without any hiccups.
Managing such a wide range of processes happening in the agency can be a bit tough and this is where agency tools can help you out the most. Having the right set of agency tools will empower you to complete all your tasks without any hindrance.
We have curated a list of some of the best agency tools that can help you handle different aspects of your business. Let’s jump right in!
List Of the Best 7 Agency Tools:
We will review the top agency tools available to make your work more productive in this post.
Table of Contents
1. Best Project Management Tool – nTask
As an agency, you must have hundreds of tasks to deal with. While doing so, you also have to make sure that tasks are completed on time and the goals are accomplished. This requires the help of an efficient project management tool.
nTask is an all-in-one project management tool that can help you manage all aspects of your projects. It offers a wide range of features at incredibly low pricing plans. In addition, nTask has a user-friendly interface which makes navigating through the tool a walk in the park.
It’s seven management modules can help you oversee all the processes. Not only can you keep an eye on the progress of your project but also get frequent updates, notifications, etc. That will keep you updated all day, every day.
Here are a few of nTask more promising features:
- Helps you plan and create your workflow
- You can allocate resources to different tasks
- Set start and end dates as well as deadlines for each task
- Set custom statuses defining the status of a task
- Visualize your progress with Gantt charts and Kanban boards
- Time tracking features help you keep an eye on the progress of your project
- nTask mobile app is available for both Android and iOS devices
- Offers multiple integrations with third-party tools
- Provides foolproof security with two-factor authentication
- Basic plan – available for free forever
- Premium plan – $3 per user per month
- Business plan – $8 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Custom pricing
Best Agency Management Tool, nTask
Manage tasks, issues, projects, teams and documents, all in one place. Sign up today!
2. Best SEO Tool – SEMrush
SEO is the newest trend in the business world. The growing competitiveness has pushed the boundaries of marketing and advertising to new dimensions, including search engines and this is where SEO tools for agencies come in.
Online presence and businesses’ engagement are heavily reliant on SEO. In fact, according to 61% of marketeers improving SEO and developing their online presence is at the tops of their inbound marketing priority.
If you are looking for online marketing agency tools, then SEMrush is the top priority on your list. SEMrush is one of the most efficient tools for SEO. The tool can help you engage more customers by generating organic traffic and attracting backlinks.
SEMrush is widely popular among professionals since it offers insight into popular keywords, backlink opportunities, competitors’ content strategies, and much more.
- Discover the best keywords for attracting traffic
- On-page SEO
- Competitor analysis helps you plan more winning strategies
- Helps develop more profitable content marketing strategies
- Local SEO helps you optimize your content for local searches
- Content marketing analytics help you analyze the loopholes in your performance so that you can improve your work
- Optimize your content to generate more traffic
- Pro – $119.95 per month
- Guru – $229.95 per month
- Business – $449.95 per month
3. Best Tool for Messaging – Slack
Communication and collaboration are the keys to success and the same goes for agencies. Agencies comprise different teams and team members; the successful flow of work is heavily dependent on effective communication and collaboration between team members.
You need efficient tools for an agency that can help your teammates communicate whenever wherever they are. Slack is one such tool that is popular in the business world for offering quick and easy communication. The app is used by over 12 million active users daily and the number of users continues to grow.
Slack helps smoothen communication by offering real-time video and audio calling features, chatting, direct messages, group chats, and much more.
- Offers dedicated channels for different teams, projects, or topics
- Searchable history makes it easy to retrieve information whenever you want
- You can share a channel with vendors, partners, or clients to make sure that everyone is on the same page
- Slack Connect lets you communicate with teams from other companies
- Chat privately or in groups
- Audio and video calls
- Offers multiple third-party integrations
- You can share documents, files, pictures, and videos from anywhere on your computer
- Provides foolproof security to keep your data safe and secure
- Free – $0 per month
- Standard – $6.67 per month
- Plus – $12.50 per month
- Enterprise Grid – Contact Team Slack for custom pricing
4. Best Analytical Tool – Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the most powerful web agency tools when it comes to analyzing data. The reports obtained from Google Analytics can help you identify the latest trends in the market as well as ways of enhancing engagement. This, in turn, can help you improve your performance and scale up your business.
The tool allows you to measure:
- Website traffic
- Visitor demographics
- Impact of social media on traffic
- Conversion rates
- Bouncer rate
- Percentage of new sessions
- Goal completions
- Average session duration, etc.
- Visualization and monitoring tools that allow you to see the changes in the data over time
- Offers powerful data filtering
- Its predictive analytics can help you identify the future trends
- Offers integration with various other tools
- You can share the data via emails
- Audience reports give you an insight into the demographics and geo-location of your targeted users
- Custom reports help you generate reports the way you want
Google Analytics is available for free for small and medium-sized businesses but if you are looking for advanced features, you will have to sign up for Google Analytics Premium that costs about $12,500 per month.
5. Best Creative Tools – Canva
As an all-rounder agency, you might sometimes have to leverage creative web agency tools to design attractive web pages, presentations, etc.
Canva can help you with all its creative features that allow you to create something unique and attractive from scratch. The suite of features can help you design anything for your business.
- Lets you import PDFs and edit them directly
- You can create presentations and run live sessions with Canva Live
- Text animations make your text more colorful and fun
- Curve your text to give it a unique look
- You can create designs for social media, professional use, and much more
- Offers drag-and-drop functionality to make designing a piece of cake for you
- Offers thousands of templates so that you can get started immediately
- Free – Available for free
- Pro – $119.99 per year for up to 5 people
- Enterprise – Contact Canva for custom pricing
6. Best Time Management Tool – Time Doctor
Time management is no secret in the business world. Accomplishing your tasks on time is the hallmark of success. The completion of your goals is only possible if all the tasks are completed on time. Time management tools can come in handy if you want to keep an eye on your time and how it is spent.
Time Doctor is one of the best time tracking software in the game. It has retained the top position on the time management tools list due to advanced tracking features and a user-friendly interface.
Time Doctor helps you keep track of the time spent on a different task, takes screenshots, and keeps a record of the applications and websites accessed by team members.
- Takes automated screenshots that can keep you updated on the activity of employees. You can set custom time intervals to specify the time at which screenshots are taken.
- You can give access to your client so that they can view screenshots and time tracking reports.
- Time Doctor generates detailed reports that provide an insight into the working of your employee. These reports highlight hours, websites and application usage, task, and client breakdowns, and more.
- You can also view the time spent by an employee on different websites and apps.
- Time Doctor app is available on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
- Integrates with multiple tools to keep your work organized
- Sends alerts to employees when they are sitting idle for too long.
- Track breaks and time spent away from the computer.
- Basic – $6 per user per month
- Standard – $9 per user per month
- Premium – $17 per user per month
- Enterprise – Contact team Time Doctor for custom pricing
7. Best Marketing Tool – HubSpot
Coming to marketing tools, HubSpot is your best shot. HubSpot is one of the best, all-in-one online marketing agency tools that can make marketing a breeze for you. Its variety of different features are a cherry on top.
The tool can help you with marketing, sales, and service. It offers an eagle-eye view of your project via an easy-to-understand dashboard. Its reports help you analyze your team’s productivity. With the data obtained, you can work on your weaknesses and improve your performance for the future.
- Its marketing hub helps you attract a targeted audience and convert more visitors into customers.
- You can also run complete inbound marketing campaigns to attract more traffic
- Operations software helps you sync customers’ data and also automates business processes.
- Sales software focuses on helping you improve sales and hence profits
- Customer services software strengthens customer relationships with flexible customer support and quick and easy onboarding.
- Manage your content with HubSpot’s content management software
HubSpot offers free and priced plans. The price plans differ based on different modules. You can visit HubSpot’s official website to have an in-depth look at its pricing plans.
That’s all from our side. Which of these web agency tools do you think is the most important for your agency? Are you using any of the above-mentioned tools? Let us know by writing to us at email@example.com.