Day in and day out, we see a lot of different project management applications in the market that are different from one another. They might be different on the basis of price, user preference, functionality, or even availability on different platforms.
This is why no manager in the industry can be entirely sure about one specific tool without even trying some other contender.
That is why today we are going to talk about Zenkit’s alternatives and how this amazing project management application can be replaced by some of the industry’s incredible PM tools that are more suited to your needs and requirements.
6 Zenkit Alternatives to Use Right Now
Here is a list of the alternatives that we are going to talk about in this article.
Let’s discuss all of these alternatives in detail and find out how they are different from Zenkit and how they can help us achieve our goals more easily.
Being one of the best project management applications out there right now, nTask is an incredible Zenkit alternative that allows you to track and manage all of the tasks and processes that are being performed as part of your project development process.
The application helps the managers to manage their team members and all of the related time stamps associated with their work-days by the time tracking feature. You can also see all of your tasks and processes in a different visual representation known as Gantt charts.
Here are some other features that this incredibly effective Zenkit alternative has to offer.
- Task management to make sure that all of the tasks and sub-tasks are properly monitored and managed
- Project management
- Meeting management to keep track of everyone that is working on the development process by collaborating with them
- Gantt charting
- Calendar integration
- Risk Management with custom fields and risk matrix
- Bug and issue tracking
- Zoom integration
- Free plan with unlimited tasks
- You can use the free trial to check out the Premium and Business plan before a subscription purchase
- The paid plans of this incredible Zenkit alternative start at $3/month
Try the best free Zenkit alternatives
Manage projects, Gantt charts, tasks, and more in one app. Sign up now!
- Get Started for Free
Another great example of a project management software that can prove to be an excellent Zenkit alternative is ClickUp. The application is a simple and intuitive piece of software that allows you to take care of your business regardless of what your business genre is.
It is a hybrid project management platform that is loaded with different features and functionalities that help managers complete their work easily and effectively.
- Project Management
- Customize Assignees to make sure that everyone knows what they have to do and there are no conflicts between the team members
- Multi-Task Management to utilize all of the available resources and not overwork them
- Three Different Views to make sure that everyone properly understands the data
- Custom Statuses to keep track of the tasks that have been completed and the tasks that are pending
- Priority to keep everyone informed about the tasks that have to be performed before anything else is worked on
- Agile Board View
- Progress Percentage
- Box View
- Check out the free trial if you want to see what the software can do for you and your team
- The paid plan for this incredible Zenkit alternative starts at $9/user/month
What Is the Best Project Management Software? ClickUp vs Trello vs nTask
Asana is an incredible Zenkit alternative that allows you to stay focussed on all of the goals and milestones that you have associated with the project development process, and also makes sure that you grow your business exponentially and without hurdles.
Here are some incredible features and functionalities that the application has to offer to its clientele.
- The application has different Project Sections and Search Views so that you can find your desired query easily
- Real-time updates to make sure that every little activity is monitored and nothing goes unseen
- See team members’ tasks and priorities, so that the manager and the team members know what everyone is doing and what needs to be done for maximum efficiency
- Using the application, you can set goals, priorities, and due dates for your project activities
- Set project permissions to make sure that the data is protected and there is no leak
- Project and task creation
- Comment on tasks to make sure that everything is crystal clear to everybody and nothing is left untouched regarding information
- Gantt Charts
- Task dependencies
- Kanban support
- Check out the free trial of the application before deciding to purchase the subscription
- The Premium plan costs around $9.99/member/month
Check this out:
Asana Vs Monday Vs nTask: Which Project Management Tool Is the Best?
Forecast is an incredible full-site solution that allows different companies and organizations to automate all of their finances and other processes. The tool is an incredible solution to improve your productivity and the productivity of all of the people working in your project development process.
Here are some of the features that this Zenkit alternative has to offer to its large army of clients.
- Project Management
- Task Management to make sure that all of the tasks and processes related to the project are tracked and managed
- Activity Dashboard to see what’s being worked on and what’s not
- Kanban Board to see all of the activities in a different visual representation
- Sprint planning to make sure that all of your sprints are properly planned and executed
- Issue Tracking to weed out all of the risks and scope creeps at the beginning of the project development process
- Collaboration Tools to communicate with your project development team
- Timesheet management to make sure that everyone that is working on the projects, gets their exact dues and nothing is amiss while clearing financing
- Check out the free trial of the application to make sure that you understand how the software works and how you can use it to your advantage
- The paid plans for this incredible Zenkit alternative start at $29/month
Teamwork is a great solution for all of your project management processes, because of its scalability and the wonderful arsenal of features that the application has to offer to its clientele.
This Zenkit alternative helps the companies to reduce the complexities in their collaboration channels and gives them the freedom to work on their project as they like.
- Calendar integration to make sure that you don’t miss out on any important event hosted by the company
- Interactive Gantt Charts to have a different visual representation of all of the tasks and processes being worked on in the project development process
- Project Templates to make sure that you don’t start from scratch and that you will always have help while performing a project
- Risk/Benefit Analyser to calculate how the project is going to turn out for you and your company
- Supports Multiple Projects
- Add Recurring Tasks to make sure that all of the tasks are performed without a delay
- Group Tasks by Projects
- Set Priorities for important tasks so that the team knows what they have to perform first and what they have to leave for an easy day
- Task History
- To-Do List to make sure that you have a list made up of all of the important tasks and processes that you and your team needs to perform
- Document Management
- Messaging or Instant Messaging to increase collaboration among the different team members working in the project development process
- Check out the free trial before purchasing the software
- The paid subscription of this incredible Zenkit alternative starts at $10/user/month
Monday is an incredible project management software that helps the different project managers in the market right now to increase collaboration and communication among the different team members working as a part of the project development process.
The application is extremely scalable and helps all of the businesses and companies out there in the market, regardless of their size. Let’s take a look at some of the best features and functionalities that this Zenkit alternative has to offer.
- Using the application, you can easily collaborate with team members seamlessly so that there are no missing links regarding information
- Gauge progress at a glance so that you don’t waste time analyzing the interface every other second
- See all of your team’s work at a glance
- Assign tasks to team members so that the resources in the resource pool are properly used and not wasted
- Keep everyone aligned with automation
- Create custom notifications to make sure that whatever changes that happen in the interface are not missed by you
- Sync with Gmail and Outlook
- Document and manage work all in one place so that all of the information regarding the project is stored properly and there is no missing information when the project development starts later
- Measure your team’s progress and document achievements
- Check out the free trial of the application if you want to see how it works and how it can help your business
- The paid plans for this incredible Zenkit alternative start at $39/month
These were our top picks for the best Zenkit alternatives money can buy right now. If you think that we missed something or if there is something that is not correctly mentioned, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP.
More Resources For You: