In the world of time tracking, Harvest has a pretty significant standing because it makes it extremely easy for the managers to spend less time tracking their team’s every single task and process, and spend more time doing their work.
However, in this market, there are many different alternatives to every single software, and harvest is no exception.
So, in this article, we are going to talk about some of the best time tracking applications that rival harvest. Each of these has its unique presence, with many different benefits and features oozing out of it. Let’s begin.
Best Harvest Alternatives to Use in 2022
Here is a list of alternatives that we are going to talk about in this article.
Table of Contents
Let’s take a look at all of these Harvest alternatives in detail and find out how they are better and more effective than Harvest.
nTask is one of the best project management software right now in the market that can be used as a powerful time-tracking software. The application is an incredible Harvest alternative, which has everything that you and your agile team might possibly need in time-tracking software.
The application has an easy-to-use intuitive design that helps make sure that every single client or team member that uses the application, does so right away, without any lengthy training regimes.
The application is perfectly suited for both small and large teams, and this claim is backed up by the fact that using the application, you can create as many tasks and as many projects you want, regardless of the size.
Let’s take a look at some of the other features that this incredible Harvest alternative has to offer.
- Task management to make sure that every task and process is properly managed
- Project management
- Risk management to weed out and eliminate all of the risks and scope creeps
- Gantt charting
- Kanban boards
- Meeting management
- Zoom integration
- Basic free plan
- 14-Days free plan of Premium and Business plan
- The paid plans for this incredible harvest alternative start at $3/month
nTask is the best free Harvest Alternative.
Manage tasks, track time, plan resources, and timesheets all in one place. Sign up today!
While nTask provides its clientele with many different benefits and features to execute their time tracking and project management processes, there is also room in this list for software that is less equipped in regards to features. We are talking about the application Hours.
The main focus of this incredible software was to provide you with a visual timeline of how and where you are spending your time, whether you are spending it productively or are you wasting it on meaningless activities.
Hours provides you with real-time time-tracking data that allows you to switch between the different timers that the app interface has, depending on your needs and requirements.
- Frictionless time tracking
- Flexible and easy invoicing
- Report generation and management
- Redefined timeline for better visualization
- The application is free to use for all of their different clients from all over the world
Another web-based time-tracking application is TSheets. The application is a time-tracking solution that provides all of its clients with some very cool and unique benefits.
One of the best things about the application is that it helps the employees of the company to clock in and clock out of the office, so that the managers can track their progress and also track their times from any device, using the application.
Another interesting feature that the application has is GPS integration. That means that you can see the location of the employees that have clocked in using the application, and you can also see the task that the employee is currently performing.
- Versatile time tracking to make sure that all users can log in their working hours for each task
- Diverse reporting to make sure that all of the time reports are visually appealing and easy to understand for everyone
- Time management to manage the time of the employees and to manage the payrolls generated off of those time inputs
- There is a free plan for a single user to use all of the features that the application has to offer
- If you are working as a team, and you want the software, then the pricing plans start at $4/user/month
We have all heard about time-tracking devices for teams working in a company, where the managers can track their times for them and generate their payrolls, but what if you are a freelancer, and you have to do all that by yourself?
The answer is Tyme. This application is amazing because it helps freelancers or people not working as a team, to track all of their times related to the tasks and processes they perform in a normal working day.
It also helps you to track your time inputs spent on certain specific projects and also on different clients. Furthermore, it also helps to keep track of all of the fixed costs related to your work and also the mileage.
- Different platform integrations to attract all types of different users
- Project and task management
- Colour coding different entries to differentiate them properly
- Automatic time tracking via the GPS feature
- Expense tracking
- Timesheet generation
- There is a free trial available if you want to check out the tool
- The paid pricing for this incredible harvest alternative starts at $3.99/month
5. Time Doctor
Another amazing name in the time-tracking world is Time Doctor. The application has many different tolls and integration to make sure that your time-tracking activities and also your project management processes are well-tuned, managed, and properly reported to the appropriate people.
The application also offers real-time time tracking for you and your team members, to properly show you how much time you are spending on the projects in your roster, and also it helps to generate payrolls and tracking for better transactions.
Let’s take a look at some other features that this incredible harvest alternative has to offer to its clientele.
- The application is easy to set up so that there is no time wasted on any extensive training exercises
- The application also notifies you when there is no activity being performed, and the team member is sitting idly
- Detailed reporting
- Different app integrations to enhance functionality
- There is a free plan of the software available but some important features are missing from it
- If you want the full arsenal of features that the application offer, then you have to pay $9.99/user/month
Everhour is an amazing choice for time-tracking if you want to make your time tracking needs, streamlined. The application is an instant favorite of agile teams, because of its ability to integrate itself with the best project management tools like Trello, Asana, and Basecamp.
Let’s take a look at some other features that this harvest alternative has to offer.
- Easy-time tracking
- Employee tracking feature that allows the managers to weed out the lazy ones from the productive ones
- Flexible reporting
- The application gives you the ability to assign the due dates, milestones, and tags
- If you are a single user of the application, then you have to pay $8/month
- If you want the 5 members team plan, then you need to pay $5/user/month
Last but not least is Timely. The application provides you with some amazing features like time management on a team basis, and also project time management that comes with automatic time tracking.
The application helps you to keep track of the time you spend on the tasks in hours and all of the costs around your projects.
Let’s take a look at some of the features that this harvest alternative has to offer to its clientele.
- Task and people time management
- Bulk editing
- Shareable reports so that you can pass analytics to other people
- KPI tracking to keep the employees on track
- Memory tracker
- If you want the Starter version of the application then you have to pay $8/month
- If you want the Premium version of the application then you have to pay $14/month
- If you want the Unlimited version of the application then you have to pay $20/month
These were our top picks for the best harvest alternatives that the market has to offer right now. If you think that these applications are not going to cut it, and you need more options thrown at you, then write to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.