Customers are the foundation stone of any business. The choice to lay a strong or weak foundation is all up to you. Free Customer Management Software is a great way to forget about maintaining those long spreadsheets and contacts. Thus, your customers might be the drivers of your business but you are the one to tell the directions.
How to generate leads? Ways to filter out organic leads? How to maintain lead data? What can be done to retain leads? How to keep the whole team on board?
Yes, you are right! The answer to all these questions is CRM software.
According to tech. co, 91% of companies use CRM software and the use of CRM can increase the conversion rate by 300%. Moreover, 41% of companies increase their revenue by the use of CRM applications whereas the productivity rate increased by 50%.
But CRM tools are expensive! Isn’t that what you are thinking? Well, don’t worry because in this article we have only covered the free CRM software for you. So, just focus on generating those leads.
Before we get into the list of free CRM tools, let’s first understand the need to have them.
The need to have Free Customer Management Software
CRM tools allow you to interact with your customers, gain information and generate leads in a much more effective way.
No matter the size of your company, if you want to retain your customers it is necessary to use software that allows you to gain insights into your clients and divert sales.
In a CRM tool, everything is right in front of you and you don’t have to jump from one application to another. Whether it is collaborating with your team or clients, you can do that all in a single software.
According to Harvard Business Review:
“On average, sales and marketing costs average from 15%-35% of total corporate costs. So, the effort to automate for more sales efficiency is essential. In cases reviewed, sales increase due to advanced CRM technology has ranged from 10% to more than 30%.”
Sir Henry Ford says, “A business devoted to Customer Service Excellence will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.”
Looking for the best client management software?
If you are on the lookout for customer management software that can ease the management process for you from start to finish then you will notice that there is no one size fits or a sole winner.
There are tons of options available on the internet, each offering different features with variable functionality and varied solutions. Finding the software that suits your requirements best is a difficult yet rewarding process.
Some considerations to be aware of include the tool’s user-friendliness, its features, pricing packages, and whether or not it suits the dynamics of your team as well as the entire organization.
Fortunately, you do not have to go through the hundreds of options available online. All you have to do is read the rest of the article and hopefully, you will be able to find the tool that best suits your requirements. So without further ado here is a list of the top 12 free CRM software to use in 2023!
12 Free Customer Management Software
nTask is an all-in-one free CRM software that gives you a chance to drive your sales the way you want. Customers are the engine of any business. However, finding organic customers and retaining them is hard. The good news is that nTask has made it all easy for you.
With nTask you can handle your project management and CRM under one roof. Sounds great, right? Well, over the years nTask is consistently working to bring ease and comfort to its clients by providing them with the maximum digital marketing services. Now with the nTask CRM tool, you also hold a chance to retain your customers and generate more leads.
Thus, you create a personalized CRM in nTask using Custom Fields and swirl to manage leads.
- Kanban Boards and Gantt Charts for better visualization
- Reporting and meeting agendas
- Meeting management and reminders by calendar sync with Google
- Project budgeting and cost estimating
- File sharing and attachment
- Minutes of meeting and feedback management
- Basic Free plan
- Paid subscription-$3 (starting)
Create your own personalized CRM today.
Manage documents, customers, projects, teams and contacts, all in one place. Sign up today!
- Get Started for Free
2. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot has been on top of its game over the years. Similarly, HubSpot CRM is one of the best free CRM tools for managing work remotely. With HubSpot, you don’t have to be on the radar 24/7. You can automate your sales and update reports remotely using the free CRM tool.
The initial plan for HubSpot is free but most customers tend to subscribe to its paid plan once their needs grow with their business.
- Reporting dashboards
- Customer insight
- Deal tracking
- Pipeline management
- Email tracking and notifications
- Prospect tracking
- Meeting schedule
- Live chat
- Basic free plan
- Paid subscription starts at $45/month
3. Capsule CRM
Capsule CRM is a free customer management software that allows you to have a bird’ eye view of everything about your customers. You no longer have to connect with your customer in an old-school manner. Capsule CRM helps you to interact with your customers in a much more effective way.
Moreover, you might be a small-scale company and juggling where to allocate your resources. Well, Capsule has got you covered with its free plan and hundreds of integrations.
- Contact with your clients using Outlook, CSV, Google Contacts, Spreadsheet and vCard
- Quick search to find information on any key client
- Manage contacts in lists by filtering custom fields
- Attach documents or files
- Share contacts with the team and keep everyone up-to-date
- Tasks and calendar to manage appointments or deadlines
- Create email templates and save time
- Insightful reports on all aspects of your sales cycle
- Stay in the pipeline with a summary of every sales opportunity
- Basic free plan
- Paid subscription starts at $18 per user/per month
4. Zoho CRM
Expand your reach and generate more leads with Zoho free CRM. Zoho CRM provides a wide variety of features for you to interact with your customers in a much more effective manner.
With the help of Canva, it also allows you to redesign your interface as per your preferences. Thus, don’t let any lead go to waste with Zoho CRM.
- Connect with your clients via telephone, email, live chat, or social media
- Real-time notifications each time a customer interacts
- Increase your reach through the best channel
- Automate sales routine
- Analyze workflow performance
- Zia for AI-powered sales assistant
- Intelligent alerts and task reminders
- Suggestions on the best times to contact your leads based on your past successful interactions
- Basic free plan
- Paid subscription starts at $14 per user/month
25 Best Zoho Alternatives to Use in 2023
Britix24 is a complete digital sales suite encompassing all the features one needs in an effective and free customer management software. Over the years 10,000,000+ organizations have chosen Bitrix24 for their CRM.
Britix24 like all other free CRM software also has a paid plan with additional features and integrations. However, if you are a startup, you can take a hit at improving your CRM with its free plan first and see if it working out for you not.
- Communicate with your team via chats, worktime tracking video calls, and conferences
- Communicate with your clients via telephony, live chats, and contact forums
- Lead acquisition via multiple channels
- Sales automation to save time and resources
- Manage leads with an in-build scoring tool
- Use the “get things done “tool to set tasks, receive work reports, and manage projects online
- Template-based website builder to create custom websites, landing pages, and online stores
- Basic free plan
- Paid subscription starts at $39/month
Scale your customer relationship with the best free customer management software. ClickUp allows you to generate organic leads and nurture lifelong relationships with your clients.
The best part is that it is not only the highest-rated CRM tool but also a project management software. Thus, you can make full use of both software for expanding your reach and increasing ROI.
- Kanban boards, tables to visualize your sales, orders, and clients
- Build your mission on dashboards
- Email management for better interaction
- Organize customers via workspaces, spaces, lists, and folders
- Database to Store and analyze customer data
- Automate tasks
- Analyze team’s performance via sales KPIs
- Form view to capture the information you need
- Assigned comments to turn comments into action items
- Custome fields to add client info, score leads, and track orders
- Basic free plan
- Paid subscription starts at $5 per user/month
Check this out:
What Is the Best Project Management Software? ClickUp vs Trello vs nTask
Loyal customers are all that you desire for your business. Insightly is a powerful free CRM tool to grow your business faster by building an everlasting relationship with your clients. It allows you to build a complete buyer’s persona to help you deliver exactly what they desire.
Insightly believes that nowadays customers want relationships, not just transactions. People tend to return to a brand that they can trust and connect with. Thus, it encompasses a variety of features that help you achieve that goal.
- Easy to use dashboards
- Cloud-based deployment
- Customer services
- Lead management
- Sales record and track contacts
- Run campaigns with enterprise-grade reports and dashboards
- Create custom emails and newsletters
- Build and deploy custom applications
- Real-time updating of the projects using the mobile app (android & iOS)
- Basic free plan
- Paid subscription starts at $29 per user/month
8. Agile CRM
Build specifically for SMBs and freelancers this free customer management software is one of the top software in terms of ease of use. It is an all-in-one platform to avoid any form of data leaks. Moreover, this cloud-based Saas free CRM software is user-friendly and mobile-ready.
Agile CRM provides a trunk full of solutions to any inefficiencies and technical challenges that might occur in integrating sales or marketing. Like all other software, Agile CRM is also a free Customer Management Software.
- Create events or sync them with google calendars to stay up-to-date
- Keep your sales process and milestones on track
- Document attachment
- Drag and drop project management in CRM
- Reporting for advanced analytics and metrics
- Twilio, RingCentral and SIP accounts telephony integrations
- Real-time alerts on your leads
- Schedule appointments
- Gamify sales for competition and collaboration
- Basic free plan
- Paid subscription starts at $8.99 per user/month
Managing leads, sales pipeline or onboard customers, Monday.com has all of the CRM solutions for its users. It is a powerful free CRM tool to streamline your sales. CRM is the foundation of any business and generating organic leads is pivotal for success.
Monday app allows you to manage pre-sales and post-sales under one platform. Thus, centralize your customer data and visualize everything in one go with one of the best free Customer Management Software.
- Sales management and lead generation
- Customer management and customer onboarding
- Customer projects and marketing activities
- Assign team tasks and projects
- Basic free plan
- Paid subscription starts at $8 per user/month
EnagageBay will allow you to build stronger relations and store tons of contacts in one place. With EngageBay you can divert sales, identify new opportunities and gain loyal customers.
Like all other free CRM tools, EnagageBay also lets your team be onboard and interact under one roof. This free tool will allow you to stay organized and in sync with each other. Thus, bringing you a step closer to retaining your customers.
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Email Template Builder
- Landing Page Builder
- Lead Generation tools
- Social Suite
- Basic free plan
- Paid subscription starts at $10.79 per user/month
Formerly known as Freshsales, Freshworks is an incredible user-centric customer service software that allows you to manage all of the different sales management processes you and your team are working on.
The application provides many different features that are perfect for large businesses, startups, and any other company that covers the middle ground on that spectrum.
This tool generally focuses on attracting new business leads towards the company that can generate value and money for you, nurturing current leads so that they stay connected to the company for a long time, and converting and managing all of the leads that are a flight risk or new to the business.
- The application has an incredible drag-and-drop interface that helps users easily maneuver the elements in the dashboard as per their needs and requirements
- The application boasts highly-rated customer support, which is backed by thousands of satisfied customers worldwide
- The tool is incredibly up to the times and uses AI to rate and score leads according to the business that they are associated with
- The application uses automation to gather up all of the data regarding the contacts associated with the business from all of their public social medial accounts and also from their company directory
- The application can also be integrated with a lot of different Freshworks applications to help you in your business and overall workings
- There is a free plan of the application for all of the different users that don’t want to pay anything for using the application, but if you want to purchase the paid subscription, the pricing starts at $12/month/user
12. Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM is another known tool in the world of free CRM software. As the name suggests, Less Annoying CRM is a user-friendly software, designed to help users easily manage their customer relationships, making it ideal for businesses that want to manage their customer relationships without the complexity of other CRMs.
It allows businesses to manage contacts, leads, and deals all in one place, making it easy to keep track of customer interactions and information.
The customer management software also offers features such as email tracking, task assignments, and customizable reports.
The tool is perfect for businesses that want to streamline their customer management process without compromising functionality.
- Stores all contact information in one place, making it easy to extract information as and when needed
- All-in-one tools for task management and calendar scheduling
- Optimizeslead management with status and priority of the lead, contact info, and the note from the last time you talked to them
- Easy collaboration with members of the team
- Users can easily customize the software according to their needs without any support from the IT team
- The tools are easily accessible from anywhere in the world
- 256-bit encryption and following best practices ensure the security of your data
- Less Annoying CRM offers a free trial of 30 days with o restrictions or limitations. Users can test every feature of the tool without any hassle. After the trial period, users can sign up for the tool at $15 per user per month.
Types of customer management software online
We have just introduced you to some of the best CRM software available online, it is now time to categorize CRM tools into different types. Let’s take a look at the different types of client management software available online:
- Operational CRM systems focus on automating and streamlining day-to-day business processes, such as sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Analytical CRM systems provide businesses with the ability to analyze customer data and gain insights into customer behavior and preferences.
- Collaborative CRM systems focus on improving communication and collaboration within an organization.
- Strategic CRM systems focus on aligning an organization’s overall strategy with its customer-related activities.
In summary, all CRM systems aim to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with a focus on improving business relationships and assisting in customer retention, and driving sales growth.
What makes a great customer management tool?
There are a number of customer management tools available on the market today, and it can be difficult to decide which one is right for your business. However, there are a few factors that you should consider when selecting a tool:
The price tag is one factor to consider, but it’s not the only one. You also need to think about how much functionality the tool offers and whether or not it meets your needs. Do you want features like activity tracking and email notification? Or do you just need basic customer data tracking?
Ease of use
Another important factor to consider is ease of use. Is the tool easy to learn and navigate? Does it have helpful tutorials available? Are all of the features readily accessible from within the program?
One common complaint with many customer management tools is that they’re too complicated or cluttered looking. It can be frustrating trying to find specific information amidst layers of menus and buttons. A well designed interface will make managing your customers easy.
Finally, remember that support options are an important consideration if you plan on using this type of software regularly. Is there someone who can help you troubleshoot any issues that might arise? And does the company offer 24/7 support via phone or online chat?
The 3 factors that determine the best client management software for businesses?
Client management software is essential for businesses of all sizes. It can help you keep track of your clients and their interactions with your business, automate tasks and procedures, and more.
There are three main factors that determine the best client management software: features, pricing, and usability.
The features of a client management software should be tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization. For example, if you run a business that offers services to customers online, then you’ll likely need features such as account tracking and billing automation.
Ease of Use:
Client management software should be easy to use so that everyone in your organization can begin using it immediately. This includes administrators who need to make decisions about clients quickly and employees who need access to critical data without spending time learning how to use the program properly (or at all).
Cost vs Benefit:
As with anything else in life – quality comes at a price tag. A high-quality client management system will typically cost more than lower-quality systems, but the benefits – such as increased efficiency and better customer retention – often justify the additional expense.. There are many affordable options available on the market today, so it’s important to find one that meets your specific needs while still being affordable.
1. What are some good customer database software options for small businesses?
There are a variety of customer database software options available, but some of the best include ActiveCampaign, nTask, and Zoho CRM. These platforms offer a variety of features that can help small businesses to manage their customer data more effectively.
2. What is the best free CRM app currently available?
There are many great crm (customer relationship management) apps available for free, but one of the best is nTask. This app allows you to manage your projects, appointments, and other interactions with customers in a simple and easy-to-use interface. It also offers real-time insights into your customer’s behavior so that you can better serve them.
3. How to pick the best client management tools for your needs?
When choosing client management tools for your needs, it is important to consider your business’s specific needs and goals. Some key factors to consider include functionality, ease of use, pricing packages, scalability, advanced features, security, integrations, etc.
Once you have an understanding of your requirements, you can easily find the tool you need for your business that will fulfill all your needs with acute efficiency.
4. Where can I find the best client management apps?
There are tons of customer management software online that you can check out. All of the options offer a bundle of features and functionality at varied pricing packages. You can take a look at the following top-tier client management apps to start your search for the best customer management software online:
Voilà! This was our list of the best free customer management software to use in 2023. You can choose the one that best suits the needs of your business and increase your chances of diverting more leads and increasing your ROI. Moreover, once you find the best software for your business and expand your budget, you can always subscribe to their paid packages, to enjoy full-fledged features.
Lastly, if you think we’ve missed any software or want to share your experience with any of this CRM software, feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, see these resources: