If you’re a business owner or project manager, then you know how important it is to stay on top of things.
That’s why there are so many tools out there designed specifically to help you keep on track with all the tasks and deadlines that come your way. One of the most popular tools for this purpose has been Zenhub—an integrated project management tool that helps teams better manage their projects.
But while Zenhub has become popular in recent years, there are plenty of other options out there that can offer an even more powerful approach to managing your business—enter the 9 Zenhub alternatives for businesses in 2023!
What is Zenhub?
ZenHub is a Kanban-based project management tool that offers businesses an alternative way to manage their projects. It is designed to help businesses improve their processes and communication while reducing costs.
ZenHub combines the features of a Kanban board with GitHub to create an intuitive, collaborative project management platform. Users can create tasks, assign them to team members, track progress, and see deadlines in real-time.
It also offers powerful reporting features and the ability to integrate with other popular tools like Slack and Jira.
Moreover, it allows teams to quickly monitor the progress of their projects, ensuring that all tasks are completed on time and that everyone is working together effectively.
It is ideal for businesses looking for a simple yet powerful project management system.
Simplify project management
with nTask today!
Who is Zenhub for?
ZenHub is a project management tool that helps businesses in a variety of industries to streamline their workflows and get more done. It is designed to be used by teams of all sizes and offers a number of features that make it an ideal solution for businesses looking to improve their productivity.
How Does Zenhub Work?
Zenhub is an online project management tool built specifically for software teams.
It integrates with leading development tools such as GitHub and GitLab, allowing users to easily track tasks, assign work, and collaborate with each other. It includes features like task boards, burndown charts, epics, roadmaps, and team health metrics.
With Zenhub’s intuitive interface and simple setup process, teams can quickly get up and running in minutes. Additionally, the platform’s integrations provide insights into upcoming releases and progress-tracking tools help keep everyone on the same page.
Assuming you are referring to the project management tool ZenHub, it works by integrating with GitHub and adding extra features on top of the existing ones. This makes it possible to manage projects and track progress directly from GitHub.
ZenHub provides a kanban-style board view of issues and pulls requests, which can be used to visualize and track the workflow. It also has a number of other features, such as release tracking and burndown charts.
What functionalities does Zenhub offer?
Assuming you would like a content section discussing the functionalities of Zenhub
Zenhub is a project management tool that offers users a variety of features and functionalities. These include:
Kanban boards: ZenHub provides users with kanban boards, which are digital project management tools that allow users to track and manage tasks visually. This can be helpful for team members who prefer to see their tasks laid out in this way, as well as for those who want to get a quick overview of what needs to be done.
Issue tracking: ZenHub also offers issue tracking, which allows users to keep track of any issues that arise during a project. This can be helpful for identifying and resolving problems quickly.
GitHub integration: One of the most useful features of ZenHub is its integration with GitHub. This allows users to easily connect their GitHub repositories with their ZenHub projects, making it simpler to manage both code and issues in one place.
Milestones: With ZenHub, users can also set and track milestones for their projects. This helps teams stay focused and on track, as well as allows them to see and measure progress toward their goals.
Reporting: Finally, ZenHub also offers powerful reporting features that allow users to generate detailed reports with data from their projects. This can be useful for tracking the progress of a project and providing insights into how it is performing.
3 Reasons Why You Need A Zenhub Free Alternative
1. Cost: Zenhub is a premium project management and collaboration tool, and its pricing is relatively high. A free alternative to Zenhub can save your business money without sacrificing features or functionality.
2. Customizability: Free alternatives to Zenhub typically offer more customization options than the premium version of the software. This means you can tailor the project management and collaboration software to meet your specific needs without paying extra for expensive add-ons.
3. Features: Zenhub may provide a comprehensive set of tools, but free alternatives often come with additional features that make them more appealing for certain projects and teams. For example, some free alternatives include Kanban boards, mind mapping, resource planning tools, and more.
9 Zenhub Alternatives for Businesses for 2023
There are a number of reasons why businesses may be looking for alternatives to Zenhub in 2023. Perhaps the company is feeling the pinch financially and is looking to cut costs. Or maybe they’re not happy with the current features and functionality of Zenhub and are exploring other options.
Whatever the reason, there are a number of solid alternatives to Zenhub out there that businesses can consider in 2023.
Each of these platforms offers a different set of features and pricing plans, so it’s important to evaluate your needs before making a decision. But we think any of these four would be a great fit for most businesses looking for an alternative to Zenhub.
nTask is the best alternative for Zenhub.
nTask is an all-in-one project management, task tracking, and collaboration platform. It was designed to help teams of all sizes organize, manage, and collaborate on tasks in a simple and intuitive way. The platform includes features such as task boards with recurring tasks, Gantt charts for visualizing projects, interactive checklists for tracking progress, shared document storage with secure access controls, and real-time task updates.
Additionally, nTask offers integrations with popular cloud services like Dropbox and Google Drive so teams can access all their files in one place. With its simple yet powerful workflow tools, nTask empowers teams to stay organized and get more done.
nTask offers both free and paid plans to meet the needs of different businesses. The free plan includes unlimited users, projects, and tasks. The paid plans provide additional features such as advanced reporting and analytics, task dependencies, and more. With its user-friendly interface, nTask is a great option for teams that are looking for an alternative to Zenhub.
nTask is a powerful, yet simple-to-use project management tool. It’s designed to help businesses in a variety of industries streamline their workflow and get more done. Here are some of the key features that make nTask the ideal solution for business:
- Multiple Workspaces: nTask allows you to create multiple workspaces, each with its own set of tasks, subtasks, and deadlines. This makes it easy to keep track of different projects and teams within your organization.
- Flexible Task Management: With nTask, you can create both simple and complex tasks, assign them to specific team members, and set deadlines. You can also add notes and attachments to tasks, making it easy to keep everyone on the same page.
- Robust Reporting: nTask provides detailed reports that give you insight into how your team is performing. You can see which tasks are overdue, who is working on what, and where there may be bottlenecks in your workflow.
- Integrations: nTask integrates with popular cloud services like Dropbox and Google Drive, allowing you to access all your files in one place. You can also integrate nTask with popular tools such as Slack and Zoom to help your team collaborate more effectively.
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Built-in project management and collaboration tools
- Ability to assign tasks, prioritize them, and set due dates
- Real-time notifications of any changes or updates
- Customizable dashboard and reporting options
- Ability to integrate with other popular productivity apps like Google Calendar and Dropbox
- Limited customization options for task assignment and notification settings
- Limited third-party app integration options
nTask offers a free solution for everyone. The premium plan starts at $2.99/month. You can start the Trial without any need for credit card information.
nTask Rating on G2 and Capterra
On G2, nTask has a 4.5 out of 5-star rating based on user reviews. reviewers laud its ease of use, robust features, and affordable price point. One user even called it “the perfect tool for small businesses.” On Capterra, nTask has a 4.6 out of 5-star rating and is rated as one of the top 10 project management software platforms available today.
Users love nTask for its simple interface and comprehensive set of features. The platform is also very affordable, which makes it a great option for small businesses or startups that don’t have a lot of money to spend on project management software. If you’re looking for an alternative to Zenhub, be sure to check out nTask!
Shortcut is a project management app designed for teams of all sizes. It allows users to create, assign and manage projects and tasks with ease.
With an intuitive drag-and-drop interface and customizable views, Shortcut makes it easy to keep track of who’s doing what and when. Users can also integrate with other popular collaboration tools like Slack, Asana, Jira, Trello, and more.
Shortcut also offers powerful reporting features to help teams stay on top of progress and identify any areas that need extra attention.
The shortcut software company provides a set of tools that allow businesses to manage their workflows and projects more efficiently. Shortcut software company’s tools are designed to help businesses save time and money by streamlining their workflows. The company offers a free trial, so businesses can try out the tools before committing to a subscription.
- The company offers a variety of features, including:
- A drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to create and manage workflows
- A collaboration tool that allows teams to work together on projects in real-time
- A project management tool that helps businesses track progress and deadlines
- A reporting tool that provides insights into project performance
- Efficient project management process with timely notifications
- Quickly identify the progress of tasks with real-time updates
- Easily track changes and document revisions
- Foster collaboration between team members from different locations seamlessly
- Ability to assign tasks with priority levels and due dates for quicker completion rates.
- Possibility of data loss if syncing fails or the user forgets to save their work regularly
- Limited capabilities when compared to other more established desktop applications
- Costs associated with purchasing a subscription, or limited access on free trial versions
It offers 4 plans, including the free version. The pricing starts from $8.50 per user, per month.
Shortcut Rating on G2 and Capterra
Shortcut software company is new and already so many people are using it. On G2 its rating is a solid 4.3, whereas on capterra it is no less – than 4.1.
Jira is a software development tool from Atlassian, one of the most popular project management apps on the market. It’s designed to help teams collaborate on projects, track and manage tasks, and plan releases.
It includes features such as issue tracking, kanban boards, roadmaps, sprints, and epics. It also offers integration with other tools like Slack and GitHub. Additionally, Jira provides powerful reporting capabilities that help teams stay on top of progress and identify any areas that need improvement.
Jira is a popular project management tool used by businesses of all sizes. It offers a variety of features, including task management, Kanban boards, and reporting. While it is a great tool for managing projects, it can be expensive for small businesses. There are a number of alternatives to Jira that offer similar features at a fraction of the cost.
Jira is a popular project management tool used by businesses of all sizes. It offers a wide range of features, including:
- Project tracking: Jira lets you track and manage projects using its intuitive interface. You can see what’s been done, what’s left to do, and who’s working on what.
- Issue tracking: Jira’s issue tracker is second to none. You can easily track and manage issues, assign them to team members, and set deadlines.
- Time tracking: Jira makes it easy to track how much time you’re spending on each task. This is valuable information for project managers, as it helps them plan and allocate resources more effectively.
- Reporting: Jira provides a wide variety of reports, so you can get the data you need to make informed decisions about your projects.
- Customization: Jira is highly customizable, so you can tailor it to your specific needs. There are a wide variety of plugins and integrations available, so you can get the most out of Jira.
- Allows for easy ticket management and workflow visualization
- Can be easily customized to fit the needs of any organization
- Integrates with a variety of other tools and services
- Can be complex to set up and use
- May be overkill for small organizations or projects
Jira is a popular project management tool that offers a variety of pricing options to fit the needs of businesses of all sizes.
The tool offers a free trial for those who want to try it out before committing to a paid plan. Jira also offers a free plan for small teams of up to 10 users. For businesses that need more robust features and support, Jira offers monthly subscription plans starting at $10 per month for up to 10 users.
These plans include access to premium features and support from the Jira team. Larger businesses can contact Jira for custom enterprise pricing quotes.
Jira Rating on G2 and Capterra
Jira, one of the most popular issue-tracking and project management software, is rated highly on both G2 and Capterra. On G2, Jira has a 4.5/5 star rating with over 4,000 reviews on Capterra, it has a 4.6/5 star rating with over 3,400 reviews.
Asana is a project management tool that helps businesses in a variety of industries manage their projects and tasks.
It provides an easy-to-use platform for teams to collaborate and manage their tasks. It has features for tracking progress, setting deadlines, and assigning tasks to team members. Asana also offers advanced features such as automated workflows, custom reports, and integrations with popular productivity tools like Slack and Dropbox.
Asana is a project management tool that businesses can use to organize and track their work. Asana has a number of features that make it a good choice for businesses. Businesses can use Asana to:
- Create and assign tasks
- Track the progress of tasks
- Add notes and comments to tasks
- Attach files to tasks
- Set due dates for tasks
- Receive notifications when task deadlines are approaching
- Share files with team members
- Discuss projects in group chats
- Create @mentions to get team member’s attention
- Integrate with other tools, such as Google Drive and Dropbox
- Easy-to-use interface that is intuitive for both new and experienced users
- Offers project templates to help teams quickly set up projects
- Automated workflows make managing tasks easier
- Integrates with popular productivity apps like Slack and Dropbox
- Reporting features provide insights into project performance
- Limited customization options compared to other project management tools
- Can be challenging to learn if you lack prior experience using project management software
- Expensive compared to its competitors
There are three Asana pricing tiers: Free, Premium, and Business.
The free tier is limited to 15 team members and only offers basic features like task creation and assignment. Premium costs $10 per month per user and adds features like file attachments and comments, as well as unlimited projects and tasks. Business costs $24 per month per user and includes custom fields, advanced reporting, and integration with over 1,000 apps.
Asana Rating on G2 and Capterra
Asana is one of the most popular project management software programs available, and its ratings on G2 and Capterra reflect that. On G2, Asana has a 4.5 out of 5-star rating, based on over 4,000 reviews. And on Capterra, it has a 4.5 out of 5-star rating, based on over 2,700 reviews.
Pendo is a cloud-based software that helps businesses in a variety of industries with a host of different features.
Pendo’s main focus is on customer success and retention, helping businesses to keep their customers happy and engaged. With Pendo, businesses can track customer usage, gather feedback, create and manage product tours, send in-app messages, and more. Overall, Pendo is a great option for businesses that are looking for a comprehensive solution to help them improve their customer retention rates.
Pendo offers a wide range of features to help businesses improve their customer retention rates.
- Usage Tracking: Pendo provides detailed usage data, so businesses can get insight into how customers are using their products or service. This helps them identify areas for improvement and better target their messaging.
- Feedback Gathering: With Pendo, businesses can easily gather feedback from customers about their products or service. They can create surveys and polls to collect feedback in real time, which helps them build better products that meet customer needs.
- Product Tours: Pendo’s product tours feature makes it easy for businesses to create custom step-by-step guided tours of their products or services. The tours can be tailored to different user segments and will help onboard users quickly and effectively.
- In-app Messages: Pendo allows businesses to send targeted in-app messages to customers based on user behavior, such as abandoning a purchase or not using certain features. This helps ensure that customers get the right message at the right time and increases engagement with the product or service.
- Pendo is cheaper than Zenhub
- Pendo offers a free trial, while Zenhub does not
- Pendo integrates with more tools and services than Zenhub
- Pendo’s interface can be confusing and difficult to use
- Pendo doesn’t offer as many features as Zenhub
There are three different pricing plans for Pendo: Free, Pro, and Enterprise. The pricing for Pendo starts at $5 per month per user.
Pendo Rating on G2 and Capterra
Pendo has an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on G2 and 4.6 out of 5 stars on Capterra.
Nifty is a flexible project management tool that can be customized to fit the needs of your business. It offers a variety of features, including task management, team collaboration, file sharing, and more. Nifty is also available on both desktop and mobile devices, so you can manage your projects from anywhere.
With Nifty, you can set up individual projects with their own tasks and assign them to team members. You can also track time spent on each task, upload files, and collaborate in real time with your team. Additionally, Nifty has a built-in reporting feature that allows you to track progress and get insights into the performance of your projects.
There are a number of reasons why businesses might be interested in alternatives to Zenhub. Here are some key features that businesses should look for in a project management tool:
- 1. Flexibility: The ability to adapt the tool to your specific business processes is crucial. You should be able to customize the tool to fit the way you work, not the other way around.
- 2. Scalability: As your business grows, you’ll need a tool that can scale with you. Look for a tool that can handle increased complexity and volume without breaking a sweat.
- 3. Robust reporting: Make sure you can get the data you need to make informed decisions about your projects. Look for a tool with robust reporting capabilities that will give you visibility into every aspect of your projects.
- 4. Integration: A good project management tool should play nice with the other tools in your tech stack. Look for seamless integration with popular productivity tools like Slack, G Suite, and Zapier.
- 5. Customer support: When things go wrong (and they inevitably will), you’ll want a team of knowledgeable customer support reps to help you get back on track. Make sure the vendor you choose offers 24/7 support via live chat, email, or phone.
- Nifty is a low-cost option for beginning investors and traders, with no minimum balance required to open an account.
- Nifty’s trading platform is easy to use, even for those without much experience.
- With Nifty you can trade in stocks, commodities, derivatives, and mutual funds, giving you plenty of options when it comes to investing.
- You get access to real-time market data and news, which can help inform your investment decisions.
- There are multiple methods of payment available including credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
- The fees associated with using Nifty are relatively high compared to other online trading platforms.
- There’s no customer service support available on weekends or public holidays, so if you have any queries or problems you may need to wait until the next business day for a response from the team at Nifty.
- While Nifty offers some automated features such as portfolio management tools and market analysis tools, the features are limited compared to some other platforms out there.
Nifty pricing plans start at $19/month and range up to $49/month depending on the features and services needed.
All plans include unlimited invoicing, as well as double-entry accounting, payroll support, bank integration, and customizable reporting. Additional features such as project management and inventory tracking are available for an additional fee. There is also a free 30-day trial available for those who want to try out Nifty before committing to a paid plan.
Nifty Rating on G2 and Capterra
G2: Nifty has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on G2, based on 11 reviews.
Capterra: Nifty has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on Capterra, based on 36 reviews.
Coda is an app that allows you to create documents with embedded apps.
It’s designed to help teams work better together, replacing traditional document tools like Word or Excel. Coda lets you build custom documents designed for specific tasks, and embed apps into the documents to automate workflows and provide a better way of working.
You can use Coda to create everything from project plans and budgets to meeting agendas and invoices.
It’s an all-in-one workspace designed to make your work faster, easier, and more efficient. You can use Coda to create custom documents that manage data, automate processes, and visualize information in powerful ways. With Coda, you can access all your data sources and keep everyone on the same page by sharing with teammates or customers. You can also customize Coda to fit any workflow—from simple checklists to complex databases.
The coda app is packed with amazing features. Here are some;
- Collaborative Editing: Coda allows multiple users to work on the same document simultaneously so that everyone can easily collaborate and make changes in real-time.
- Automation: Coda automates many of the manual tasks associated with managing documents and data, such as creating custom formulas and functions, formatting tables, and building dynamic reports.
- Visualization Tools: Coda provides a variety of ways to visualize data, from charts and graphs to maps and timelines. This makes it easy for users to quickly understand complex information and identify patterns or trends in their data.
- Templates: Coda has a library of templates that allow users to quickly create documents without starting from scratch. Users can also customize these templates to fit their specific needs.
- Integrations: Coda integrates with other popular tools such as Gmail, Slack, Salesforce, Dropbox, and more, allowing users to easily manage data between applications without manual effort or re-entry of data into multiple systems.
- Easy to use user interface: Coda’s user interface is designed to be easy to use, intuitive, and efficient. The software provides a range of tools and options that make it simple for users to create documents quickly and efficiently.
- Automation capabilities: Coda can automate many of the tedious tasks associated with document creation, such as formatting, referencing, and inserting images. This makes it easier for users to focus on their content rather than spending time on manual tasks.
- Collaboration features: With Coda, users can collaborate in real time on documents. This allows them to work together more effectively and ensures that everyone is working from the same version of the document.
- Flexible pricing plans: Coda offers flexible pricing plans that allow users to get the features they need without paying for unnecessary extras. This makes it easy for businesses of any size to take advantage of its features without breaking the bank.
- Limited file types supported: Coda only supports a limited number of file types, which can limit its usefulness in certain situations. Additionally, some users may find the tool inadequate when dealing with more complex documents.
- Limited customization options: Coda
There are three main pricing tiers for Coda: Basic, Business, and Enterprise. The Basic tier is free for individuals and small teams, while the Business and Enterprise tiers are paid plans that offer additional features and support.
Coda Rating on G2 and Capterra
Coda is available on both G2 and Capterra. On G2, it has a 4.3-star rating (out of 5) and on Capterra, it has a 4.5-star rating (out of 5).
ClickUp is a project management software that enables businesses to manage their projects and workflows in one place.
It offers a range of features such as task management, team collaboration, document management, and time tracking. ClickUp is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries.
With ClickUp, users can create tasks and assign them to different team members. They can also track progress and share documents in real time. The software gives users the ability to customize their workspace with views, tags, filters, and automation rules for better organization. ClickUp also offers integrations with popular tools like Slack, Google Drive, and Dropbox. Additionally, it supports mobile apps for both Android and iOS devices.
Assuming you are looking for a list of features for ClickUp:
- Project Management: ClickUp offers project management capabilities so you can keep track of your team’s progress and ensure deadlines are met. This includes features like task management, file sharing, and collaboration tools.
- Time Tracking: ClickUp can help you track the time spent on tasks and projects, so you can optimize your workflow and budget accordingly. This includes features like time tracking, productivity reporting, and Billing integrations
- Goal Setting: ClickUp can help you set goals and track progress towards them. This includes features like goal setting, task dependencies, and Kanban boards.
- Resource Management: ClickUp can help you manage your team’s resources so you can make the most efficient use of them. This includes features like resource allocation, capacity planning, and utilization reports.
- ClickUp is feature-rich and offers a lot of features that businesses need in a project management tool, including task tracking, Kanban boards, Gantt charts, templates, and more.
- The software is user-friendly and easy to use, even for those who are not familiar with project management tools.
- ClickUp is affordable and offers a free plan for small teams as well as discounts for larger teams.
- Some users have reported that ClickUp can be buggy and unstable at times.
- There is no phone support available for ClickUp users, only email and live chat support.
There are a few different pricing plans for ClickUp, all of which are based on the number of users you have. The first plan is free for up to 3 users, and $5/user/month after that. The next two plans are enterprise-level and cost $12.50/user/month and $20/user/month, respectively. Each plan comes with a 14-day free trial.
ClickUp Rating on G2 and Capterra
On G2, ClickUp has rated 4.5/5 stars and is the #1 ranked project management software! On Capterra, ClickUp has rated 4.7/5 stars with over 700 reviews.
Scoro is a cloud-based project management software that helps businesses in a variety of industries manage their projects, clients, and finances in one place. Scoro offers a wide range of features and integrations that make it a powerful tool for businesses of all sizes.
Some of the features that Scoro offers include project scheduling and task management, contact and customer relationship management, invoicing and billing, time tracking, budget and expense tracking, reports, analytics, and insights. In addition, Scoro has a built-in CRM with features such as customer segmentation, lead scoring, automated emails, customer surveys, and more.
The software also integrates with popular third-party applications like QuickBooks Online and Google Apps. With these integrations, users can access their data from within the platform or from other applications.
Assuming you are looking for a Scoro alternative for businesses, here are a few features to consider:
- Productivity: With Scoro, you can manage all your projects in one place. This includes tasks, deadlines, progress tracking, and more.
- Invoicing and payments: With Scoro, you can easily create and send invoices, as well as track payments.
- CRM: Scoro’s CRM system allows you to keep track of your customers and prospects, as well as manage your sales pipeline.
- Reporting: Scoro’s reporting features give you insights into your business performance, including project profitability, team /, and more.
- Allows you to see the big picture and track progress on all fronts
- Flexible and customizable to fit your specific needs
- Integrates with a variety of other software programs
- Can be used by businesses of all sizes
- Offers a free trial so you can test it out before committing
- Some users find the interface to be overwhelming
- Can be pricey for larger teams
- Not as widely known as some other project management software options
Scoro pricing starts at $24/user/month for the Basic plan, which includes features such as project management, task management, time tracking, CRM, and reporting.
The Business plan, which costs $39/user/month, adds features such as invoicing, quoting, and project templates. Lastly, the Enterprise plan, which is priced at $79/user/month, includes all features from the Basic and Business plans plus additional features such as unlimited projects and users, custom user roles, and API access.
Scoro Rating on G2 and Capterra
Scoro is a project management software that helps businesses in various industries manage their projects, clients, and finances in one place. The software has received high marks from users on both G2 and Capterra, with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 on both platforms.
3 Reasons why nTask is the best alternative to Zenhub
There are a number of reasons why nTask is the best alternative to Zenhub for businesses.
1. Free Plan
First, nTask offers a free plan with unlimited projects and tasks. This is a great option for small businesses that want to try out the software before committing to a paid plan.
2. Intuitive And User-Friendly
Second, nTask has a more intuitive and user-friendly interface than Zenhub. This makes it easier to use for both new and experienced users.
3. More Features
Finally, nTask offers more features than Zenhub, including project templates, time tracking, and invoicing. This makes it a more comprehensive solution for businesses that need all of these features in one place.
Zenhub is a project management tool that offers businesses an alternative to the traditional waterfall approach to project management.
With Zenhub, businesses can take advantage of the Agile methodology and Kanban boards to manage their projects more efficiently.
There are a number of reasons why businesses might want to consider using Zenhub for their project management needs. First, Zenhub can help businesses to better control costs by reducing the need for expensive project management software. Second, Zenhub provides businesses with an easy way to track progress and ensure that deadlines are met.
Finally, ZenHub’s use of agile methodology can help businesses to be more responsive to change and adapt to new situations quickly.
Is ZenHub open source?
Yes, ZenHub is open-source!
In fact, we’re one of the only project management tools that is. Our mission has always been to make software development more efficient, and we believe that by open-sourcing our core technology, we can make a bigger impact on the industry. Other benefits of using ZenHub include:
Increased transparency and collaboration within your team
The ability to customize and tailor your workflow to fit your specific needs
A community of developers who are constantly improving the tool
How old is ZenHub?
ZenHub is a Canadian software company that was founded in 2014. The company has since been acquired by GitHub.
Who made ZenHub?
ZenHub was made by the team at GitHub. They saw the need for a better way to manage projects and collaborations, so they created ZenHub. Since then, it has become one of the most popular project management tools on GitHub.
What is a roadmap in ZenHub?
A roadmap is a high-level overview of the planned work for a product or project. It can be used to communicate the overall direction and vision to stakeholders, and help teams align their work with the strategic goals of the company.
In ZenHub, roadmaps are created using the Roadmap tool. This tool allows you to create roadmaps by connecting issues and pull requests from GitHub with ZenHub’s data on release estimates, dependencies, and progress.
Roadmaps can be created at different levels of granularity, from an overview of all planned work for a product to a detailed view of the work for a single team or sprint.
The Roadmap tool also makes it easy to share your roadmaps with others. You can export your roadmap as an image or PDF, or embed it on a website or blog.
What is icebox in ZenHub?
Icebox is a feature in ZenHub that allows businesses to track and manage their workflows. It enables businesses to see what work is being done, who is working on it, and how it progresses. Icebox also provides businesses with the ability to create custom reports and dashboards to track their workflows.
Leave a Reply