Hundreds of new project management software are released every year, but very few of them can make their mark in the market. Redbooth is one such project management software that has a standing of its own. It excels at optimizing tasks and communication to result in faster and easier completion of projects.
Despite offering a whole lot of features, it might not be a perfect fit for some companies. In such a case, you can look for Redbooth alternatives that offer more functionality and better pricing.
It all boils down to exploring the choices you have and identifying the best one. Don’t worry there are not one, not two, but hundreds of Redbooth alternatives available in the market, all of them having pros and cons of their own.
Now the question is what options do you have to replace free Redbooth? Which one among those is the best Redbooth free alternative? How can you find out the ideal Redbooth alternative for your business?
Wait wait wait, before you dwell on it and stress yourself, we would like to tell you that we have got your back. Don’t fret about finding the right alternatives for Redbooth because we’ve got the solution to your problems.
You can take a break from this stress, just read through this post and you will find all the answers to your questions. We have compiled a list of the best Redbooth alternatives with their prominent features and pricing details. All you need to do is sit back, read through the article, and choose your pick.
Let’s get down to business.
List Of The Top 10 Best Alternatives For Redbooth
This list includes the top 10 free Redbooth alternatives. These alternatives offer the same and sometimes more features at a reasonable price (and some of them are absolutely free).
nTask is an open-source project management tool designed for Agile teams. The tool provides the best features for optimal project management. Its simplified user interface makes it easy for individuals and teams to quickly adapt to the software.
It helps PMs streamline their workflow and produce better results. With the use of this software, you can enhance your communication with your team members, track the latest developments in your projects and improve the overall productivity of your team.
nTask’s usability is not limited to software development, rather it can be used in human resources, marketing, customer service, and almost all other departments of a company. With its high functionality and easy-to-use interface, nTask has taken first place in our list of the best Redbooth free alternative.
- Simple and easy user interface
- Create tasks, assign resources, organize, prioritize tasks, and share them among your team members
- Built-in Gantt charts for advanced project scheduling, visual tracking, and reporting
- Easy communication and collaboration with team members via chat and ability to share files, documents, etc.
- Manage workflow, enhance communication, and improve transparency via Kanban boards
- Create custom statuses for tasks to personalize your workflow. You can add as many status columns as you want and allocate different colors to each of them.
- Synergize team efforts by assigning different roles, scheduling meetings, and customizing your workspace according to the requirements of your team.
- Time tracking software allows you to plan and budget your project for billables and non-billables.
- Hundreds of third-party integrations to manage everything in one place and avoid juggling between apps.
- With the dedicated meeting management module, you can schedule meetings, share meeting agendas, automate recurring meetings, invite as many members as you want, and discuss notable points with your team members.
- The issue tracking feature allows you to identify issues, set issue status and priority, and assign relevant resources to resolve the issues.
- Assess and manage risks with the risk management module
- Alerts, reminders, and notification to keep your team on the same page
- nTask app available on iOS and Android
- Basic plan – Available free of cost
- Pro plan – $2.99/user/month
- Business plan – $7.99/user/month
- Enterprise plan – Contact nTask’s team for the pricing.
The best Redbooth alternative to organize work.
Manage projects, tasks, resources, and timesheets all in one place. Sign up today!
Asana is ranked among the best project management tools since it offers a variety of features and a friendly interface. With Asana, you can easily manage your projects from start to end while efficiently communicating with your team.
Also, it allows you to stay updated about the progress of your project anywhere anytime.
- Multiple workflow options i.e. calendar, list, boards, etc.
- Automate recurring tasks to save time
- Receive notifications and updates directly in your email
- Stay on track with reminders
- My Task List and Focus Mode make it easy to focus on a task and complete it in time
- 100+ Integrations for smooth working
- Customized workflows for more personalized workspaces
- Track progress with visual reports
- Basic plan – Free forever
- Premium plan – $10.99/user/month
- Business plan – $24.99/user/month
- Enterprise plan – Contact the Asana team for custom quotes
Moving on to the second-best in lint, Monday. Monday has over 10 years of history in project management and has bagged valuable clients over the years.
With Monday, you can comprehensively organize your work and maintain transparency and flexibility across the workspace.
- One-stop-shop for planning, tracking, and delivering tasks
- Customizable project templates
- Easy integrations with third-party apps
- Star system to show the priority status of each task
- Automations for recurring tasks
- Visual data reports via map, calendar, Gantt charts, Kanban boards, etc.
- Customer support
- Individual plan – free forever
- Basic plan – $8/user/month
- Standard plan – $10/user/month
- Pro plan – $16/user/month
- Enterprise plan – custom ricing available on the contact
Zoho Projects is a web-based project management tool designed to help you manage your projects, track work progress, and collaborate with your team.
It allows you to divide your project into smaller, deliverable chunks. While working on your project, you can also interact and collaborate with your team members. It also brings transparency to your work making it easy to efficiently track the progress of your project.
- Create your project plan and track your task schedule via Gantt charts
- Friendly user interface
- Assign tasks to your team members set deadlines and track the developments in your project
- Set milestones
- Organize tasks with Kanban boards
- Four types of dependencies
- Seamless integration with Zoho apps and other third-party apps
- Available on iOS and Android
- Free plan – available for free
- Premium plan – $5/user/month
- Enterprise plan – $10/user/month
Trello is developed to provide project management solutions and enhance your work efficiency. This Redbooth free alternative has transformed project management with its optimal features available at an affordable price.
This project management tool is one of the favorites of top businesses around the world. Its functionality has garnered positive reviews from hundreds of clients all over the world.
- Workflow visualization with Kanban boards
- Drag and drop tasks to indicate the status of each task
- Easy file and attachments sharing
- Customize your workspace
- Manage projects and organize tasks
- Use Butler, Trello’s built-in automation feature for repetitive tasks
- Integrate existing apps with Trello
- Trello app available on iOS, Android, and Microsoft
- Free plan – Free of cost
- Business-class plan – $10/user/month
- Enterprise plan – Pricing available on further contact
Wrike is number 6 in our list of best Redbooth alternatives. It is a versatile and robust project management software that has all the features for efficient project management.
Wrike is an all-in-one project management tool through which you can plan and create your projects and tasks, collaborate, and communicate with your team, track the progress of your project, and visualize the developments.
- Visual, dynamic reports via Wrike Analyze
- Manage your team’s workload with Wrike resource
- Multiple third-party integrations
- Automation for recurring tasks
- Foolproof security
- Time tracking to stay updated about the time spent on each task
- Interactive timelines
- Easy communication and collaboration with team members
- Free plan – $0/user/month
- Professional plan – $9.80/user/month
- Business plan – $24.80/user/month
- Enterprise plan – Contact Wrike team for pricing
Workfront is an efficient Redbooth alternative laced with all the features you can look for in project management software. It offers a unified workspace for all the team members so that teams can work collaboratively and communicate efficiently.
One of its most baggable features is transparency. It allows PMs and employees to get real-time reports on the progress of a project.
- Full visibility
- Project templates
- Automated assignments
- Real-time visibility on the health of your project
- Strategize and organize your project through the Workfront dashboard and improve your productivity
- Due date tracking
- HTML5 technology
- Workfront offers three pricing plans: Enterprise, Business, and pro, the pricing of each plan can be obtained by contacting the Workfront team.
Paymo has landed on number 8 in our list of the best Redbooth alternatives. It is an efficient project management software ideal used by small and medium-sized enterprises for the effective execution of their tasks.
It offers multiple management features, all of which make it one of the best project management tools in the market.
- The task management module allows you to manage tasks, schedule and monitor activities, and discuss the workflow with your team members.
- Track the progress of your project anywhere anytime with desktop and mobile tracking apps.
- Realtime updates with timesheet reporting
- Bird’s eye view of the schedule
- Budget and finance management
- Convert comments into tasks via Slack
- Seamless third-party integrations
- Small office – $9.95/user/month
- Business plan – $15.79/user/month
Basecamp is a one-stop-shop for all the features required for optimal project management. This alternative of free Redbooth has a user-friendly interface with a variety of functionality.
With basecamp, you can breakdown your project into smaller chunks, assign resources to each deliverable, set start and end dates, share files and attachments, and discuss important points as well. Basecamp keeps everything organized and helps you manage everything efficiently.
- Create to-do lists to create and assign tasks
- Interactive Gantt charts
- Exchange information by sharing files, images, documents, etc.
- Real-time chat with team members
- Automate recurring questions
- Stay on track with Basecamp exclusive-Hill charts
- Collaborate with team members
- Basecamp business – $99/user/month
- Basecamp personal – Free of cost
Quire is a visual, collaborative tool designed to help you enhance your work productivity through optimum project management. Quire makes project management a piece of cake by helping you divide your project into smaller tasks. You can, then, assign resources and set deadlines for each task.
Its easy-to-use user interface is one of its pluses alongside many of its features. It also enhances your efficiency by keeping you focused and streamlining your workflow.
- Unlimited tasks and subtasks
- Focused Sublist view
- Kanban boards to help you arrange, prioritize, and visualize your progress
- Schedule milestones via Gantt charts
- Keep an eye on the progress of your project and the latest developments happening in real-time
- Available on iOS and Android
- Quire is available for free. You can enjoy up to 35 organizations, 80 projects, and 30 members per organization, literally for $0.00.
Here you go, these are the top 10 alternatives of Redbooth.
But before you pick a specific Redbooth alternative and invest your money, make sure you analyze your personal and business requirements.
Align your requirements to the features offered by each tool and then find the one that suits you best. You can then make your decision and invest your money.
Which Redbooth alternative do you prefer the most? Let us know in the comments below.