As a business with a large market footprint or an entrepreneur just starting their company, you need to have the best relationship with your customers.
It doesn’t matter if these customers are old or new. You must ensure that their reviews and queries are entertained and taken care of.
To do that, you need to have a tool to help you improve your customer relationship management process while you are busy running your other business operations. One such tool that you can use to improve your relationship with your customer base is Microsoft Dynamics 365.
But, if you have a personal vendetta with this application and you think that it doesn’t meet your needs and requirements, then you’re in luck because, in this article, we are going to talk about 6 of the best Microsoft Dynamics alternatives that you can use right now in 2023.
Top 6 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Alternatives to Use Right Now
Here is a list of all of the MS Dynamics 365 alternatives that we are going to talk about in this article.
- HubSpot CRM
- Freshworks CRM
- CRM Creatio
- Salesforce CRM
Let’s take a look at all of these different MS Dynamics alternatives in detail and find out how they can help your business in 2023.
if you want to manage all of the different tasks and procedures that are a part of your project development process, and to make sure that all of the requests and queries that you received from your customers (to improve customer relations) are from a single interface, then you should use nTask.
The application is excellent risk management and issue tracking tool as well that allows you to make sure that all of the scope creeps and issues that can affect your business or the overall experience of the customers using your service are properly dealt with.
- Task management
- Risk management
- Project management
- Issue tracking
- Meeting management
- Gantt charting
- Kanban boarding
- There is a free trial that you can use to check out all of the different features that the application has to offer, completely free of charge
- Premium plan: $3/user per month
- Business plan: $8/user per month
- Enterprise plan: Custom plan available
2. HubSpot CRM
Another alternative on the list is HubSpot CRM. The application is an incredible free and simple platform that gives you an incredible set of features that help you to have an overview of all of your KPIs, access to the right data sets and the right tools, and also keep an eye on all of the recent activities.
The application has a drag-and-drop communicator that helps you in improving your collaboration activities and also in improving the communication channels.
The application also makes sure that you can store comprehensive company and customer profiles complete with visual cues, so that you and your team can easily identify the customer and how much attention they deserve.
- Deal and Task Board
- Drag and Drop Communicator
- Phone Integration
- Company Database
- Email Connections
- Customize views
- HubSpot Marketing Synchronization
- Email Integration
- Website Integration
- Social Media
- Website Visitors
- The application has a free trial and a free version for all of the users that don’t want to buy the subscription upfront and need time to make that important decision
- The paid subscription of this incredible Microsoft Dynamics 365 alternative starts at $50/month
HubSpot Project Management| Everything You Need To Get Started
Pipedrive is the next application on the list. The tool was specially designed for sales teams that want a simple yet impactful platform to organize all of the different tasks that they perform daily and the campaigns that they run to promote their business in the market.
The application has a minimalistic layout that makes it very easy to improve lead management, for the sales team.
The tool also has an incredible activity and goal feature that allows you to see exactly which of the activities needs the attention of your sales team the most at any given time.
- Powerful API
- Full Customization
- Timeline view to make sure that you have a comprehensive view of everything that is happening regarding your business
- Reliable and safe
- Email tracking
- Powerful API
- Simple data import & export to make sure that all of the data regarding your work is easily downloaded and uploaded to the interface
- Great sales pipeline view
- Mobile Apps for a seamless connectivity experience
- Roles & Organizational Hierarchy
- Sales reporting
- Multi-language and multi-currency
- There is a free trial for every single user that wants to check out the application without paying any money, but keep in mind that the trial has a limited number of features than the paid subscription
- If you want to purchase the paid subscription for a more premium feature set, then you need to pay $14.90/user/month as a starting price
4. Freshworks CRM
If you are working in a high-velocity team that needs a single point of contact with all of their different leads from all over the world, then you need to use Freshworks CRM.
The application lets your marketing and sales team attract leads relevant to your business and also makes sure that you engage with them and manage them in a productive and impactful way.
- Lead management
- Basic segmentation
- Custom filter views to make sure that you have a customized list of items displayed to you
- Follow-up tasks and appointments
- To-do lists
- Merge and clone records
- Auto-enrichment for profiles
- Contact and account management
- Marketing lists
- Behavioral segmentation
- Activity timeline
- Upcoming task dashboard
- Custom fields and modules for a more personalized experience regarding your work
- Auto-assignment rules
- There is no free trial of this application if you want to check out the features before deciding on buying the subscription
- If you want to buy the subscription that has all of the fantastic features that we mentioned above, you will have to pay $18 per month per user or $15 per year per user
Creatio CRM is an incredible Microsoft Dynamics 365 alternative that allows you to boost all of your different processes, like marketing, sales, and the overall service processes of the business in question.
The application has three different modules, and depending on the user’s needs and requirements, they can easily enjoy them. They are:
- Sales Creatio
- Marketing Creatio
- Service Creatio
Each of these three modules has specialized tools infused in them that allow you to streamline all of your different processes and enables a well-rounded approach to CRM.
- System integrations
- Export functions
- Communications tools
- Document management compatible with MS Word
- Marketing management for multi-channel campaigns
- Budget planning to make sure that all of the budgets are appropriately spent and no resources are used carelessly
- ROI estimation
- Customer data management
- Lead management
- Time management tools to make sure that the tasks and processes performed by the team members are properly tracked and moderated for their performance reviews later on
- Sales management features
- Knowledge management online library
- Audience segmentation
- Track responses
- There is a free trial of this amazing Microsoft Dynamics 365 alternative that allows you to check out all of the amazing features that this application has to offer without paying any money to the company whatsoever
- If you want to purchase the paid subscription of the application that gives you access to some premium features that the tool has to offer, then you have to pay $30/month/user
6. Salesforce CRM
Salesforce is probably one of the best-known CRMs you can use now. The application allows companies to easily configure the tool as per their custom needs and requirements. This customization can happen according to the user’s role, business type, and industry.
The application allows different companies to close more deals easily and seamlessly by providing deep insights into critical customer information that can be useful for customer retention and management.
- Opportunity management and score
- Sales data
- File sharing to make sure that the information that you want to share with your team members and clients can be easily done so
- Salesforce mobile app
- Real-time visibility
- Multi-currency support
- Lead assignment and routing
- Einstein led scoring
- Account and contact management
- There is no free trial on offer by the company that allows the users to check out the features of the application without any payment
- If you want to purchase the paid subscription of the application, you have to pay $25/month/user
These are our top picks for the top alternatives to Microsoft Dynamics 365 alternatives in the market. If you think you can add to the article with your valuable input, you can do so by writing to us, and we will get back to you ASAP.
More Resources That May Interest You:
- 19 Best Notion Alternatives to Use
- 16 Best Teamingway Alternatives to Use
- 12 Best Formstack Alternatives (Free + Paid)
- 11 Best Bitrix24 Alternatives To Use
- 16 Best Dropbox Alternatives for Business Professionals and Project Managers
- The 33 Best Free Asana Alternatives
- 12 Best Google Calendar Alternatives
- Top 21 Microsoft Project Alternatives
- Top 9 OmniPlan Alternatives to Use
Leave a Reply