We live in a digital age with new technologies emerging every second of the day. As of January 2021, the internet penetration rate has reached an all-time high of 59%. With the increase in online traffic and internet businesses taking the world by storm, digital data has also reached a record high.
Unlike olden times, digital data is no longer limited to megabytes or gigabytes, around 2.5 quintillion bytes of data is created every day. Managing this humongous amount of data is a Herculean task. Dividing your data into different folders is no longer a feasible option, you need efficient solutions that can not only help you store data but also, manage and organize it.
Fortunately, we are blessed with a wide range of Data management software designed to help your business grow beyond leaps and bounds. An efficient Data management software facilitates your organization by providing a unified platform for data management.
As we mentioned earlier, there are hundreds of Data management software making waves around the world. However, finding the right product data management software for your organization requires careful assessment of your needs and the features offered by the software as well as the predefined budget of your company.
Here, we will walk you through some of the best data management software in the market with a brief explanation of their core features and pricing details. However, before we jump into the list of best data management software, let us understand the basics of data management software.
What Is Data Management Software?
What is data management software? Data management software is software that acts as a database for the storage of information. Its function, however, is not limited to data storage only, it plays a critical role in the integration and management of data acquired from various resources.
The insights obtained from efficient data management software can help you:
- Determine the risks involved in the ongoing processes
- Identify user behavior
- Provide security to your data
- Handle interactive queries
- Unify data from different resources
Besides the pointers listed above, data management programs can come in handy while creating marketing strategies for the company. The information gathered from product data management software can help you improve your marketing tactics for more targeted promotions.
In essence, data management software offers a wide array of features for the growth and development of your business.
List Of Top 5 Best Data Management Software
Over the past, data management has become a critical part of companies be it a small startup or a multinational organization. The importance of organizing and storing data has made it imperative for companies to adopt data management programs.
Since there are tons of options available in the market, it can be difficult to pick and choose one that suits you best. Obviously, going through each one of them separately will not be a wise decision. To simplify the task for you, we have compiled a list of some of the most popular data management programs along with their features and pricing details.
Here is the list of some of the most popular product data management software:
Starting off with one of the best data management software in town. nTask is basically a project management software loaded with management modules designed to help your business climb the ladders of success without any hiccups.
nTask has taken the top spot on our list because its management solutions go beyond the limits of data and encompass all the processes in a business.
nTask offers a total of seven management modules, all full of countless advanced features making your work life a piece of cake. The software can help you complete your tasks much more efficiently. It is also one of the best options when it comes to enhancing productivity and improving your work quality.
Even though nTask is relatively new software, it has quickly garnered the trust of some of the most reputable companies out there. As of now, nTask is helping 250,000 companies across 155 countries manage and organize their work.
With nTask, you can communicate and collaborate with your team, create and assign tasks, track your progress over time, and do so much more. nTask’s virtual tools are of particular significance in data management since they offer you a visual report of all the happening taking place in your projects.
What makes nTask even better is that it offers free demos for a quick overview of the tool. Also, users can sign up for a free trial of 14 days to learn more about the software before they officially log in to the tool.
- Create and assign tasks with set deadlines, start and end dates
- Share documents with team members quickly and easily
- Visual reports vis Gantt charts and Kanban boards
- Use meeting module to share meeting agenda and relevant information
- Tracking software helps you stay on top of your deadlines
- Issues tracking helps you identify and resolve issues
- Search and filters help you narrow down your searches
- Third-party integrations unify your workspace for faster working
- Two-factor authentication keeps your data safe and secure
- Available on iOS and Android
- Basic plan – available for free forever
- Premium plan – $2.99 per user per month
- Business plan – $7.99 per user per month
- Enterprise plan – Custom pricing
Try the best data management software
Manage documents, teams, tasks, issues and project with nTask. Sign up today!
2. Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft is a strong company and it has gained the upper hand in the technological realm with its advanced tools one of which is the Microsoft SQL Server. The platform is one of the best when it comes to efficient data management.
The software can help you structure your data, query, and analyze it for more streamlined working in the future.
- Provides insights into your business by querying across relational, non-relational, structured, and unstructured data for a bird’s eye view of your business.
- Open-source support allows you to choose your language and platform best suited to your requirements.
- Microsoft SQL server’s database is rated as the least vulnerable over the last nine years and is one of the most secure of all.
- SQL Server Reporting Services help you turn data into answers using its enterprise reporting capabilities.
- Power BI Report Server gives your users access to rich, interactive Power BI reports on any device.
- Improve the stability and response time of your database with breakthrough scalability and performance of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Allows integration with third-party apps
- Express- $0
- Web – Pricing depends on your hosting partner
- Developer – $0
- Standard-CAL – $209
- Standard-server – $899
- Standard-per core – $3586
- Enterprise – $13758
Profisee is an affordable data management solution with no compromises on the features or quality of data management. The platform has a user-friendly interface that makes the onboarding process quick and easy for professionals as well as non-professionals.
Profisee should be one of your first choices if you are looking for an inexpensive yet efficient solution for your data management needs.
- Identify and group sets of duplicate records using fuzzy matching logic to create a distinct set of data.
- Automatically create and populate golden records with the best information available across source systems.
- Logically combine duplicate records, and update source systems with that same logical merge.
- Define data quality rules that can identify existing invalid data and prevent new data quality issues from being created.
- Easily integrate with third-party data services to standardize common data such as Businesses, Addresses, Names, Email Addresses, and Phone Numbers.
- Define rules to automatically perform data calculations and assignments. Leverage third-party data services to enrich the information you already have.
- Contact team Profisee for pricing details.
4. IBM Infosphere Master Data Management
IBM Infosphere Master Data Management is our fourth pick for the best data management software. IBM is a reputable brand that has been in the technological realm for decades now. Its features are second to none and are probably the best amongst the ones in the top tier.
Master data refers to core information that moves your business, managing such a huge amount of data requires precision and accuracy, both of which are at the heart of IBM Infosphere Master Data Management Software.
The software displays all your data in a structured manner so that you can gather insights and create strategies for future work.
- Provides comprehensive matching capabilities for reconciling data differences, giving you the most up-to-date and accurate view of data.
- IBM Master Data Management for IBM Cloud Pak for Data offers you a suite of software that combines trusted master data views with complimentary services for data management, analytics, data science, and AI.
- Delivers accurate, near real-time views of your critical master data
- Supports a range of industries with multiple editions and deployment models
- Allows users to explore and collaborate with self-service data access.
- Includes dashboards and proactive alerts to monitor master data quality.
- Fain flexibility with the deployment model of your choice for 360-degree customer data,
- Users can explore, match and analyze data with IBM’s functional dashboard.
- IBM Infosphere Master Data Management offers different pricing plans. The pricing for Master Data Management on Cloud, Managed and Development and Testing start at $31,000 per month. Contact the vendor for pricing details on other plans.
Ataccama is the last software on our list of the best product data management software. Ataccama is an all-in-one solution for data management offering a list of unique features. Its transactional environment is designed to provide you with consistent, accurate, and up-to-date data across a wide range of platforms.
The software is not only fast and reliable but also comes with a user-friendly interface that allows you to integrate your work on the platform ever so smoothly and quickly.
It is designed in such a way so that it can handle large amounts of data without any gaps or misses. The platform provides quality data management solutions with efficient safety and security.
- Unifies Data Governance, Data Quality, and Master Data Management into a single, AI-powered fabric across hybrid and cloud environments.
- Automated data quality checks, monitoring, anomaly detection, and remediation
- Centralized reference data management, authoring, hierarchies, and synchronization
- Multidomain mastering, stewardship, AI matching, flexible data providing
- Data catalog offers automated data discovery, business glossary, and data marketplace
- Discover, analyze, and understand critical patterns in your data with data profiling.
- Flexible data extraction, transformation, and providing.
- Contact team Ataccama for pricing details.
We have just given you a rundown of some of the most efficient platforms for data management. All these options are packed with features that can not only help you manage your data but also, enhance your efficiency in overall working.
When making your decision make sure that the one you choose aligns with your requirements, suits your preferences, and is in line with your budget. With strong software at hand, you will be ready to conquer the business world without any fears.
That’s all from our side. Best of Luck!